Forum › Posts by The Yuri Enjoyer

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

Wouldn't it be funny if we kissed... in Minecraft...as practice! For when we get a manly boyfriend.

A blocky experience

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 8:14AM

The Yuri Enjoyer
End to End discussion 19 Aug 09:12
joined Apr 4, 2022

2nd most-viewed on this site (currently) and only 10 comments, fking cowards

Most likely when they realised that this isn't their cup of tea after a few pages they immediately leave it just like me lol. Great artwork though but not a fan of this type of stuff

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

This is garbage

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

Dear uploader... How took you so looonngg? :((( I waited for so long and finally!!! YESS!!

last edited at Jul 6, 2023 3:50AM

joined Apr 4, 2022

Yuu is just '' oh hey, I'm the girl you'Ve been dreaming about your whole life, your hair is nice by the way'' levels of smooth. I wish I could have been one of those highschool prince type when I was that age (^^)

That was a quantum stabilized atom mirror level of smoothness.

the only thing smoother is my brain

What

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

Is the author dead??? :/

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

My gawwdfffgfff !!! This is sooooo cuuuutteeee!!! The last part caught me off-guard!! Like I was not expecting those lines so romantic!!!

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022
Yamai_gm-1491142923517587456-img1

^^ Oh, you.

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

Dear Author, your work is amazing! Please continue making doujin or maybe create your own original manga. ^_^

joined Apr 4, 2022

coward ass little bitch. It’s hella selfish and fucked up to tell someone who is obviously romantically interested in you “just wait.” nah bitch, grow some ovaries and tell her your feelings

LOOLLLLL

joined Apr 4, 2022

This is pretty good! I love how the story progress. Waiting for next release of new chapters ^_^

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

I'm not expecting that it will go like this, I thought this is a wholesome story. But anyways, this is so cute I rate this 10/10.

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

I'm so confused with the tags ... The story is actually cute and wholesome but those tags are so unnecessary. 6/10