Forum › Posts by Zen_Clark

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

Short, but I am surprised that there is not more like this.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

It didn't seem axed to me at all. It was a complete story about a girl running away with an engaged love-interest and successfully stealing her away from a bad situation. It is not like they could have ran away forever, and I don't think it was ever planned to last forever. I thought it had ended with the previous chapter, so having a decent epilogue chapter is nice.

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 1:24PM

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

She might be her mother, but she ain't your mommy.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

Given that they are in an abandoned building that is probably incredibly filthy, the towel and finger condoms are a pretty good idea.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

Just so we're clear, we all know Ponko is decommissioned military hardware, right?

She was a nurse in her last job, they showed that in the flashback. Her 'weapon' could be for disposing medical waste.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

This series make me think of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō, and that reminds me that it has been too long since I have read that one.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

?? When did Miki and You start dating??

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch56

Zen_Clark
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 26 Apr 09:32
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

If you look carefully on page 5, you can see the edge of the second phone.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

The yuri in this is a core party of the story, so I don't think the 'yuri crush' tag applies here.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

At least she doesn't live with her, like in My Unrequited Love.

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

I found the comic thanks to Google: https://senyu.fandom.com/wiki/Senyū.

I think most webcomics artist have experimented with animations at some point, with blinking back grounds or a character fading in or out of panel, and similar.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 9:23PM

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

I wonder if anyone ever made a digital manga where every panel has a couple seconds of animation when you click it or something, like a cross between manga and anime- that would be cool!

Not quite like to that extent, but I do remember a hentai manga that had about half of its pages with some animations.

I know of at least one web comic, a major one with a manga adaptation, that used animated gifs for their pages. I cannot remember the name though.

I am trying to think of descriptors that were not spoilers. Demon lord is a little girl that wanted popcorn. Solider was sadistic to the 'hero'. Bunch of heroes chosen based on vague criteria.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 11:13PM

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

I was hoping it would be a bit long, and cover the period during the breakup and her rise to popularity.

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

I think Mangadex should be back tomorrow. It was supposed to be down for upgrades and a change of hosting with a 72 hour window.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 11:11PM

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

I prefer the original version more. I really like the fast-pace chaotic character-driven style the author normally uses; it is like reading a Terry Pratchett novel.

This one was too slow, and the characters were not detailed enough without the chaotic element/asides used.

Zen_Clark
Mimi Mix! discussion 16 Oct 17:28
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

Rather than being jealous, to me it look more like Neon was irritated that the idol had pretty much turned Nono into a gofor (requesting more service than expected for her role, and blinding Nono with star-power from noticing or caring about it).

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

It is definitely late. It took me third reading to notice that she said 'human ranch' instead of 'human world', and to notice the pig latin/syllable switching.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

I am quite surprised that I never noticed that this was by Itou Hachi until I got to the moments. Maybe it is because it's late here. Or maybe the general style beyond the onee-loli is too different (Never thought a story would start with a plan for butchering a child).

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

Hmm, Reversal maybe?

It is in the title, so not so much Reversal as 'goes as planned'.

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

The other maid one-shot reminded me of this, so earlier today I had reread the first couple chapters here, then the rest on Mangadex. Funny to find everything uploaded on Dynasty later.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

Kana was in this, but her sisters were also in a poster.

Zen_Clark
VAMPEERZ discussion 15 May 14:03
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

At least they got the despairingly long life part associated with immortals. MC in Seifuku no Vampiress Lord realized immortality sucked immediately.

Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

This reminds me a bit of Komi.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

This one also goes into my Touhou list. The second story was hilarious.

Zen_Clark
Zc_logo_4
joined Jan 9, 2014

The second part was a lot closer to what I was expecting for this. The first part was still very enjoyable though.