Forum › Posts by Rye

Rye
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why is it that there are so many jerks at nationals? o_o

BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST A GAME IT'S LIFE ITSELF!!

"You're late, do you know how much I charge per hour?" Imagine that without any context, lol.

.....heh.....

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

What's up everybody it's cr1tikal. I'm reading Qualia the Purple for the PC. Let's do this shit.

Totally read your comment with his voice XD. pointless comment yay!

Rye
Anime season 29 May 22:28
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Dios world 45: Dio is the greatest ever but just think a second how Dio looks when he stops time, picks up Polnareff, puts him down and gets back to his exact position just to fuck with him. Just an observation

There's an amusing animated GIF with just that to fill the void of our imagination

found it! XD That's exactly what I was imagining! pure gold! Also the next episode preview sucked I mean Kakyoin talks about Iggy and Abdol with no scenes? yep he's dead

loli yuri

That's from the OVA before anyone asks.

last edited at May 29, 2015 10:29PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Dark_Tzitzimine: did you import that? why not wait? Edit: stupid question lol.

MKX has a yuri kiss by the way. It's... well, fitting for the game.

It's MKX so don't click on the link and then come crying about how unappropriate and brutal that was. It's MKX.

I mentioned it before...it's something special...

Anyone else following Frictional Game's new game in development: SOMA ?

Thats some creepy-interesting shit right there.

It looks nice

last edited at May 29, 2015 10:21PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Gran Turismo 6 has 9 fucking GBs worth of update 'cause, of course, its Gran Turismo, and OF COURSE it had to give an installation error to my face forcing me to not only download all of them again but to also cancel the damn thing at specific intervals chaining me to this sofa

T-that's not a pc right? xD technology sometimes...

I found it while browsing SBR stuff earlier, so:

http://www.zerochan.net/1880036

Thanks for the link Xciton.

And here's the sauce, only yuri pic on that gallery. Retoree x Cyan OTP I'm doing something right now if I go to the irc I'll just be idle

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Kyonne: I want to try it one day...I may show up in the news. Although you need a D-weeler to pull of the crazier tricks like accel synchro XD

@Maus+Thiaguinho: I watched some of the Vita version gameplay on youtube that's why I got a little confused, I don't have a ps3 so getting the original ones is a no-no I could watch an LP or something I suppose I looked up some ps3 gameplay and it looks similar to MMX: command mission is that correct?
I know Re birth is not an exact remake already, I research the games I want to buy you know ;d I also know they boosted the gay vibes in the remakes

If you want to know more about them Rye or anyone else, we can talk here on Dynasty using irc, Neptunia is my obssession, so I know a lot about it...

OK, I would use the irc if I remembered it exists...it's even worse for me since I always keep switching tabs.

I also downloaded the Toukiden and Ragnarok Odyssey demos(because I remembered I can do that), Toukiden is gorgeous I like it quite a bit and I did some Shadow the Hedgehog moves in Ragnarok O_o teleport in the air+atk+teleport again+atk etc

Game: Ragnarok Online Pairing: High Priest x Lord Knight Link: pixiv

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Really? huh...I guess I'll try it and see for myself, as for dlcs I don't bother with them much but we'll see.
I'm not a huge fan of the genre but I like it so I may try Ragnarok Odyssey or Toukiden. The worst part is that stores over here barely have any vita stuff so it's a pain to track em their online support is also terrible

Couldn't get into dangan because of the story and some characters sorry

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

training with the bike

As in a motorcycle? if so want to try playing card games on them? oh and speaking of Marth I practiced the Ken combo and still works quite well...now to practice it with Lucy

I'm pretty sure I'll dedicate all my "blackfridaymoney" to vita games but I'm not sure if I should buy all the neptunia games at the same time...it sounds odd to me.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm usually free around the time I post the daily-ship-pic. I'm slowly practicing with my weaker characters BEWARE!

Game: Resident Evil 4 Pairing: Ada x Ashley Link: pixiv1 pixiv2
Did they even interact...at all?

Rye
hello 27 May 02:42
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OH OH OH I love(d) X-files! I watched it everyday with my mom back in the day, we re-watched a couple of episodes not too long ago...it's a good show. We also watched Buffy but I wasn't THAT interested at the time. I think I watched Xena with my brother so I think I liked it...?

I barely watch tv so the only thing I'm watching is Grimm and the female lead became a complete bitch out of nowhere, I started Elementary but kinda forgot about it. Carmilla in on my to-watch list.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There are always ways to get the money back (For example I am currently eating only once every 5 days to save up for DMC4:SE)

For some reason Poor Poor lips popped in my head after reading this so now I'm smiling because of your misery :)

Completely unrelated but I'm moving back to my parents house (thus saving even more money) but they don't have internet D: I wonder if I can still access my entire steam library in offline mode

We should do a sm4sh party then...if you want of course

Rye
Marriage discussion 27 May 01:10
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty good diabetes right here. I like both silly Luka or cool Luka same with Miku so no problems here.

Rye
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 May 23:34
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Aaaah I love this manga the hairpin tho

Rye
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

OH That's right you're doing that you should have added that to the OP, I dunno gl I guess

Rye
Anime season 26 May 22:51
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

why is it that people were freaking out so much about Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyouku?? Eruna-chan is still blatantly gay on ep 8...
Did they? I'm so outdated -sighs-

Y-Yeah lol that's silly! that was a while ago! awkward whistle

I recall Yuri Reviews did a cool write-up of Sekirei, though I don't know if it's spoils or not.

That's a pretty good review and summarizes my opinion for the most part.

Seikon no Qwaser

EEEEEWWWWW...that was one the first trap holes I fell into T_T

Rye
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wasn't this discussed already? I'll copypaste my reaction.

There's a limit?! XD didn't notice, you don't need to dl everything you know.

Just do what kouhai said I doesn't take long at all tip use bookmarks *

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

More P4 talk: I never really care about random NPCs but that girl outside the library...huh...? apparently her sempai is a male in the original?

Also Yukiko: "You really are my prince Chie!" Me: hehhehe. One more thing is Yosuke gay for the MC?...I know Teddie is and it makes me wonder if Persona 5 will be gayer

I really have to keep an eye on myself before my wallet starts crying

Yeah I fell pretty hard this month and I'll fall harder damn you Splatoon so don't follow me!

Game: Pokemon P/D/P Pairing: Dawn x Cynthia Link: deviantart1 deviantart2

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

You're everywhere ED xD thanks for sharing this!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

WOHOOO LET'S CELEBRATE I'LL GET THE BEERS!!!

Let's hope this spreads even more!

Rye
Anime Recommendation 24 May 22:58
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I thought only up-to-date or very recent anime was discussed there hence its title

Well it's technically not wrong since I made it with that idea in mind but it's more of a general anime discussion tread now...soooo go right ahead.

Rye
Anime season 24 May 22:53
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

ShowbyRock 7-8: come on girls! the ShinganCrimsonZ are stealing your screen time with their Bromance... not that I hate it but still

Sugita singing the Doraemon theme just beat Konata singing Chala-head-chala... (here's the original one btw)

I wanna have a music thread now...

I almost made one when everyone was posting OSTs at the VG tread...but didn't happen.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I love how the opening is sooo full of spoilers(as usual) can't wait to hear more WWWWWWRRYYYYYYYs.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I know how to play, I just haven't played any game from the series in general in a while...unless you're just throwing tips out there?

Series: Dead or Alive Pairing: Hitomi x Lei Fang NSFW nsfw? whoa when was the last time?! Link: tumblr

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I haven't played final fight in years...hmm...I'll think about it.

So today Nintendo gave us another shot at the Splatoon demo and after an hour of epic fail where no one could play GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUBS! 14 KILLSTREAK 360 NO-SCOPE ALL DAY!!! ahem I-I don't know what that was but what I meant to say is I think I'll be fine when the game comes out or should I say when I actually get it? (I even played this for a couple of matches hehe).

Also this and this

Game: Splatoon Pairing: Squid Sisters Link: Pixiv

last edited at May 23, 2015 10:49PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Mahjong
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Mahjong_yaku

Should cover everything you asked. Your luck reminds me of myself 8 years ago XD. I should learn Shogi one day hmm...

Edit: there's also a simple app for android(not sure if IOS) called riichi calculator, it calculates a hands value.

last edited at May 22, 2015 11:28PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

STOP F***ING CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH the more I play it the more I'm reminded of another stupid port of a good game hint Sonic Genesis hint

This goes here right?

Yes, anything that's related to 0s and 1s.

complete Viridi Challenges

!!! right smash 4 made me forget I have yet to complete those, I was like eh 6-7 left between both versions? I'll be done by the end of the year.

Now i gotta go back to watch this 4 hour long Mahjong tutorial while reading Saki so i can make a stunning comeback at the Mahjong tournament in Yakuza 4, prepare thyself Aunt Heavenly!

You can also just learn all the yaku sure it's boring but practical.

So...every time I search for new(to me) videogame yuri/subtext I end up finding 3x times more yaoi/subtext Better than het I guess

Game: League of Legends Pairing: Caitlyn x ViLink:deviantart

last edited at May 22, 2015 10:58PM