Forum › Posts by Chantelune

Chantelune
Nickelodeon discussion 16 Oct 12:55
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, dowman Sayman is kind of like seeing a car crash. You're creeped out but you just can't keep watching. :p

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 12:00
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Gotta love how after months of speculation about drama on Ran's life we finelly get confirmation on her dad being dead and yet, everyone is freaking out about Ran being really REALLY gay :P

Priorities !

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 10:18
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Am I the only one who understood "It's not like I want to be popular among the guys" by "I'd rather be popular with the ladies" ? :p

Chantelune
Nickelodeon discussion 16 Oct 07:29
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That gorilla in the end killed me. XD

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 07:00
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Only one stretching!? Gotta be kidding me, who the hell does he think his audience is? Yuri fans or something?

He's stretching the yuri. I still love this series, but he is pushing it a bit to much now.

Well, if people go at him saying "that's too much of the stretch !", at least he'll be able "yeah, that's even the manga's name, so what ?" XD

Chantelune
Image Comments 15 Oct 14:02
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Cute. Somehow, I really like that pairing.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I am too, can't wait to try it out. And the 2 wasn't so bad in my opinion. Sure, it had faults, mainly the way they kept reusing the same levels over and over again and how ennemies would pop around, but I enjoyed the story and the characters. And Merryl was so cute, love her romance. <3

Chantelune
Image Comments 15 Oct 06:01
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Finally, some azusaxmio ! best pairing ever in that show ! <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wait, wut!? Why did you go back in the closet, Nico!? ROFL

Because it had Maki inside and was conveniently narrow so she was "forced" to hug her ? :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Maki, calling the kettle black here, aren't you ? Also love how nico just casually go back inside the closet as if nothing XD

Cute and funny read. <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Get dumped ? They're not even together. ^^;

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I kind of get the feeling that a "subtext" tag would be more fitting than a "yuri" one considering it doesn't go much beyond "I want to be noticed". The story itself was okay, but that's all. Still, just to finally see the meek kind of character snap and throw a bucket of cold water to the bitchy's senpai face was worth it. How many times did I wish for a meek character to finally do something like that !

Chantelune
Image Comments 13 Oct 16:54
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
44716723_big_p18%20eng

Love those shirts ! Though they need to stay in the right position, but hey, I'm sure that was Nico's idea. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Does Hitsugi really laugh that much? I feel like she normally just gives some sort of punchline with a completely straight face. :p

Hitsugi's dad reminds me of Hayate & Nagi's "dad." :p

She sucks at keeping a dignified face when taking a hit in her funny bone. She had several laughing fits just as "bad" in some occasions, like after Ayana used Hayate as a human sword for the first time and Shizuku told her she believes that Hitsugi could still steal starts even while sleeping or after their visit to Akira in the infirmary, with Sizuku trying (and failing) to share encouraging words whithin Hitugi's earshot.

And that's what I love about Hitsugi. She's grand and dignified, but know when funny is funny and love a good laugh. ^^

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh my goodness, they cloned Hitsugi ! Oo If those two ever meet, it would probably like dividing by 0. I don't know if such an idea would be awesome of frightening. XD

And Hitsugi really takes after her father, it seems, if only for her habit to laugh at pretty much anything. It was a great chapter, all in all. And came out fast, too, thanks to the scanlation team for that. After so long without any updates, it's already nice to have new chapters at all.

Chantelune
365 discussion 12 Oct 08:26
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/365#18

Umi is hidden inside Kotori's jacket :o

What the heck is she even doing in there?

Looking for her cushion, of course. XD

Love that doujin, full of cute and fun moments.^^

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

New fetish discovered : appendix scars. Oo

Another fun chapter. :)

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nice, this is why I love nicomaki so much : they're both such tsundere it's like a competition on who will get the other to go dere first. XD

The piano part was great, all nice and fluffy. And then, that after page with the crushing hug. XD I went from "d'aaaaw" to laughing.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kotori managing a panel bomb even in stickers :D : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsubasa_sama_is_a_love_liver#5

Fun read and really cute. :)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Might be advertising based profit, or maybe keeping some series on a "pay to read" model. Don't really know, but if there's a lot of traffic on a site, there are ways to make money. Also, online edition might cost less than printing, so easier to reach a profit bar.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, at least FFXIII is pretty cheap, so I wasn't really expecting much effort put into the port... Would have been way more pissed if it was 30+$ for the same thing. Though I still have to be able to play it, thanks to the game size and not too great internet connection, still have more than a full day to get it ready. ><

I'm glad they offered dual audio with japanese or english voice, but I'd rather we just had to download the desired language and not the full package. :/

Chantelune
A-Channel discussion 10 Oct 05:17
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

If just love tooruxrun and the chapter with the love letter was full of it. <3

Also, enjoyed that special about how Miho went from a quiet girl to the Miho we know. XD Explained a lot of things. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I mostly remember one girl drawing with brushes stuck in her nose. Because that crack me up every time I think about it. XD

But it seemed like a great manga, so hope more chapters would come soon. :3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hey, you're missing the important point here : "I'll bring you to a whole new world" = the world of yuri !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oooh, new chapter, just when I was wondering if there would be any more ! <3

Koyori cat summon was just so cute ! Also, "can't find a girlfriend" is on the top 5 gossip list ? Aren't they in a girl school ? :3