Forum › Posts by undeadclown

joined May 29, 2021

It's too bad this isn't updated on dynasty anymore. I miss Mangadex having comments sections.

joined May 29, 2021

My girl reading Tristram Shandy.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 7:35PM

joined May 29, 2021

This girl...

joined May 29, 2021

"If I don't move in with them they might end up in a threesome with SOMEONE ELSE!'

joined May 29, 2021

Nanoko I don’t think they have purely innocent intentions for getting you to move in with them…

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

This manga has had a major uptick in quality lately which is wild considering I was getting to the point that I was frustrated enough to drop it.

joined May 29, 2021

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Can we just have a series that's this epilogue stuff? Because it's infinitely better.

joined May 29, 2021

So...segs happened?

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

I like this ending better, mono > poly

This mentality is really staring to annoy me on this site. You say that as if there are poly endings everywhere. There are 1000 mono endings for every 1 poly one and that's probably being generous. Even manga that tease it, like If You Could See Love, usually end up going the mono route and you people act like things are going poly all the time. Can you even name any recent manga that had it?

joined May 29, 2021

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

If the prez is meant to be the 'big bad' then can we hit reverse and go back to when the deaths were just random.

This character is dumb and his hypocritical schemes are dumb as well lol.

I still think Komachi will end up being the actual antagonist.

joined May 29, 2021

You can combine gaming and lewd stuff. That makes it more fun. They could both get what they want.

joined May 29, 2021

The burn is slow, but seriously this chapter should be tagged nsfw.

joined May 29, 2021

yeah I fucking knew it, can't believe the extra chapter confirms that Watanabe got shot down due to "lesbians aren't real"

How can lesbians be real if our eyes aren't real?

joined May 29, 2021

It’s getting to the point where it’s weird you’re not saying anything, Mitsuki. If she’s actively bringing up your real identity it’s time to come clean.

joined May 29, 2021

Man this kept changing the plot and it was wild. It's ghost girl yuri story! Actually she's a tulpa! And it's a more traditional story but the girl's tulpa shows her true emotions!

joined May 29, 2021

This seems like it’s gonna be a short manga. I don’t mind that of course. I just don’t see this being sustainable at this pace for more than a few more chapters.

joined May 29, 2021

I dont know what the hell is going on anymore. Maybe I am geting old.

I'll be honest I have never had ANY idea what was going on with any of the secondary characters. I basically drowned out everything else and only paid attention when the Gyaru and Plainy were together or talking about each other.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

I thought TL was dropped.

There are only four chapters a year. If that, as it has missed issues sometimes.

last edited at May 25, 2022 11:36PM

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Why did they take a whole panel to show the walk signal? WHY DID THEY TAKE A WHOLE PANEL TO SHOW THE WALK SIGNAL?

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

undeadclown
Citrus + discussion 21 May 20:21
joined May 29, 2021

Count me in the "I have no idea who these two are" camp. Weren't we supposed to be developing Harumin and Matsuri now?

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

So....is there NOT going to be beach episode since Satsuki failed?

joined May 29, 2021

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I think the friend knows already and is just playing along. This is one of the chapters that makes me think she knows.