Forum › Posts by shojie07

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I always say this, I prefer 4s transalation even from the official translation released. Though I thank Kusoshop from translating it fast that helped our thirst to the updated chapter. I saw the raw chapters and read some of it, Kusoshop indeed translated it literally at some point, and couldn’t avoid that some parts turned vague. 4s seems has a way of translating where readers can easy to understand and feel natural. Like in how I prefer Sayaka’s “frustrating” over the word “vexing”. I don’t know, it’s as if it’s more familiar word to those who aren’t really in to English. And “trust” over “faith” though if you translated it literally from Japanese, both are correct. Though, if were talking about a person and supposedly relationship, trust is more appropriate.

All in all, I appreciate both as a reader.

last edited at Feb 2, 2019 9:56PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Someone must put it here already. Lol. People are itching to talk and analyze it seriously.

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 10:57PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

After updating with inhuman speed up to chapter 50 or 51 I Was jut waiting patiently for anq to come back to this, I didn't want to disturb him because, he did so much already you know? but is good ot know the situation finally, guess we just have to wait for the other group... whoever they are... I hope they like the story too.

I saw the raws too, is really impossible to tell where this is going.

Right. I just heard it from a friend who asked anq directly. I hope whoever group that’ll translate this will like the story. This manga is really good.

I read a little Japanese and from the latest it seems there’s something bothering Nozomi and no doubt it’s about Shino. I think, Riko noticed it. Like, how she always knows Nozomi since high school. Indeed, idk what or where this story going. Kuzushiro is such a tease.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It’s been 3 months since the last update, I heard the translator _anq transfer this to another group to translate. I hope the new group will update the 4 chapters one of these days.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Nakatani sensei did say she was planing on ending the series either in 2019 or 2020, personally am hoping for the series to end in 2020.

Sauce?

As what I know, she wasn’t specifically said the exact year, but she said she already finished 80% of the story. So, it needs only 20%. We are in volume 7 right now, and confirmed to be ended in volume 8 right? Since, 1 chapter per month, we can still have 5 or more chapters if ever they include some extras. So, I do think it’ll end late 2019 or early 2020....

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 9:28PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6018157527

Shouldn’t you put spoiler tag? The chapter isn’t posted here yet. And I don’t think it will end in next 3 chapters. Remember, it’ll end in volume 8. Volume 8 can’t be that short. And it kinda nonsense if there’s only 3 chapters, 1 for Yuu x Touko talks, and 2 for fluffs? No. It’s too shallow.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 6:18AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

From confession to rejection, Sayaka stands strong. It’s frustrating on her part that Touko loves someone else, but Sayaka loves Touko genuinely to understand/ accept despite regrets. Like her expectation, Sayaka's is so kind. Seeing them both crying, tore me apart, but Touko and Sayaka maturely face what they need to face. I can see their friendship for a long run. I’m proud of them.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 6:09AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I'm sorry but I've lost all interest in this story. It's just one big long overly complicated story. In the beginning was good but it kept dragging on. This is just my opinion.

Lol. Is it necessary to tell you’ve lost interest? Idk. For, me, if I’ve lost interest in a story, I’m just gonna out silently, never bother to see the thread and have to effort to type. Just my opinion.

Anyway, can’t wait for chapter 38 next week!!!!

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 8:15AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

The cheesecake obviously for Yuu. But anyway, Sayaka has tasted it first, lol. Though it also means, she’s doomed. Sad.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I saw some people aren’t happy that Yagakimi is in 10th place. Yes, if we’ll base it to story and direction, Yagakimi could be in higher place. Could be in top 5 if not in top 3. But the awards seems about popularity also, 10th place is kinda high considering it was for year 2018 (2018 has great anime tbh). And to the fact that Yagakimi was voted out but still keep on the race meant it has strong supports. I was laughing how Kusunoki and Nakatani kept tweeting about it, and Goda by sketching. And we know yuri anime not really a mainstream, so yeah 10th place is good.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 8:43PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

For the past 6 months dating, Hime just looked at Kazuki’s face... lol. Author should have made her flat instead... anyway, I can’t unsee Kase-san on Kazuki.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Essay like posts are always fun to read as long as it’s full of ideas and reasonable arguments, and not downwardly insult characters or how the way the author wrote it just because it isn’t their taste.

Anyway, my prediction is any of Rei, Maki or Koyomi kinda has a role play somewhere in it for Yuu’s side.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

As far as I know it reached 4k now for its total sales http://www.someanithing.com/10378 It wasn’t the best like shounen, but for it’s genre it’s kinda satisfying.

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 7:46AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Also MAN the art for this series is SOOO PRETTY.

Damn right. I can't believe someone said the manga's art looks flat and uninspired.
Well the anime does give the backgrounds more live, but in general YagaKimi has very good character work and facial expressions.

I think, if you’re new to Nakatani’s art, you’ll feel different, but once it combined to the story and it’s emotional impact, the art became like a masterpiece. Nakatani’s art surely talk and make the readers truly enagaged to it. In short, Nakatani is simply superb. Besides the facial expressions (which my fave literally is Yuu’s expression. It’s just priceless). By the way, I really love the way she drew the hair.

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 2:36AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

^
Omg @Heavensrun, idk what to say anymore. That’s a lot of proof. Lol.

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 1:21AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

There were actually jumped in front of trains. Maybe it’s not the usual, but there were. There still news about it in various newspaper or online. Though the rate fell down from the past 10yrs by providing safety barricades like auto gates in platform. I read that Tokyo planning to put all the train stations with auto gates for future safety but it might take too long coz it’s sure cost a lot.

So it won’t be a surprise that readers thought Touko “might” do it or has a thought ending her life through it.

You're missing my point. Yeah, I'm sure there are people who have jumped in front of trains to end their lives in japan. It isn't -common-, and it isn't an association that most japanese people would leap to.

Oh, sorry if i’m missing your point. I was just commenting at your words “nobody jumps in front of trains.”

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Japan definitely has an uncomfortably high suicide rate, but my point is that the imagery and symbols involved don't say "suicide" to a japanese audience like they do to a western audience. Suicides in japan happen overwhelmingly by hanging, self-electrocution, slitting wrists, or by jumping off bridges or buildings. Nobody jumps in front of trains. I've never even seen that on any of the statistical lists. Trains are an every day fact of life in pretty much every corner of society, but nobody associates them with suicide, because Japanese culture is also interminably polite, and jumping in front of a train would inconvenience others.

the Obon imagery is also culturally important and so things like graveyards or incense don't have the same kind of assumption of morbidity that they have for people who live in the US.

I bet if you asked Nakatani, she'd be surprised anybody read it that way.

There were actually jumped in front of trains. Maybe it’s not the usual, but there were. There still news about it in various newspaper or online. I remembered my senior told us while we’re waiting for train, in regular days (if there’s no natural disaster) there’s 2 reasons why trains in Japan get late: either there’s someone suicide or for some technical problem. I don’t think it’s true but there’s possibility. Though the rate fell down from the past 10yrs by providing safety barricades like auto gates in platform. I read that Tokyo planning to put all the train stations with auto gates for future safety but it might take too long coz it’s sure cost a lot.

So it won’t be a surprise that readers thought Touko “might” do it or has a thought ending her life through it.

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 8:08PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

People have so much ideas, I can see writers in here too, I wish some of you can write Yagakimi ff instead lolz...

Edit: i feel tired reading all the labels tbh. Idk why people was so addicted to label. When in fact Nakatani is obviously not bothered by it.

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 8:41AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

About that guy who blocked you, we are not that guy. We are dual, having an abstract gender, and we are entities who live in female form. How we look like, no one knows. Only our body is visible. We will be and remain mystery to you.

Seriously, I’m always reading the thread for the new comments or arguments as long as it’s about Yagakimi. But eversince this really creeps me out. Sorry. I wish there’s some moderator to delete unrelated topics. I feel it’s not being healthy. Sorry.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

What the heck just happened?

I have the exact same question...

Same. The heck.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

oh please.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Tbh, i’m kinda confused w/ the rest of the comments. Sorry.

Anyway, Sayaka & Miyako? Lol. No.

As reader, I prefer Miyako as a mentor for her, to guide her. Besides, no sign of Riko-sensei regretting her choice being with Miyako. Hell, she can spend her life “testing out” their relationship all her life, until they get old and their hair turns to gray. Lol.

If I could imagine story about Sayaka, I kinda want that “someone” from Sayaka’s past to return. No not the senpai. That someone before her senpai.

And above post: Sayaka & Akari? Akari definitely straight imo. She probably end up w/ Doujima-kun, well from the looks of it...

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 8:14AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Called it first: the play WAS meta, which means the ending is already set: Touko chooses the 3rd path and end up with neither Yuu nor Sayaka. Everyone moves on happily as friends. The end. No hot makeout scene ;__;

Well, no—the play wasn’t about pairing Patient up with someone but about how she would think of herself going forward.

In other words, Patient did what Nurse told her to do.

And Nurse was played by________?

(Read ‘em and weep, Sayaka lovers. Lol)

Why I'm laughing?

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 9:40AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

On a sidenote, why is "Rise" (that insert song from episode 9) just stuck playing in my head over and over again?

It means watch episode 9 again...lolz

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Maybe the manga simply should have been about three teen girls figuring out teen life and then ultimately staying friends as they become adults and their paths diverge ...

I can see some people will go rage with this endgame. Lol.