Forum › Posts by BlueBerry

BlueBerry
Image Comments 08 Feb 08:32
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017
Dvha7csvmaa8ixt-orig

so uhhh is this some sort of X500 magnified yuri goggles or the game really gives out strong hints? From what I know the MC is a guy...

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 8:33AM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This really needs a What the fuck am I reading? tag...Still enjoy it though, reminds me of the old comedy shows where the jokes are just way too exaggerated =)))

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

If the ears don't come in until they're twelve, are they just deaf until then or do they have human ears that deteriorate?

Good question...hmmmmmm

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

The art is beautiful. Don't really understand the plot though. I thought I hit jackpot when the girl said "it would be tragic if you only ever love me as a doll" because well, that is a setup line for drama and possibly some angsty ending, but then the author decides to go for a comedy route. Hmmmm, I was most confused by the part where the tailor starts wearing feminine clothes, what is the meaning of that?? (well, I will assume it is fanservice for now, because damn that is one hot chick)

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

^Yes, that's Koharu.

Hahaha thank you. The manga is confusing as hell, but I really dig that Steins Gate vibe. Btw, can uhh someone spoil for me who Rinko ends up with. I personally ship her with A-chan. I like original ships xD

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Is it just me or the characters on this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara_ch07#17 and this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara_ch01#19 look exactly the same...

BlueBerry
1 x ½ discussion 14 Dec 10:50
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

It feels really awkward to read this incest stuff since like, it's super disgusting and nasty irl
but all the same I still wanna know what happens.... damn you yuri(;>ェ<)

What I find really weird is that in my head, I keep forgetting they're mother and daughter, until one of them actually makes a reference to it, which, yes, I know, happens a lot. But really, between those moments, when they're just spending time together, I don't see them as mother and daughter. I see them as two people living together, unrelated, who both probably have feelings for each other.

Exactly my thought !! That is why I have high hopes that this series will have a happy ending. Even a dark "dad-substitute" kind of ending will do actually, I am a low key fanatic of twisted characters ha ha ha, yeah I will just go...

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Personally I like this ending (probably has something to do with it not concerning myself). Yeah I might be f***ing sick but there is indeed some appeal about yuri cheating (specifically the yuri part), and both of them look amazing slash hot so why not. To me, this is kind of a happy ending (the degree of happiness however depends on whether the marriage is an actual one or an agreement between the husband and the wife). Am I the only one here who thinks that the husband is gay and his business trips are really just him going to his boyfriend? Maybe that is why Ryouko did not feel bad one bit for cheating on her husban with Seri? I mean it is a possibility, unless you are very sure that Ryouko has no morals nor shame.

last edited at Nov 17, 2017 7:24AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I suspect that Nagai guy to secretly be a "yuri lover". BECAUSE WHO ON EARTH QUESTION TWO GIRLS HOLDING HANDS? I strongly believe that his "Gross, isn't it?" is either a bait to see if there is really something going on between Mii and Hanako (in which case it has been confirmed lol because instead of asking what is so strange with girls holding hands, she just told him to mind his own business) or a reference to himself for secretly being so "degraded". So then you see his secret laugh outside of the dialogue box, proving that he is happy that he found a yuri couple xD xD

last edited at Nov 17, 2017 7:01AM

BlueBerry
Double Bind discussion 01 Nov 10:48
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

In real life, once something is broken, it can't be repaired.

Haha yep, because in real life, hardly many people can put down their ego and be willing to reveal all of their insecurities to other human beings... I guess mutual trust is often an issue.

But to be honest, I hope the this the last page of this one shot leads to a happy ending.(it sort of implies so to me) Not trying to get into the argument of whether the betrayed should embrace the betrayer or not, but just based on the fact that these two people are still in love with one another, that alone is sufficient for them to give their relationship a second chance. Trust? That is something they will have to start all over again if both are sincere and determined. It would be such a shame to end a relationship like that, especially when one already realized her mistake.

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Ahhhh I am soooo glad it ended well for them. Probably the least angst chapter so far. Tbh, I had little hope for even the side couple because of the title, but Kuro-chan is really taking small steps to Miyabi, which is more than what I could ever ask for. Now, if only the MC can enjoy a happy ending with the love of her life too... (preferably with Kaoru because pssst who cares about moral values and domestic ties, amirite friends xD xD)

last edited at Sep 28, 2017 9:24AM

BlueBerry
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Dude !!!! Cause of death: laughing too hard.
I don't know what you guys think but the translation is brilliant xD It is absolutely hilarious, someone suggests a comedy tag please.

BlueBerry
1 x ½ discussion 10 Sep 10:18
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I really, really hope this doesn't turn into mom doing the daughter because she wants to be with her late dad by proxy. Because that would be more 0.o than I can handle.

Heck! That remind me about a Chinese drama movie about 4 couples, in which caugh my attention because there's 1 lesbian couple.
Guess what? The Girl A's boyfriend (or husband i don't really care) died and donated his heart to girl B. So girl A stay together with girl B so that she can "feel the beat". Fucking Yuri baiter

Oh wow, may I know what that movie is?

This manga has a really interesting concept to explain the incest. It would make sense that the driving force of her love is genetics because you know you cannot resist hormomes xD Though I agree if the mom sees her daughter as her husband I am gonna go like #@%$#$#@$$@!!@$
On a side note, tt is really pleasing to see the manga is rather well-recieved and not subjected to harsh criticism like some other incest series...We need moar love in this world man xD xD

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:34AM