Forum › Posts by 4noki

joined Jul 22, 2016

Kabadi.
S-senpai. I would be terrified of such a senpai, but this is hilarious.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Everyone is so cute.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

Should I say that escalated quickly or not?
There haven't been much YoshiRiko doujin, so I feel like wow, first one be le ecchi.
It's cute though. The nicknames feel a bit awkward since I don't watch the anime.

(So, Lili would be referring to Riko, huh? Playing LLSIF, I was like: who's that? since I didn't watch the anime.)

joined Jul 22, 2016

These bratlings are so mature and gay.
...Nutritional balance?

4noki
Image Comments 25 Oct 20:02
joined Jul 22, 2016

...very pink. That seems troubling.

4noki
Image Comments 23 Oct 17:50
joined Jul 22, 2016
47193106_p0

I thought it was Momiji at first
But very pretty though

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

I third the threesome comment.

joined Jul 22, 2016

This makes my heart hurt.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Cute. A little unexpected. Huhuhu

joined Jul 22, 2016

Lol, lil sis converted to Ten-chan wota.
On the other hand, that main character... huh, she's actually a pretty sweet trash onee-san. Lol, caring about her little sister's dreams of wonderful Ten-chan when in reality...

joined Jul 22, 2016

The dignity of the court is slowly eroding away more and more.

4noki
Image Comments 12 Oct 09:54
joined Jul 22, 2016

Bless Tamamusi-sensei.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Hahaha. Poor Patchy. If I were in her situation, I would panic and flop down like a dead fish--fainted or something. Children and them being around my books...

joined Jul 22, 2016

Finally, more Akuma no Riddle stuff!
Bless! Haha, it's really nice that I can recognize most of the artists in this doujin.
Argh. ChitaHitsu makes my heart hurt. My trashy children, argh.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Sweet~ Though, I would have like Yuka to have said a more straight forward affirmation of her love for Satoko.

4noki
Beloved L discussion 07 Oct 18:59
joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaah... what is this art. It's beautiful.
Also, ...this is tagged comedy. It makes me hopeful for the light hearted parts of the story. But, at the same time, the drama that seems to be happening is... great too.

(Also, age gap is iffy, but it's fiction, Doctor's nice, and it's pretty nicely executed so far?)

4noki
Image Comments 07 Oct 17:42
joined Jul 22, 2016
Srmj6cg

Aaah, this is so cute!

joined Jul 22, 2016

Cute~ Hehehe, awkward young love is nice.
(Though I'm young too. Internally a fat-bird-oba-san.)

joined Jul 22, 2016

Aaahh, Tooyama-sensei makes my heart hurt. I used to read her shoujo manga, but nowadays, I can't stand reading shoujo manga anymore. Urgh. When there are cute girls to ship...
Indeed, as ya'll said, tis a shame she doesn't do yuri. Gotta reread Hyakuyen.

joined Jul 22, 2016

My OTP. Even though YohanexRiko is visually appealing, Yohane/Yoshiko x Hanamaru is ultra cute.
Haha, Yohane is kind of lame in a cute way.

4noki
joined Jul 22, 2016

I was scared at first in the beginning of this new chapter that we'd finally find out who was the one Sato killed.
Ah, but, Sato-chan is scary. This manga is scary. Even though everyone is so cute. Haha.

Also, I kind of like Sato's friend character person. Poor her, getting caught up in that.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Cute. But, eh. I'm not that pleased with the balance of yuri and action. It's kind of awkward, I feel at least.

4noki
Image Comments 03 Oct 16:02
joined Jul 22, 2016
49075925_p9

In which Nio is not forever alone.
Hahaha, makes me remember the Nio-Isuke being trash interactions in the first episode when Haruki hadn't come along yet.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Bocchi made +1 Friend with smartphone-san. XD

4noki
Mono-Eye discussion 30 Sep 16:35
joined Jul 22, 2016

...Well, that was a thing. I can't say I enjoyed it. Ahaha, it wasn't as bad as I expected either though.