Forum › Posts by Nene

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm getting Tadokoro-san vibes.
Not from the delinquent x class rep thing.
But from the blonde superwoman x black-haired normie thing.

Oh, btw, I'm also getting some Ayame 14 vibes. (Try to guess from what, c'mon, try! )

The part where blondie says she s*licked to her girlfriend?

Hehe, yeah.

And, more generally, it's not often that you meet in a manga schoolgirls this horny and lewd.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Three pages of comments in such a short time, gotta love Takako Shimura. <3

Holy shiz, I thought it was a oneshot.

It's not a oneshot. It's a first chapter. The translators say they've already gotten the next two chapters, so I guess they'll start working on them real soon.

So-o-o, in the list of tags we cannot use (because spoilers) so far there is:
cheating ... and bisexual ... and maybe NTR?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm getting Tadokoro-san vibes.
Not from the delinquent x class rep thing.
But from the blonde superwoman x black-haired normie thing.

Oh, btw, I'm also getting some Ayame 14 vibes. (Try to guess from what, c'mon, try! )

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yes 57 that's the one, the next untranslated one, I had the number wrong

Right, so, here's the thing: I don't know if chapter 57 has been released in Japan. I mentioned before (in answer to another of your questions) that Futaribeya is published online these days, and even gave you the address of the website. Since I suspect that, unlike Sakurako, you don't have near photographic memory, I'll tell you again: Comic Boost is the place where the new chapters of this manga are uploaded. If you want to know whether 57 is out or not, you should go there; but it's in Japanese, and you'd probably have to pay to find out.

Alternatively, you could ask the scanlators, who probably have better information on the subject than anyone in this forum. This is their address:

https://twitter.com/YuriIchigoScans

Just leave your questions there; if you're lucky, they will reply and tell you what you want to know.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So is ch. 56 out already in Japanese, or any idea when it'll be?

Chapter 56 is here, for your reading pleasure.

Did you perchance mean chapter 57?

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aw.

Nene
Chevaliere discussion 04 Jun 14:00
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Anyway, I'm liking this, shame it (apparently) got axed.

I read before that 2 volumes were released?

Next to, say, Gretel, it's not that bad.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Oh no! I feel so weak..." + FLOP

Nikaidou-san, it's confirmed. You. are. USELESS.

Otoh, it's prolly better that they weren't in the middle of some heavy petting when Tadokoro's mom arrived. You don't want to make Sadako angry.

Nene
Image Comments 01 Jun 23:30
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
66907695_p6

So... furrification, or kemono cosplay?

Nene
Chevaliere discussion 01 Jun 23:14
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

What's this? Nobody comments on the new chapter, released just a few days ago?

How can y'all be so cruel as to ignore such a cute manga???

Nene
Purple discussion 31 May 23:11
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Blue and red... if we combine them, what color do you think it'll make...?"

And the answer is... IN THE TITLE.

Well done!

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"As a thank-you for making this a hit series, a second color page!"

Aw shucks, you shouldn't have.

Nene
Rainbow discussion 31 May 10:31
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I think the point of the story is to not make it such a big deal about labeling people.

Do you even realize the havoc that would play with the Dynasty tagging system?

If we're not able to distinguish between Lizard and Not lizard -- the heavens will fall!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You see, Harumi, the problem here is that, when you and Chiaki started playing boobie-grope games, you forgot something important: you forgot to tell Chiaki that, first, before letting her touch your boobs, she had to tell you that she liked you -- and properly ask you to be her girlfriend.

Because you forgot that, the relationship between the two of you is a mess right now: nobody knows for sure what's okay to do and what isn't, what's cheating and what's not -- and that's how you end up in silly fights like that.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Cute Lily is cute.

Also: hey, girls, it's a perfect chance to make out, sitting in that hollow with nothing else to do! Just saying.

Nene
Still Sick discussion 30 May 01:23
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

platonic love?
ehhh.... that's the worst kind of love. that won't do. open your eyes girls, you obvs like each other more than platonically

It's coming, it's coming.

Shimizu knows that her declaration of love wasn't platonic. Maekawa knows what that doki doki in her chest means. Both know, in their hearts, what they are really feeling.

Useless lesbians are getting less useless, just a tiny bit.

Nene
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 May 00:59
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

For the next chapter, I'm betting that the other girl, Sena, had been bitten by another vampire that's in the area, though Ichika will think it's Aria at first.

Most likely that will happen in the next chapter.

Yeah, next chapter is chapter 5. Time for the second vampire to appear.

Nene
VAMPEERZ discussion 29 May 18:59
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

did I see that right? did somebody get hit in the face with a ball in a manga and NOT pass out instantly or need to be carried to the infirmary?

She's at the peak of a lesbian high, brimming with raw gay energy.

No stupid ball can bring her down.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

BV, I'm really glad you got better. Remember, when you're feeling down, that we're all cheering for you to turn genki again!

Nene
Image Comments 28 May 16:59
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Wvwwogt

That could be Haki all right. Fun reference.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 5 is out.

YAY!

runs to download it

reads

returns

Okay, I'm back. Now could someone explain to me what kind of human being on earth dumps a cute, sexy and adorable Amane-chan who is crazy in love with them!!??

... actually, I'm thinking that my theory about how it was all jealousy because of the Sunset Girl photo (and the award) looks more and more likely.

last edited at May 28, 2019 5:46PM

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There are too many manga where the characters wear nothing but one set of generic clothes and never seem to change.

(Or they switch between a sailor fuku at school and their one & only set of casual clothes everywhere else.)

Waste not, want not.

Hehe.
Yeah, we wouldn't want the authors to waste their precious stocks of brainpower and ink in creating too many outfits for their characters... would we?

Nene
Citrus + discussion 28 May 16:05
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Excellent summary of plot development!

Nene
Citrus + discussion 28 May 15:32
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Why we couldn't round things off with, "You're off the het hook, Miss Yuri Queen, and here's why" I'll never know.

Because mangaka-san wants to keep us on the edge of keen excitement? And that requires leaving oh-so-slightly ajar some doors that lead to potential trouble?

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^ I stand by what I said. :P

What about the arc where Kasumi tells Saku, "For the last time, will you stop hanging all over me? I've told you a million times--I'm not into girls!"? lol

Sakurako: "Then then, all this time... you just wanted me as a domestic slave? To cook for you and do your laundry? Oh, you vile gigolette, you!"

Gigolette, huh...

An interesting conundrum.

Kasumi vs. Yurika: who'd win?

If they are competing for Sakurako, Kasumi wins hands down.