Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Can't remember if "dolt" is something I TL'd or if it was added by the proofreader, but it totally gave me Robotnik vibes.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Does the crossdresser identifies as female? That's the main question.

If it's like Himegoto Juukyuusai no Seifuku, and a Kaito like character, it can be interesting.

Or it's just ecchi and lame.

I'm guessing it's more like the cross dresser from Kuragehime. He puts on fancy dresses and all the neccessary bits to look fabulous, but at the end of the day he's still a guy with sexual desires for a woman. Especially considering this is an adult manga adaptation.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Intriguing how, along with this season's Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni... , there's now a trend of "hentai for TV" series. For those unaware, the format they're using is fully censored version for the main channels, 15+ version (ie. there's nipples) for AT-X, and an uncut 18+ version (with just the minimum level of censorship required by law) available on the web, albeit in 360p and behind a paywall. I wonder if they'll be brave enough to try a yuri smut series, if there's any ongoing ones they can adapt at least.

And yes, heterosexual traps are just the worst

last edited at May 24, 2017 5:01PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Oh look, she lost. What a surprise. :/

But Kumami lost something even more important. The AgariBowl

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If this is the actual text, and not flavor added by translator, there is some serious subtext going on here.

I can confirm that 大好きなリコ and わたしのリコ were indeed used.

I love how this post about Precure wound up being posted at 8:40pm EST

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If this is the actual text, and not flavor added by translator, there is some serious subtext going on here.

I can confirm that 大好きなリコ and わたしのリコ were indeed used.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Dem interlocked braids

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 22 May 06:18
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hotaru does appear in the main manga, so I don't think they'll be adapting the Spinoff stuff just yet.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like Splatoon 2's story mode is all about helping Marie rescue Callie after she disappears.
Eromame is gonna fucking die.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It literally says it that way on the front cover.

Question, did you look past the front cover? Maybe to page five?

The Japanese title is still in the same order. And I don't really see why a badly attempted Engrish title on page 5 has more priority over the one of the front cover.
And try not to make it completely obvious who you are

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Shouldn't that be My Yesterday and Your Tomorrow, not the other way around?

Nope. Try not using Google to translate things.

It literally says it that way on the front cover.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Shouldn't that be My Yesterday and Your Tomorrow, not the other way around?

last edited at May 16, 2017 5:38PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The Legendary Double Thumb Suck Technique

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Still need someone to do this please

You can just submit fixes via the Upload Request page much like any other upload, including notes on what it fixes in the description.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

People acknowledging Yamada's hard-working personality is absolutely my FAVOURITE thing. :D

It's like that glorious moment when you transform from that loner who doodles in class to a respected artist. You didn't need to change yourself, just the environment you were in.

last edited at May 9, 2017 9:05AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Question, why we separated this volume? Previous were in "Kase-san" series. We can "name" volumes in series so why not adding "Yamada and Kase-san" there?

This is more or less a brand new series that is distinguished from the Kase-san series (加瀬さんシリーズ) and this chapter is specifically referred to as Chapter 1. This is partly because along with the continuation of the online release, it's also being serialized in Wings Magazine.

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 08 May 07:52
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Managed to post it in the 4chan thread, along with my notes.
As far as the college/university argument girls, we've been kinda using "college" in the past (like K-College), though they essentially mean the same thing. I guess if I had to pick one to be consistent, I'd probably go with "university".

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Certainly needs Incest and Mahiru x Yozora tags, methinks

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 07 May 04:54
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The animation clip is released!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuG7sUdfkFM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The girl used loli sock!

It's super effective!

TWENTY THREE NINETEEN!!!

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 04 May 07:04
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Basically, it's kind of a combination between self-esteem and the environment. It's kinda like when you're an anime fan and noone else in your class watches anime and just think you're a geek.
Yamada feels worthless cos she's surrounded by jocks and norms and doesn't recognise what makes herself special until Kase tells her. And now Yamada is in a new environment surrounded by fellow flower dorks with a super supportive GF.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There's something a little eerie about girls tongue kissing while making the ^_^ expression

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Everyone knows Tenacious D.

Some just aren't willing to admit it.

I legitimately didn't get the reference, lol. Then again if it's a reference to the movie I've only actually seen that once and that was years ago.

The song is the ironically not-at-all-yuri-relevant Fuck Her Gently

Goggled Anon
Nyaa is gone 02 May 06:43
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is there an alternative to nyaa?

You can use Magnet links for the HorribleSubs releases. There's probably a few alternative torrent sites too.
Or we could be responsible adults and get Crunchyroll subscriptions, but let's not get ahead of ourselves

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Butts tag?