Forum › Posts by Hazukish

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

She doesn't have confidence in her drawing skill lol, that's your strong point!

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I thought it was Edytha and Waltrud from BraveWitches on the backcover, can't quite rememeber who they really are, I thought the smaller one was Erica's sister, but doesn't she also have blond hair, I'm lost.
Anyway, really sweet story in a funny way, Erica's charm is a little special.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Erica as the voice of reason lol. I liked everyones reactions in this.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Less ditzy and less tsun, nonsense! This was a nice little story.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Thats too cute >_<

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Chapter 7 was really cute, perhaps I could grow to like the series more. The CuteGangsta's style seem really jumbled a lot of times, even for moe4koma, but it's fun so far for the spectacle of the series trying so hard to be ridiculously cute and sweet.

Hazukish
Girl Talk discussion 14 Mar 16:37
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This was fun, great art from Kodama as usual. One could say she's a little similar to Nico, so maybe she could also be similarly not that shallow, just an idea.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Wow, Naoko made a cute story, how unnusual, but that's good too.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Everyone hates kyubey, as they should.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I think the anime adaptaion is great so far, it's so cute and heartwarming. Not quite what I was expecting, which is nice.
It's also fun to see how much they have improved apon the art(don't get me wrong, I like coolkyo a lot), it's still a bit odd to me how Tohru looks, she's hmm... a bit more filled out or something, not really anything wrong with that though.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Moe4koma characters playing basketball, it's like some sort of cruel joke, I love it.

Hazukish
TENGUOVER discussion 26 Jan 19:38
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Rape drug LOL, what don't you have Eirin. Fun story, I agree with 'almond' above, I like this sort of thing as well, but this has completely ruined my image of Hatate haha.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I feel humbled by the much Nue fanservice, thank you Reimu.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That apology lol, but seriously there can never be enough touhou 4koma.

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 8:54AM

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Property damage worth it for that moe meet up :D

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

You are totaly right Nue. Fashionable doujin.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I want more from this author, the art was so cute! The story was wierd, but also had some nice elements. Fun cast here, allways great to see more of the poltergeists and Nue.

Hazukish
Snack Time discussion 21 Jan 09:40
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Really sweet hehe. I would have loved to see Marisa's reaction to Hijiri's costume.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

So much snot, so much cuteness.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That ice bucket splash was so unexpected, the story did a good job of setting that up. I think it was a nice little story and the credit page was funny too.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I just watched the first episode of the anime, it was fun, I lauged a lot. They wisely(IMO) took some adaptive freedoms with the material, but that was part of the fun.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Keine was so cute in this. That's an intersting question^ I'm not sute either, it started with other doujin works for me then the manga. Hmm maybe something with Reimu and Marisa, them being the MC's and all, not that I can conjure up a recommendation right now. I would recommend the doujin anime tho; Memories of Phantasm (AKA Fantasy Kaleidoscope) You can find most of them subbed on YT.

Hazukish
Unbearable discussion 01 Jan 22:51
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I'm with you Fuzzypuff! This comic was funny, but whats with the bear tag lol. It did make me read the complete work of the Touhou doujin: Bears, so... good job! :)

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

No tags?!! How exciting, I'm diving in! (disclaimer; I'm not against tags)

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That was great, she didn't stop even after feeling like a stalker, hilarious stuff. Mokou is cute in her own special way haha.