That ending was a little confusing and also REALLY REALLY sad TnT

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Did Google translate this?

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Namori, if you don't show off who you're with soon I'm just going to assume you're dating all three of your friends at once.

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 4:28AM

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Am I the only one that's not enjoying this, so far (Chapter 2)? Kurosawa is such a Mary Sue that it urks me. But, I heard there are side couples, so I want to know more about them before I decide whether I really like it or not.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This is fucking awesome.

I don't think there needs to be a discussion anymore, since you pretty much summarized everything.

zanpakutoman
Murcielago discussion 26 Sep 01:42
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

What happened to the panty thief? Did she just run off? Also, I think I'm always going to refer to Rinko as Ringo, because that's my favorite Beatles member.

zanpakutoman
Image Comments 10 Sep 16:14
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I see wedding rings!!! :D

zanpakutoman
Image Comments 08 Sep 15:18
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Nekogurui Minako-san is getting really good, lately.

zanpakutoman
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 15:09
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

the moment Natsuki put her head to her pregnant mom's belly and since the last chapter was tagged as HET I kind of figured it would end like that Oh well, atleast the characters are "happy" at the END Although if that last kiss implied adultery.......I don't know how to feel about it

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

This puts a smile on my face AND this comment :D

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I'll could use this someday, and pretend I never got it from an anthropomorphic battleship game yuri doujin. And no one will ever have to know.

I'd know.

zanpakutoman
Oneself discussion 21 Aug 23:28
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Okay....this is a story I can say I've read. I don't know if that's a good thing though.

zanpakutoman
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 02:30
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

HOLY CRAP WAS CH. 3 BASICALLY A HOMAGE TO THE PULP FICTION DINER SCENES!!! I'm so happy!

zanpakutoman
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 02:26
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Double equal signs around the spoilered text

Quote this post to see for yourself

Thank You!

zanpakutoman
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 00:03
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

How do I tag spoilers. I kind of don't want to spoil anything in a comment I want to make.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 12:05AM

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I kind of expected a Nintendo Doujin series, based off Tomodachi Life for some reason.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Uhhhhhhhh.............I LIKE IT!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Awfully serious, for being a comedy. I'll wait to see if this gets more interesting.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I also couldn't tell them apart until about half way through. I kind of wish the author didn't make the only difference between them be the glasses and the kouhai's shyness vs the senpai's carefree attitude, but I can possibly see the reasoning for it so I think it's understandable. But like everyone said, I'm glad to see this story end on a high note.

last edited at Aug 3, 2014 10:31PM

zanpakutoman
Image Comments 28 Jul 23:13
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013
40829401_big_p6

That looks like it's more than just cuddles.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Moe up the butt ?
More like moe up the butt, around the corner, through your tubes, and out your boobs.

zanpakutoman
Kase-san discussion 27 Jul 20:08
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Aside from the boobies, which were magnificent. by the way, what I really like about this chapter is how it shows Kase-san can be just as insecure as the sheltered Yamada. It's seen from Yamada's point of view, so we don't see the internal struggle, but she thought her girlfriend actually wanted to break up with her and worried about it all night. It's sweet seeing how she's not as confident as she appears.

I totally agree, because I was starting to think Kase-san was TOO perfect. She's sexy, popular, athletic, and outgoing. I like characters more when they have their own struggles they need to work through. Now that she's opened up a little to Yamada, I hope things can be a little more fluffy and personal between them. 0u0

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Dafuq? Did Meiling bang a corpse or did she have sex with him THEN kill him? Either way, I think the story could've done without that part in general.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch09#6
"You've changed, Yurika-san"
Well of course, she's changed, Saori. She obviously has three arms in that panel. DUH!

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Gotta love those yuri chapters. The rest of the chapters are good too,with how diverse the characters are but the yuri is strong in this one. It has more yuri than "Lemonade" did.