Forum › Posts by Throbelisk

Throbelisk
Image Comments 29 Feb 04:30
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
1okrgay

This would be great if she didn't look like a GitS cyborg. That's extremely off-putting.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 28 Feb 19:40
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Erxemiguwaepxcm-orig

^And you're not understanding that he's only 15 or 16. He doesn't have to care right now, especially with how much time school and after-school activities take up in Japan. He's a star of a sports team, so he's probably been told by his coaches to forget about girls until after he's finished his sports career. My points about manga artists and what interactions they choose to show still stands.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 28 Feb 18:51
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Erxemiguwaepxcm-orig

^^Most of those instances could be chalked up to Mako simply being a really nice person, which she is. She still hangs out with little miss fang for crying out loud.

@Lilliwyt - The fact that the author even bothers to have two people of the opposite sex that don't normally even see each other interact usually means that they have plans for that relationship in some form. It could be as enemies, friends, or something more. Manga artists have a finite amount of space to show their story and very carefully consider which character interactions are shown. And finally, Tomoki doesn't care about anything right now except soccer and school, so that part is completely irrelevant.

last edited at Feb 28, 2020 6:53PM

Throbelisk
Image Comments 28 Feb 05:20
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Erxemiguwaepxcm-orig

^Honestly, Yoshida has a lot more chemistry with the little brother than with Mako in the manga. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being a thing.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

As a man, I can understand how Tazune became the way he is. I experienced a couple similar instances when I was a teenager. That does not, however, excuse the person he has become in the slightest. I've never abused a woman in my life, and if I met the women who bullied me again, I would have no problem treating them like it had never happened. This is because I understand that being a teenager is like someone pumping you full of drugs that make you a complete asshole just for fun. I don't blame them for how they acted, and I don't even want or expect an apology. I'm sure they regret lots of things from their teenage years.

Unfortunately, Tazune, as well as tons of other misogynistic assholes and incels, see their teenage years as something for which to get revenge. It's a huge problem in our current society, and the author's done a good job in portraying how vulnerable and damaged women are targeted by these people. I can only hope Midori finally comes to her senses and chooses the love she should have had so long ago.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Let's keep her.

Waste the dude.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 21 Feb 13:18
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

^You are simply wrong. And so is this site for having the disclaimer it does on the futanari tag, and so is every other site that does the same thing. Tons of people doing the same thing doesn't make it right. It's still wrong. Things will eventually change and allow yuri futanari to be tagged the way it should be.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 21 Feb 11:18
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

@Lilliwyt - Again, you've done nothing except use circular logic to explain that "futanari can't be tagged as yuri because futanari can't be tagged as yuri." It's meaningless. And your personal opinion about what futanari means to YOU is meaningless as well. There are real people in life who are hermaphrodites and choose to live as either a man or a woman. Are you going to deny their existence as a man or woman? And deny their relationships as well? Again, grow up please.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 11:20AM

Throbelisk
Image Comments 21 Feb 03:41
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

@WolfSoldier - IF one of them actually is a futanari, it should definitely be tagged as both.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 21 Feb 03:32
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

@Lilliwyt - you've given no actual reason why a woman with a penis loving another woman should not be considered yuri. All you've done is mention sites not tagging futanari as yuri, with that being the entire basis of your argument. Just because websites don't tag stories featuring a futanari as yuri doesn't mean jack shit. Futanari and yuri are not mutually exclusive. If a futanari woman loves another woman, that IS yuri, even if your mind can't comprehend it.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 20 Feb 14:42
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

^You clearly refuse to understand that futanari ARE women, or at least choose to live as women. Your limited understanding of what yuri is, and refusal to accept other forms, is cringe-inducing. Grow the fuck up, child.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 20 Feb 10:31
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

^It is very much transphobic, because it's implying that a woman with a penis isn't a real woman, and that her romance with another woman is somehow not worthy of being called yuri because of that. It wouldn't matter if she WAS a futanari. If she's a woman in love with another woman, it's yuri. Period.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 20 Feb 04:37
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

^Please take your transphobic bullshit elsewhere.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 18 Feb 02:53
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Eq0vnuxucaaokug-orig

^It's uploaded by site mods a page at a time on a semi-regular basis. You can request an image to be uploaded, but you can't just upload them yourself.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 18 Feb 02:51
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
79489332_p0

NOM

Throbelisk
Image Comments 18 Feb 02:50
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Serkaba

Lots of "sleeping"

Throbelisk
Image Comments 15 Feb 13:13
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
__akemi_homura_kaname_madoka_miki_sayaka_sakura_kyouko_and_kyubey_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_hiraizumi_mugenkidousha__b311e8273b6b453f7fb253eaaf79e3ae

So how's that contract working out for you?/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Homura Subaru / YuriWhale collab when?

Throbelisk
Image Comments 11 Feb 03:09
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
66276687_p0

Sadist angel top intensifies

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yeah I get it's fiction, and since it's drawn no actual 9yr olds were loved up in the making of this work. However it's still a story about a practically adult woman seriously dating a elementary schooler. At some point you have to draw a line. Let's say this manga didn't stop at just kissing , but instead graphically showed the two going "all the way". Would you still say it's fiction don't worry and enjoy?

Yes. Just because someone enjoys the suspense or even the violence of a slasher movie, it doesn't increase their chance of being violent, because (again) it's not real. It's made for entertainment purposes only and isn't a how-to guide for your daily life. If you're a person who has a hard time distinguishing fantasy from reality, maybe you should steer clear of the more taboo fiction works. Most human beings do not have that problem, however.

The main thing to take away from discussions like these is that the people that are so extremely vocal about the evils of a certain taboo are more likely to actually be into that taboo in real life. If you see someone railing against homosexuals online, they're almost certain to be an intensely closeted homosexual, and deathly afraid of anyone finding out. The same goes for those who come out of the woodwork to condemn lolicon manga.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Honestly I struggle with the question: " If I enjoy this kind of story, what does that say about me"?

Well duh, it'd obviously say that you enjoy this kind of story.

More importantly, are you perhaps worried about what others would think of you?

No. I don't give a damn about that.

Nor should you. You enjoyed a work of fiction that has no bearing on or similarity with real life. The only time you should question yourself is if you heard about something exactly like this in a news story and said, "I see no problem with this."

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I wonder where do ya'll draw the line.

10 yo?
6yo?
1yo?

We draw the line when an actual child is involved or could be involved. If there's not, and there's no indication that there ever was, you have no argument. Fiction isn't real. The sooner you understand and accept that fact, the better.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 3:02PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Pedos have no rights.

Mods, please delete this person's posts. This cannot be tolerated. Also, please add an option to report posts for violating forum rules.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Holy crap, my heart literally stopped when I saw the Volume 7 cover. HNNNNNNNGGGG!!!

Throbelisk
Image Comments 04 Feb 01:00
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Well, they're going to be found instantly if the door keeps disappearing like that.