Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Chikaon
Hapide discussion 29 Dec 21:01
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

I agree. There's just so much damn MakixNico out there and I never even liked Nico to begin with. It'd be nice if there was a doujin where Maki gets pregnant with someone else's child (Rin's) while she's still dating Nico or something.

NTR amongst our bb girls? (¬▂¬) How could you even think of such sinful thoughts! (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

I mean I'd be interested in reading it just for something different, but to wish there was one just because you dislike a character is just so low...

On another note, this was really cute. The perfect slice of life. Moar college LL! please!

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 9:03PM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Finally down to 1,500 tokens left. But the T2 border is already 30k! It's crazy! And we still have a tonne of time left. What the hell is with this event?

This is making me scared for the Umi event in May. So far that's the only event I plan on using love gems for. Hoping this is just a special case with all those free gems we were given....

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

So is this an online trading card game or something? Can you challenge others to duels?

Yes

What shadow said.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

What should I do then? Just save them for events? All I want in life SIF is a UR Maki, Nico, Eli, or Nozomi T,T
Any suggestions as to how much I should save up for scouting?

I personally save up until the cards I want come out since they have a "higher chance" when they are the featured card and when it runs alongside guaranteed SR or above event. So far I have 150 saved up that I'll be dumping in January....I'm really hoping for some good luck since I haven't had really any good pulls. I'd be ecstatic for any Maki, Nico, Eli, Umi or Honoka, but they insist on giving me Hanayos OTL

I probably just jinxed myself. Oh well

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I still think the one for the Cutie Panther event was priceless.

Funny story. raizoo set her name to Tsukamaechau! because she wanted to, and then the other ranks joined in without her realising. It was rather unintentional fun, that one!

Pfft, way to not ask me and post lies! ι(`Д´)ノ

I changed my name to that for scorematch to prepare for the Eli event, but people from the r/sif IRC channel asked to join in their *panther name fun. I was raipanther and there were a bunch of others that joined in that fun. We were having fun changing our names to match each other. ヽ( >∀<)ノ
[22:12:08] [raizoo] we could do 捕まえちゃう! / どこにいるの? / ムリよムリよ / どこにいたってムリよ
[22:12:10] [raizoo] rofl
[22:12:16] [kb_z] works for meveryone

Hahaha that's great! I really liked it because it took me a couple of seconds to figure it out. "Oh I wonder what their names say?...(sounds out the hiragana and katakana slower than a 2 year old)...oh shit!"

I'm hoping this trend continues. I get sad when nothing special happens in the top 3 now lol.

@ari: man I never feel safe doing a 50gem pull when it's not guaranteed. I wouldn't but maybe you'll have some insane luck.

last edited at Dec 29, 2014 2:26PM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love it when the top 3 work together and do special things to their accounts. It's pretty much the highlight of the events for me when they do haha. I still think the one for the Cutie Panther event was priceless.

Chikaon
Anime season 29 Dec 03:55
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Tantei Kageki Milky Holmes
Starting on January 3rd
Synopsis: Fourth entry in the series, with a tone closer to the first two entries than the third
Probable yuri level: About the same as the rest of the series? I haven't actually watched any of it
Overall outlook: I imagine most people have already decided whether they're going to be watching it

Ugh I'm so excited for this especially since it's supposedly going to be similar to the first 2 seasons. The 3rd was so boring. I actually hope it finds a good balance with seriousness and crack since too much craziness can get stale too. I thought episodes like Season 1 Episodes 10-12 had the perfect amount of action, drama and comedy.

Thanks for the organized list! It definitely helped me seek out what I wanna watch for the next season.

Chikaon
Love Live! discussion 26 Dec 18:40
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Okay so I just want to learn of characters and events to make sense of all of the LoveLive yuri doujins here. What's best to go through: the manga or the anime?

Easily the manga.

Well considering most of the doujin here are NozoEli and NicoMaki, the anime would be better to go through to understand the doujins. Manga Nozomi and Nico are vastly different from their anime counterparts and most of the doujin are based off of the anime personalities.

Chikaon
Love Live! discussion 26 Dec 14:45
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Eh.. i am pretty stupid i guess but i just found out that kimino sakurako also is the original creator of strawberry panic lol made my day

This explains everything...

Chikaon
Love Live! discussion 26 Dec 02:32
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I only like the manga so far for the strong HonoEli game. I'm not too fond of some of the characterizations here, but I'm trying to get over it by keeping in mind it's like an AU. I think it pales in comparison to the anime though, so you should still definitely check out the anime.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Thank you GiB for the nice Christmas present :D

I want that house...and those lunches...sigh my life ;_;

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I wonder if I'm like the only one who genuinely loves Honoka's character.

Honkers is love, Honkers is life.

I love all the girls. :( I don't know how you could hate any of them.

Okay, so maybe I'm not alone, thank you Shimapanda and Chikaon. Sometimes though that's the general consensus I get from majority of the fandom in regards to Honoka and I know everyone's entitled to their opinions but I feel like she doesn't deserve half the negativity she receives.

Her genki is too much for mere mortals to understand and handle. It's okay. More Honkers to keep for ourselves :D

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^I love Honk-chan. Honkers is my bae~.

Honkers deserves all the threesomes in the world. More love for Honk.

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 12:28AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

. It's been 2 years since this was originally out though. Did there ever end up being a pt 2?

I just read the release post on divulge scan's tumblr. Wished I had gone there earlier so I don't ask stupid questions like this haha. Sad to hear it's out of print, but hopefully we'll get to see an English translation of the continuation some day. Thanks again for your hard work on this :)

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Why do they all take the fake UR Kotori as a main ? She only have a slight pure increase T_T
Even those who had true UR changed T_T

I know. Why not wait until event is over and then go crazy with changing your mains man!

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Blame OrangePekoe. To quote, when I asked whether I should release this in two parts (as it is originally) or one:

Separate is good. I like anticipation.

Yes I don't mind. You guys are flooding us with amazing releases lately. Be careful about releasing so many at once though. It'll make us too greedy and we will all wither away once the yuri drought starts again :(

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 3:56AM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Where's the NSFW tag?

Chikaon
Image Comments 23 Dec 00:43
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
9987b80509d752eaf8fc505caa8fa523

Oh my gahhhd. Noriko/Shimako how I missed you two. <3

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I always laugh when stories use the "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ALCOHOL THAT I ALREADY DOWNED A WHOLE CAN OF." There's seriously no way someone who hasn't drunk before not taste some alcohol in the drinks...

Page 3, panel 2 made the whole doujin for me.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I like futa when only one of them has a peen.

Same and it's really sad there aren't more one sided futa.

That being said, this was some great futa. It really had everything I could ever want from a futa story cept why didn't they show the actual intercourse!?

Thanks GiB and NHFH for the release! I've been hoping for this ever since you guys mentioned it on your tumblr. Never actually thought you guys were seriously working on it though! Made my day :)

last edited at Dec 21, 2014 11:58AM

Chikaon
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 16:14
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol what.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

YukaRei! YukaRei! Finally!

I liked it, although it definitely could have been longer. It felt more like 12 pages instead of the 28 it actually is. I have a soft spot for stories that play with the aging and time perspective differences. It's been 2 years since this was originally out though. Did there ever end up being a pt 2?

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

^ Haha same, but once I saw the cats, I remembered. Those cute cats!

Man I feel tired just watching Sakura.

Chikaon
Image Comments 16 Dec 00:38
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Mochiya_marosuke-yukareimu-short

Yessss. I like my Reimu x Yukari exactly like this too. With occasional reversal :D

Chikaon
Image Comments 13 Dec 00:21
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Bed60dbf88815437476bed5e89017e5c

I never thought that I'd like Eli x Nico as a pairing, but now that I see it, I want more @_@