Forum › Posts by OriginalGengar

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That wishful thinking part, dang.

To me the wishful thinking seemed more like the inevitable future.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I just wanna say in advance to people because I feel like some might have the wrong impression from a NSFW doujin... If you go into this expecting hot sex you will be sorely disappointed!

There is a sex scene. But it's not about the sex. It's about their love. This doujin isn't really about titillation, it's about the intimacy that they share (and that happens to involve sex). And it's fucking amazing in that regard.

Sometimes it has all that + hot sex... Those are quite rare, but oh-so-good.

Why is this Anime tagged? Other doujins don't have those.

Probably because it is drawn and written by Sakurako and Arumi, who work on the official Love Live manga. It's also included in the Love Live grouping, so it takes over the tags.

OriginalGengar
Image Comments 30 Dec 17:00
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
7ca464fa63cc98103f56203852805ebf

It's more of a will they/are they situation, though.

OriginalGengar
Image Comments 28 Dec 12:58
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
C98f4d343d4ba486c116ccf5f249d460

There's also a new non Non Biyori coming up.

OriginalGengar
Image Comments 28 Dec 06:23
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
C98f4d343d4ba486c116ccf5f249d460

Well, I just added 5 animes to my PTW list. Thanks. :)

OriginalGengar
Image Comments 26 Dec 06:19
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
B5q1em9ciaamiwi

Yeah, I love her art. Rice girl from her bread x rice story is the most adorable thing ever and she knows how to write the appropriate characters, too.

OriginalGengar
Image Comments 25 Dec 17:12
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
B5q1em9ciaamiwi

People always say Jin's art style isn't cute. But they are so wrong.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That was so good. Like, so good. I was smiling the whole 40 pages. Majorly cute.

OriginalGengar
Image Comments 24 Dec 08:06
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014
699234c0g7c2b71911d62&690

Just watched the show yesterday with very high expectations and wasn't disappointed at all. It pretty much confirmed that people should give Trigger all the money they need and they WILL make the best animations anime has ever seen.

I'm torn between Akko x Diane and Akko x Sucy but either way, I hope we'll get some more doujins and fan art. Looking forward to part 2 so much.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That was like the most omega cute thing ever.

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 7:16AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I think it's just because they don't really have time to do characters development, so they ended up with paper thin personalities. Honoka is basically Stock Main Character #14. But that's the exact reason we have fan fiction, right?

Yeah, having 9 main characters is hard to pull off, same with Idolmaster or similar shows. But LL managed to create a pretty likeable cast, depending on the situation at least. So we should all be happy.

It's Christmas here now, by the way, so Merry Christmas, I guess.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah they are all likable but what I wanted to say is that Honoka can annoy me a lot more than Nico x)
I see your stand point but I still feel your selling her short, there are worse characters...

Why can't u just love everyone in muse? T__T
Well every character has some unique behaviour appearances etc. But it depends on how each of you see it (negative or positive) and its okay to have those opinions but still try to love everyone in muse! (>__<)

Believe me I tried. I won't go into bashung characters, but it's just there's a member I just can't love, in my heart µ's has 8 members. Blame the writers not me, it's not my fault they just gave up on the last character.

Well, there's really no point in arguing over likeable characters because of opinions and stuff but Honoka <
Rin, basically.

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 10:14PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, that's pretty random. I did not expect that but I strongly approve.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Very good, I want a Honoka's harem with Umi and Kotori :D

No no no, harems should die. Why can't they just love each other, like, equally?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

This is a gag manga, is made for the laughs, it knows what it is. Clearly not for it to be taken seriously, neither does it deliver any kind of hidden message.

It is simple, if you find the topic it uses for comedy uncomfortable I suggest you move on cuz it will just be more of the same.

... Did You even read what You wrote?

From what are You laughing reading this manga... From tortures? From 10 years old trap chained to the wheel and drowned in the pool?

Like bullies laughing from their victim being flushed in toiled with pants down? Nice... Clap... Clap... Clap...

So next time maybe everybody will laughs from rapes, murders, humiliation, pedophiles, wars, tortures, bestiality, scat, crucifixions, public executions... Choose Your subject of fun :) Why not :) Like in Roman Empire: "Bred and Games".

Just understood, that there are subjects, which can not be treating lightly! Because reality is far more worse, then some fiction, and evil is evil, does not matter that it have a sweet cookies! And We live in times, where evil is treated like a "style of living".

People laugh about crucifications since 1979. Pedophiles are the source of comedy in countless manga and anime. Murders are made fun off all the time, just pick up Deathpool or Murcielago or something. Rape is the number one joke material in like 50% of all Ecchis. Wars are played off as something minor or even fun in pretty much every Action Comedy. And humiliation is the only thing that WataMote is about.

Anyways, comparing laughing about a torture manga to having death games is pretty far off.

If you wanna get all serious about every little inappropiate joke then that's fine but you can't expect everybody to do the same thing. Again, Haruka going crazy over little children in Kanamemo is not the same as actual people being pedophiles. You either think it's funny or it's not but you shouldn't make it bigger than it is.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Also, I gotta say, for a bunch of dudes(?) reading a manga about a school torture club, some of y'all sure are picky about a stray trap...

< Female actually. For me, traps are fine...as long as MC doesn't fall madly in love with said trap cause then it's not yuri....it's a lie XD

It's not that I hate traps, I just don't like males in my yuri in general because it gives a posible chance of a girl boy girl love triangle. Come on now, Kampher is one of the worst fake yuri series.

I dunno. Like there are some pretty bad cases of this, and it also usually ends up, unfortunately, as the yuri relationship being treated as a joke (shoot even one of my favorite ongoing mangas right now Horimiya kind of had this happen). But it doesn't necessarily make it bad so long as yuri itself isn't downplayed to be something unrealistic and comical.

And guys being in the show makes the yuri feel real. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind any Missing Y Chromosome stuff...but when there's stuff like Negima and idolm@ster and mai-HiME where the yuri relationships are real and developed even with the presence of serious male characters.

Yeah, that's why I actually prefer Yuri set in coed schools, cause Japan's whole "it's just a phase in all girl schools" thing doesn't even matter anymore.

Unrequited yuri crushes are the worst though.

OriginalGengar
Nekoroma discussion 29 Nov 15:09
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So did they both end up dying?

They'll be fine as long as they don't marry.