Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What's the AXE (a manga cancelled or cut short due various circumstances before reaching a satisfactory conclusion, mostly due to low sells) that has affected you more? speaking of yuri manga of course (it might take me forever if we talk about all) or cute girls doing stuff.

For me, Tsurezure Biyori was one... I loved the art, the main couple, the side couple and the support characters and before they could even return to school it was over! I was really sad.

Nanashi no Asterism was worse in the sense that I was seriously mad and enraged because of all the circumstances surrounding it.

Haru to Midori was another one that wasn't all that bad how it ended but it really makes you feel like they could've gone deeper with the characters and the ending was like "is nice but also cliche".

I don't even have the heart to read the ending of "An easy introduction to love triangles" Y-Y maybe I'll wait for the next Canno's work, but I feel bad for the author and the team translating it.

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 14 Feb 11:26
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

actually 176 is more than enough to get her, worst case you'll get her without constellations +another 5 stars and most likely you'll get her twice or thrice with 176 wishes.
Because the pity is 90 but is HARD to go past 80 wishes

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 14 Feb 10:32
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yisus there's so many quest today LOL had to leave for now and I still have 3 pending quest and the whole tower defense mechanic!

Congrats on Xiao! all these quest are giving primogens so the chances of getting Hu Tao are increasing a lot!
Xingqiu looks OP for this event, you just need Mona or a water tower and his elemental skill. .... but I won't use it!

The bug mentioned there has been fixed, only 60 apologems tho u_u

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't understand what Vtubers are and at this point I'm too afraid to ask

Hide while you still can, don't let them find you D: save yourself from the rabbit hole!

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Feb 23:28
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eqkxupbuyaafh6l-orig

Paimon TwT
Recently Genshin released a new video, Amber is just sooooo sooooooo damn cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0NA8cU9NvA

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 12 Feb 19:29
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder why Hu Tao is so popular? Her design doesn't feel instantly appealing, but well, neither did Ganyu's and now I'm totally in love with her. Well... I'll have to look and see. Won't be rolling for Keqing banner that's for sure.

Also hoping that they add Inazuma soon...

She seems to be a funny character but what appeals to most anime fans is her VA in Japan, Rie Takahashi , same va of Megumi from Konosuba (another fire girl lol) and Emilia from ReZero.

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 12 Feb 10:46
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm really enjoying Genshin, if they add Inazuma and it's as big or bigger than the previous two ...boy... It's gonna be really hard for me to stop playing hahaha like literally they would need to make a really stupid decision to ruin the game at this point (but still...increase the resins recharge rate already -.-)

Yeah the tower defense is a lot of fun, these are the kind of things you would wish they could stay even when the event ends...I would rather break my head thinking about the perfect composition than dealing with the Fatui in abyss (I haven't tried again the abyss!) if they increase the difficulty... IT IS difficult if you don't increase your turrets to the max lvl available!

Damn I wish I could accidentally get Keqing too XP she's so cool!!

Edit: I said is really hard for me to abandon this game but I must admit, I was really close to get sick of dailies after getting Diluc when looking for Ganyu, thankfully she came to me eventually but I was MAD! because a cryo waifu was the ultimate piece in my team, I don't need Hu Tao technically speaking, but I want her anyway, but when Ganyu not only I desperately needed her, I desperately wanted her too.

last edited at Feb 12, 2021 10:52AM

Serenata
School Zone discussion 11 Feb 09:03
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ueharu-sensei looks to be already married, so take that into account when you ship her with Akutami.

Then what if I ship her with the student council pres? O.o

Well if that's the morally superior option I'll take it

Between shipping a student with an adult or with a married person ? I don't know how you measure that, might need a lawyer for your shipping

Serenata
School Zone discussion 10 Feb 20:06
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ueharu-sensei looks to be already married, so take that into account when you ship her with Akutami.

Then what if I ship her with the student council pres? O.o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Speaking of dumb girls, her whole group is worrying, like that girl who brought up the sugar daddy topic in the first place and the fact that they think is just going to eat fancy dinner and compliments, how DUMB can these girls be?

Spoiler, but her 2 friends only mention girl on girl in the first place because they are dating and they want to test MC's reaction. Needless to say with her homophobic remarks the 2 of them don't bring up that topic until a few months later. The sugar daddy is sort of a distraction, the friends honestly don't think Marika is dumb enough to go for it.

That's good, it makes senses why they would ask in the first place

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't see this as "convert to our side!" story, is more like teaching a dumb girl that she's wrong and lesbians exist and they can be happy together, she's straight (no pun intended) up saying that girls can't be together and our rich protagonist is like "hold up... Wait a minute, sumthin' ain't right"

Speaking of dumb girls, her whole group is worrying, like that girl who brought up the sugar daddy topic in the first place and the fact that they think is just going to eat fancy dinner and compliments, how DUMB can these girls be?

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 1:49PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Forgive my ignorance because I don't know if these are Chinese or Korean, but one thing I avoid from them compared to Japanese is because they use this plot a lot in their lesbians work (in manga or comic, I don't really read novels), the plot of SUPER beauty or super world famous model and all the stuff and fanciness that comes with it, like jealousy from other models and scandals ... One trend I got too tired to read was "This super model who is super extremely beautiful falls for this newbie new model or manager and things are starting to look good until the Ex of the super model comes around for a joint work, and she so happens to be the bitchies bitch from bitch planet!" and stories like that always pop up in Mangadex, to put it simply, is way easier for me to immerse in a fantasy world with magic or humanoid creatures from other dimensions than the "world" of super rich people.

I wish there were more variety in Japan too, but just like the Shonen jump formula, yuri always has the same issues/formula... I think "Can't defy the lonely girl" is a prime example of super basic yuri from Japan, the latest chapter shows that the author isn't trying to break any molds.

Speaking of beautiful people, this song broke my sarcasm detector https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPe_p0OLcY

Serenata
Image Comments 08 Feb 20:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Etekwdmw4ameosq-orig

Oh My Lord....

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 08 Feb 13:03
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I completed the photo event and gave my friends some left overs... but it says that there will be another task at the end, maybe we have to wait after the 8th day to unlock it?

Bosses gave me the middle finger this week, nothing for Mona, Klee, Ganyu or even Hu Tao for skills, the only artifacts that seemed nice got def 33 in +4 and the super rare weapon prototype was for a spear!

But oh well, at least I managed to get reputation 8 in Mondstad and Liyue
Also found a cool animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwdsgkWW0I

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Polka teasing Nenechi is why I live for

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New avatar is the newly discovered smallest lizard on earth, in case anyone's wondering. Trocticophiles may now relax.

Great, now we need small lizard tag ...
I'm confused, Madagascar is probably one of the few paradises left on earth and yet there is a deforestation problem?

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I miss feeling this ache in my chest. So good to be alive and feeling.

I think I found a vampire among us

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is the peak of culture right here. Can we go any higher than this masterpiece?

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series?

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 06 Feb 08:49
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But with Klee you have to get really close with her charged attack and it depletes really fast, attacking with Klee is more chaotic xD so I rather spreads her bombs everywhere so anything getting closer would get fireeeee.

I imagine Klee would be a monster if you have like, Kaeya's ult active with her or if you're within Cocogoat's ultimate aoe.

About the character giveaway of Liyue, I was gonna go with Ninguangg but I Rather reach c6 with Xiangling (which is something most people did during Ganyu banner but I was one roll short) for that maximum pyro damage bonus, that will help Klee and eventually Hu Tao, and she will be my first c6 apart from the protagonist.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm on the "I love the main ship and we don't need a triangle but damn, Fuuka had it really bad today" team!

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 05 Feb 21:45
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The Melt effect with Ganyu is so broken that I'm seriously considering using Amber again just for the first long distance fire attack and then Cocogoat will finish the job, is like those military weapons where one soldier marks the target with a laser for the long range missile! Plus, there's always Klee in the party (she's cute and breaks shields so I can't not NOT use her all the time) that gives even more bonus damage ( 2 pyro characters in party gives 25% more attack)! so without food buffs and after the first fire arrow (that deals like 500damage with my lvl 50 c1 Amber haha) Ganyu is dealing almost 19k with the first charged shot and the bloom effect with falling arrows dealing around 34k.

I want to keep doing experiments with extra elemental mastery, cryo bonus dmg or more atk, see what works better for the missile.

The drawback? I have to remove Fischl from the party...

last edited at Feb 5, 2021 9:46PM

Serenata
Image Comments 05 Feb 21:32
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ertegluuwaaixq9-orig%20(1)

Adorable... Simply adorable

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'll read almost anything if you put "Megashark" in the title.

Nettaigyo would be 10 times better with a Megashark in the school aquarium

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finally something better than yuri