Forum › Posts by shojie07

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Such a waste. This story has potential to get much better than before but lol it was abruptly ended w/o notice. The ending tho happy it isn’t satisfying at all.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Oohh... Tarumi is here! Let the disturbances in love begin...

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 9:29AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Okay. They kissed!

Lol. The firework display was incredibly fast.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Lol. This chapter actually made me laughed. A lot of text but okay. I like this.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This could be Rin and Nadeshiko in alternate world lol. Kidding. Anyway, this is a good start. Yuri and sport, give me that.

shojie07
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 08:50
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

OK wow.

For once, I am in favour of the cheating. In the context of this one-shot, of course.

Lol how can you say that? Did you even see the ending, what the Senpai’s true color?

Poor Tashiron. I guess she should at least go back to her hometown.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Yuu omg such a Tsundere but it’s really cute when she said I love You to Mari inside her head hahaha

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I know what Nanoha’s feeling, but she should have waited and let Chidori at least to talk, and tell what’s real about them. I know it’s good that Nanoha kinda grew a little for talking to a senpai. But, idk, but I think it’s better if Chidori was the one, it’s about her past heartbreak anyway. All in all, I feel this story about the senpai is rather weak, like, what that’s it?!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Hmm... as for Shiina’s sudden or hidden power, I wonder if she’s got it after Mimi healed her. Like passing some sort of it? Probably, there’s still secret behind the Reanimation magic that the sensei hasn’t telling about, that’s why Furan-sensei letting Shiina and Mimi getting close together, she’s observing... well, just a theory. This manga is interesting enough.

last edited at Aug 25, 2019 12:26AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

just to claarify, Adachi and Shimamura are actually their family names no?
I seem to remember Adachi mentioning she doesn't remember Shima's actual name and that it would probably feel weird for her to call her something other than Shimamura, but maybe I have that wrong?

Yes. It’s their family name or surname. It’s funny that we all used to Adachi and Shimamura other than their first name. Even when I read the later volume when they called each other’s first name, even them obviously feels awkward. Even me as a reader, couldn’t get used to Adachi as Sakura, then Shimamura as Hougetsu, or for Adachi tried to call her “Hou-chan” It’s really not suit Shimamura, the name Hougetsu lol

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 2:15AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Speaking of names, does anyone know what full names of the other thee are? I only know Shimamura's.

Other three? You mean, Adachi, Hino and Nagafuji? If so, these are their names...
Adachi Sakura, Hino Akira, Nagafuji Taeko.

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 10:41PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Every time I read a very awkward Adachi, I felt I’m the one embarrassed for her. Lol. Man, but for some reason, her clumsiness and embarrassing moments are fun to read. Actually, their POVs are so interesting, I didn’t find it boring at all. Reading what’s running in their minds is entertaining.

last edited at Aug 18, 2019 10:40AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Hmmm... Izumi.

The chapter is kinda normal, girls talking about school trip, but Izumi put some tension hanging around. I just can’t figure out her yet, either she’s manipulating the situation to make Fujishiro back for what she was before or making a move to Fujishiro to make her stay away from Kuro...

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 11:27AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

There ya go, Midori is making a difference for Haru when she couldn't do that for Tsugumi. I wanna see some ignorant boy try to hit on Haru and watch Midori blow him the fuck out of the water. Did Haru's father survive the crash? Or was he dead too?

For what the story been told so far, Tsugumi and Haru’s father separated already before the accident happened. Though it’s really not clear if they really did live together and got divorce or he just got Tsugumi pregnant and ran away. Coz it seems even Haru didn’t have any idea about her father, less not talking about him. Even in her flashbacks, she and her mother’s memories she only treasured. And Haru always left at home while Tsugumi at work.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

so is this going to update monthly or be released in a "batch" like these and the first 4 chapters were?

The manga updated monthly. And at the moment this reached the latest chapter. So probably you wait a month and weeks for the translation to be out. It’s pretty normal on mangas updated monthly. They only seems to released it like in batch coz they’re catching up on the raws.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Midori is on the spectrum of autism. At least she’s high functioning. How did she get her job?

The grieving process is spot on, nailed on the head accurate. Where did mangaka get her research from?

Drop the “yuri” tag, it doesn’t belong here.

Huh? Wasn’t Midori in love with Tsugumi?

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Thanks for translating this light novel series! Really enjoying it.

A question on getting light novels, if it’s okay - where is a good place to find them (in Japanese), and are there any publishers/authors(etc to watch out for for yuri? I went to Japan a few months back and had no trouble finding manga in places like Book Off, but the Book Off I went to a couple of times (near Akiba station I think) only had a tiny light novel section and not knowing any LN yuri publishers, authors or novels meant that it was not exactly easy to navigate! Also went to Nakano for the second hand book shops there but that was also pretty tricky for similar reasons. Would be quite happy with ebooks too, just means the extra step of getting my Amazon JP account sorted out completely etc. Thanks!

You should have tried to find it in Animate. There was one big store too in Akihabara. They have corners for both BL and GL mangas and LNs

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 5:18PM

shojie07
Still Sick discussion 31 Jul 11:02
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

It seems they just running in circle. No end. It’s tiring to read this repeating pull and push thing from Maekawa.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Not really liking this. The relationship is too one-sided. Adachi is head over heels but Shimamura only considers her a friend. That might change at some point but in the meantime this thing is pretty boring. The characters aren't interesting enough to carry the story without any actual romance to spice things up.

I can see someone who doesn’t enjoy a slice-of-life. Lul.

This is the chapter that’s very entertaining. Shimamura’s monologues and pov are interesting. Probably, why I like this novel, their exchanges of pov.

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 6:17AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

gets a confession
goes on a DATE
"Hey, I really do love you"
suprised pikachu

Eh...I can never make sense of such weird misunderstandings in yuri manga. If it were platonic only, the mood would be totally different. And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

Eh? Are you using ‘date’ and ‘like’ for romantic purposes only? It’s kinda normal for some Asians to use it w/ friends. Only the mood will differentiate it. And in this manga, 2 people have different meanings. At least for Yori, clearly it’s not platonic at all. On Kino, before Yori’s confession, is simply the girl who happily went out w/ her admirable senpai. She even this playful riding Yori’s words, if they lovers they would have dates on the rooftop everyday but passed it as a joke. She’s this normal girl who can give joke like that to another girl because she thought they are already close. It’s very common for girls. I think, this story will transcend to how Kino’s feelings going to change or develop now that she knows Yori likes her romantically.

last edited at Jun 24, 2019 9:05PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I can see that Nene genuinely likes Kou but obviously a part of it dragging Kou to use her to hurt Amane which is so unfair when she only likes to take pictures. It was an insensitive move to show to Amane, well it’s a bitch move to be exact, more that she knows Amane still hasn’t yet to move on but Nene probably made it on purpose. I don’t know what happened to them in the past, it seems Nene has something revengeful to Amane or kinda jealous of her or something...

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 12:41AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I mean everyone has their own opinions, so I will also state mine (feel free to ignore). First thing first this is actually the first time that a comment section in dynasty makes me so sick. Instead of enjoying or dropping this interesting and til now good manga, people start to put their real life issues into the characters and try to force their opinions and beliefs on the characters. In my case I love the direction of this manga so far. I love all characters, be it Nene, Amane or Kou.

And after letting out all my annoyance that stacked up since reading some of the latest comments, I will slowly go away and keep enjoying this work without looking back into this comment section ever again. Feel free to keep discussing =)

Yeah. Like the story so far, complicated but intriguing. It’s completely annoying reading some people’s comment siding, and completely ignoring the direction of the story.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I like Ai and Chie couple the most, and I’m waiting for some development from Kanae and Haruka...

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

People here is like, I like Amane because she’s so pity, she deserves somebody else. She’s the best character.... lol.

It might not be the end couple but I like Kou x Nene.

And that senpai, crazy obsessive bitch.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 3:22AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This series is gonna end with a lot of murder, maybe a suicide.

School Days bad end x10

Says by the people who’s single minded that every love triangle should end tragically.

last edited at May 28, 2019 11:17PM