Forum › Posts by zokoi

joined Jun 11, 2016
Fgar-afxkait1gf%20(1)

^ uh no, every actual Naruto fans remember those guys. There are tons of fanfics centering around the cursed seal and the Chuunin exams and these guys always show up at least once.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

And thus we find that this is a light version of Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu.

Kasane goes for a certain type of young teen girls, and when they grow up and don't fit the type anymore she unceremoniously dumps them. It's what happened to poor sweetie Mimei (who is still disgruntled about that).

And Meguru's role in the story is Coco's: she's the one who will win Kasane's heart forever and make her discard all her superficial prejudices about age and looks!

Thats enough reach to turn u from a melee to a ranged character lmao.
Jokes aside i really doubt that thats the scenario here, theres just people who have an easy time getting very emotionally attached initialy and dedicating most of their time and attention to someone, but then can also lose interest and let go pretty abruptly. Nothing inherently wrong about that but it can obviously suck when the other party doesnt let go as easily.

I agree with you @DridyEXE. People are too quick to judge Kasane, even though it's clearly not her intentions to hurt others.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I didn't expect to love Mariri/Mayuyu this much but urgh they're so cuteeeeeee

Every chapter of them so far is so fucking gay too.

Honestly the entire Debate Club is amazing, I'd love to see more of them.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Do they have spiders like that in Japan?

https://youtu.be/4XHeAR41dWQ

yeah they do

Honestly is there any place in the world that doesn't have giant spiders?

joined Jun 11, 2016
Lovegrowswheremyrosemarygoes

Nothing can convince me that these two aren't a couple

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 6:59AM

joined Jun 11, 2016
Tanjiu9-1584881682502778880-img1

wow, it's been so long since I saw anything about this series. The art style has really changed.

joined Jun 11, 2016
Techimi_dx_-1582748035762704384-img1

awwwwwww this is so cute

joined Jun 11, 2016

All good things must come to an end I suppose. Still sad though.

Thank you Doki Fansubs and Gouma Den for doing this series.

Edit: wait so Kokeshi is an actual teacher there lol? Also how will they call Kokeshi now that there's an actual kokeshi around?

last edited at Oct 28, 2022 10:16PM

joined Jun 11, 2016
joined Jun 11, 2016
__4zm-1530810115531558912-img1

if only Miko could actually see her face instead of the weird blob of tentacle lol

joined Jun 11, 2016

damn bro is there like a "heartwarming but also kinda soulcrushing" tag? You could make a religion out of this

we need that type of tag omfg. I went into this expecting wholesomeness, and then I fucking bawled at the end.

joined Jun 11, 2016

They should just adopt Rio lol

joined Jun 11, 2016
Goo_9_ma-1534386140761174016-img1

^ and it's absolutely amazing. All the twists really keep things exciting!

joined Jun 11, 2016

They literally have wingwomen helping them and still they aren't together yet, WHY??? These two are so dense omg.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I hope Satsuki doesn't fall in love with Rika

joined Jun 11, 2016
Moveforwardgaingroom

I want to watch this but knowing Gundam, at least 1 person will be traumatized or ended up dead by the end of the series so...

joined Jun 11, 2016

If we ever get an "useless lesbians" tag, these two deserves it lol

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I really tried to like this but the entire thing is so confusing, it's like even the author doesn't know what they want out of this story.

Also that black-haired girl sucks so much, 4 chapters in and there's still no good reasons to even sympathy with, let alone liking her.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

After reading the oneshot, I kind of understand the reasoning for Not het tag.

You do? Cause I don’t. We’ve probably got a solid dozen of this exact story on here, and none of them needed the tag.

Yeah same. What is "Not het" supposed to mean here? Is it talking about the fact that the girl is a cactus and doesn't have gender? In that case, why not the "Not yuri" tag too??

joined Jun 11, 2016

I might remember this wrong but doesn't Kitaku also draws a lot of hetero stuff. Imo, I'm pretty sure Kitaku is male.

zokoi
Slow Start discussion 10 Oct 10:10
joined Jun 11, 2016

if Eiko/Kamu doesn't happen I'm gonna cry

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

The way I read it is they didn't actually say she was fat but it's more that she was gonna get fat if she kept eating without exercise. That's why the line was, "Do you want to turn into a pork bun?"

Something like that. So it was like a pre-emptive diet thing.

You're right because she definitely isn't fat, it's just that she will be fat if she continues eating like that without exercising.

joined Jun 11, 2016

It's great to see this here, I loved it when I first read it on Mangadex. Thank you Fe Scans for this oneshot!

To benderboyboy, I'm sorry you had to work on this but I love it so much lol. Sending help and virtual hugs your way!

zokoi
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 11:00
joined Jun 11, 2016

Okay but speaking of foreshadowing I'm pretty sure this is also Kishiya? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch41#6

Ningiyau just has the mind of a mastermind uh

holy hell I didn't notice that. Now I'm tempted to reread this while looking for details like these.

joined Jun 11, 2016
91309524_p0

the WN ended with a platonic-harem ending (because Katarina was oblivious to everyone's feelings even in the end).

When the story got adapted into anime and manga, the LN was extended and Katarina kinda ended up with the prince (her fiance) I believe. However, and this is just a rumor I read somewhere, the author plans to do all the "routes"? Honestly imo, the series should have been left open-ended so that people can ship whatever the hell they want.