Forum › Posts by trafi

trafi
Their Story discussion 14 Nov 11:31
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Latest Onaji strip, Rena was going to cheat on Zuki but changed her mind, the story was going so well and fluffy, not to mention that it kind came out nowhere, at least I didn't see any foreshadowing Rena might be a cheater, now I wonder if the author will start forced drama with cheating and love triangle or never mention again that Rena almost cheated on Zuki, either way guess this the part where he might start to ruin the story, hope that he don't do more shit as this is good, and all comments are about the ero part instead of the cheating, guess this is all we can expect as pretty much all his fans follow him because of his Naruto strips...

Well to me, Rena was always the type who don't take relationship seriously and cheat on one of her partner very easily. I mean that's how she is presented since the begining (the don't take relationship seriously part particularly)

One of the latest Go Get a Roomie strips, Roomie real sexuality revealed, she's not complety gay, homoromantic pansexual maybe? Either way she can have sex with man if she wants but can't see herself in relationship with one, as expected a minority whined because of it as if the story didn't gave hints she was bi or pan, sigh...

Really ? I remember several presentation of the author or interview in which she said that she and Roomie were similar on that point, homoromantic and pansexual... Wasn't that already a fact ?

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 7:57AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The ship tags here are lacking... is there a everyoneXeveryone tag on dynasty ? x)

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 11:41AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Does anyone else think the Almost Human webcomic, mentioned here a couple of times, has taken on a kind of Their Story vibe? The characters and situation are radically different, but I get that Sun Jing/Qiu Tong feel from it.

I don't think I know this one, can I have a link ?

trafi
Nozomakiss discussion 06 Nov 16:44
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

NozoMaki??????

NozoMakiss*

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It didn't scare me, I started watching for the series and the badass John crashing cars and shooting rockets, not for the gay stuff (because I thought there wasn't any x)).
I just stopped a some point because exams and stuffs and forgot to continue. It was a pleasant surprise to see all the flirting and the kiss

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

She started really flirting since episode 23 in my eyes, before it was just the basic Root's way to communicate x)

Must be because I'm not much on forums since hum... some time. How could I miss such a thing...

edit : Well not really, the end of season 3 is kinda old... wasn't there people saying that it was really subtexty and that we shouldn't expect much from it ? I remember that kind of talk

last edited at Oct 28, 2015 7:51PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why did nobody tell me that the yuri in Person of interest would just become incredible starting from season 3 episode 22/23 and that a romantic interest between Shaw and Root would be canon ? I thought it would stay some shipping delusion till the end and took my time finishing season 3 ...

last edited at Oct 28, 2015 7:30PM

trafi
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 13:11
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

trafi
Image Comments 11 Oct 07:06
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
3cedd5c9e317e7c2b90e2cb4d0f753ff

Oh my god... I didn't see her the first time
Mami is so well hiddden...

trafi
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I BELIEVE IN MARUTA!
Somebody believe too?

No

trafi
Stretch discussion 30 Sep 14:23
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Next chapter : hug + kiss and maybe hand holding, who knows

last edited at Sep 30, 2015 2:26PM

trafi
Otsu Hiyori discussion 24 Sep 16:28
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wasn't this work clearly stated non yuri since the begining ? As her first non yuri work ? Because that's how I've always seen it

Oh and it's one of her latest manga, not the first ta all x)

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 4:30PM

trafi
Their Story discussion 23 Sep 07:18
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I personally don't like yaoi but in there, i love it x)

trafi
Comic - Sunstone 23 Sep 07:09
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Honestly, the only part i saw as angst in this is the current chapter and the end of the one before

The part on Lisa and Ally end either in this chapter or the next one (this one i think)

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 7:16AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Trafi should have just spelled it out... ;;>_>

Haha I kept the double meaning on purpose x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What show is Vi and Caitlin from?

lol

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^I'm gonna add those things later, thanks. Was debating on where to add Sunstone, I'll probably just list both the Amazon and DeviantArt links under webcomics.

I realized that after watching Wentworth, OITNB, Sense8 and Orphan Black, I'm not all that enthusiastic about yuri anime anymore. I totally prefer 5 minutes of Franky x Bridget or Cosima x Delphine per hour over 100% gay up yuri anime now.

Cosima/Shay*
I like a gay Kenzi way better than a french girl Who show off using french words when she don't need it x)

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 2:39AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

And Girls with slingshots and Namesake (still light for Namesake but i'm sure the yuri part will grow and grow and grow... =D At least it is not subtext) and Girly and Dumbing of age and Questionnable content and Curvy and Flaky pastry and this and that and... ... ... ... ... ...

Oh and Sunstone is webcomics who got the chance to be printed so still a webcomics I would say
No I'm not annoying at all

For those who wants to try by the same author (Sunstone) there is Death Vigil. There is no Yuri yet but if the author sell enough to continue this comic the main character will most likely end up with a girl (they are very flirty with each other every time they are together and lot's of subtext that isn't really subtext because it's just clear x)). This comic is just awesome, I recommend it to everyone.
http://nebezial.deviantart.com/gallery/47267490/death-vigil

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 2:06PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Haha, Newtown girls' only subtitle : french. Not even an english one. That's just how the world is, we, french people, are special.

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 8:23PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What are you talking about ? The end of season 3 never happened and Rose is still with Claire... >.>

i'mnotlisteningi'mnotlisteningi'mnotlistening

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 4:02PM

trafi
Introduce Yourself..? 05 Sep 20:31
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's like Citrus in here.
so I am the unnecessary element that brings up drama between the lovebirds xD

No the two cat are the sisters and the other one is the troublemaker. Obviously.

trafi
Introduce Yourself..? 05 Sep 20:10
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

the image is the very same

W-what? no it's not the same, completely different! Okay it's the same thing...

It is the same...

No that's completely different... you should all be ashamed not to have noticed it ._.

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 8:14PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Don't remember if anyone talked about it but webcomic Sister Claire have lesbian side couple Oscar who is MtF and Catherine who is romantic asexual acording to the author, lgbt characters and apparently a good amount of subtext between Claire and some characters.

There is also sister Olga and sister Jackson who are a couple

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I love to watch skinny Korean girl beating up all the bad guys =D

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 7:43AM