Forum › Posts by xxcindybeexx

xxcindybeexx
Image Comments 28 May 02:50
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014
Eyug8eeueair9ui-orig

i read when season 1 came out that the writers had said they wanted to make catra and adora a couple, but i never thought they'd actually do it :) i loved that catra finally got to tell adora not to leave her <3

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Insane Amounts of Sex

no no no this should be water sports

last edited at May 28, 2020 2:32AM

xxcindybeexx
Image Comments 27 May 13:25
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014
Eyttmgxxyacgwbb-orig

i JUST watched this last season last night! so happy it actually became a thing! the hints were soooo subtle and tiny til last season i was afraid they'd just turn it into super magical friendship. side characters are one thing but to do it with the main characters takes guts.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

good lord what a predatory school lol

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

maaan this LN is singly my most fav yuri thing out of everything right now. i look forward for your guys' released every time and always get excited when i see a new one up. the translations you guys do is incredibly well done, i can't even imagine how much harder it is to do a LN compared to a manga. so much more complex sentences. and i think it's neat that you guys are on and use this site too XD thanks so much for your efforts!! i knew they were going to start dating soon, so glad it's finally begun!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

how could someone that skinny not see the inside of her thighs to do it herself lol. and even if she couldn't lmao she could FEEL it. they were fishing for reasons to put them in a position like that and they came up with chum.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

after the time skip that felt like....it was just a bunch of "next chapter" previews D: which sucks cause the story outline was interesting.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

man this art makes me so nostalgic. there was a point in HS where i was super into kimagure orange road and this art is really similar. and i mean beyond just the 80/90s style. when there is less to read/choose from, those that you do like mean a whole lot more to you than they do now, i think.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 5:21AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmfao the look on her friend's face is priceless

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

hahahaha that went a very different direction than you'd normally expect

xxcindybeexx
Daily Smile discussion 21 Apr 04:12
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

wait do we have a yuri author who's actually lesbian? lol. and one that doesn't just do stuff on their own life??

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

So, Yuna doesn't like the idea of the nail salon, because she is jealous of Rena being alone with girls in her room? That seems easy enough set up a space dedicated for Rena to do nails.

Weirdly, Yuna seems super stressed out at the idea of having anyone other than her or Rena in the house at all, regardless of where in the apartment they are other whether she knows them.

well for some ppl their home is their sanctuary, i would feel the exact same way if i was in yuna's place.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

idk i kinda see the first one as...more like, her body wanted it and liked the dom play, but her mind wasn't ready to accept it thus her SAYING it's the worst and she hates her, when really she doesn't. like maybe more a tone of: "she's the WORST, she knows how to play me like a fiddle, she figured out how i like it. she's the worst cause she found out my secret." those kinds of feelings. it just doesn't mean she doesn't like it.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

soooo just to make this clear, cause the ending is super confusing.....so long as they aren't "together" together, she lives? and let's not forget the fact that baby daddy still has to die cause for whatever the fuck reason anyone ah-chan is with dies (why in the hell that's a thing for her in first place?) i mean i think that's how this is working...

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

how many years younger is the little sis again?? wish the author would state it more often

yea it's really confusing :/ just like the other manga being translated right now, you're totally in love with me, i wish the MC would figure out her friend likes her already. these things should be clearly stated every now and then.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Uhm shouldn’t this also have an abuse tag or something. This is just hard and sad to read. I hope that four eyes actually does something and helps Hina instead bc Ai is fucked up and idc if she’s just a kid she can go to jail and die for all I care like wtf I really don’t like this manga but I want to see how far it goes. If it continues with Ai doing fucked up shit to Hina then I’m dropping it bc i don’t want to read abuse . Does this really count as fetish tho? Bc Hina doesn’t seem to like it..

it seems like everyone is misreading something. the 4 eyes friend doesn't want to help hina, she's disgusted by her. her friend is the one named yuu that she says she wants to get away. she doesn't want her close friend yuu to be friends with someone she thinks is so gross.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

this was hilarious. reminds me of the sasameki koto april fools. that one is still one of my favorites.

xxcindybeexx
Age 15 discussion 20 Mar 04:17
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i feel like this manga was trying to be deep, and say something profound, but never really said anything at all

xxcindybeexx
Age 15 discussion 18 Mar 01:40
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

ugh while i enjoy the fact that this artist has gotten so much better in their artwork, anna is so freaking melodramatic. BUT it's easy to also forget than her mom seems extremely controlling, and probably raised anna to think of anything sexual in such a negative light.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Even two of his guy friends look kinda androgynous. Also...
"Wait, Kanda's a girl right?" THAT's your first reaction? xD

hahaha kanda's poor confused friends lol

xxcindybeexx
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Mar 17:11
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I didn't realise it ended until I read the comments, wtf

lmao me too i had to go back and look at it XD

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i just read a few pages of this out of curiosity, but is it just me or is this just het disguised as les. i mean, their nipples are basically just a penis, or am i wrong? someone in some forum pointed out how some authors like to do this. little things where if their genders are taken out of context, would be really hard put to say if it's het or not, and now i see what they were talking about in a surprising amount of works.

xxcindybeexx
Image Comments 16 Feb 04:57
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014
Eqsymkkuuaa0tdx-orig

the kinder eggs we get here, isn't even an egg. you open the package and the chocolate is on one half, and the prize is on the other. here as in alaska USA, and they are separately sealed within the egg

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 4:58AM

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i'm pretty disappointed, the dog should have had what is it, 6 or 8 nipples? lmao

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

is it just me, or does no one actually ever DO anything in this manga lol. every single chapter it seams, is just everyone giving advice...