Forum › Posts by SeifukuGirls

SeifukuGirls
Nijipuri discussion 20 Nov 12:26
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Fantastic, but would've been more fantastic if Mihane x Aoi had happened. Or maybe it's my fault for shipping them. Either way, should've happened.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I read this a long, long time ago, in my earliest days of manga reading. Hell, I still used Mangafucks when I first read this. Such nostalgia... thanks very much, Orange, for convincing me to read it again and remember what good times I had.

I wish the world had more crossdressing manga to offer. T_T

SeifukuGirls
Rokuroichi discussion 20 Nov 07:01
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Either this author is a gyaru or has a thing for them. Which I'm totally fine with, since I both am one and am into them as well, haha. Point being I love the art. Not the art as much as the character design, I guess. I'm not usually much for shaded lips but the general gyaru-ness of all the characters makes it work.

I don't usually like NSFW, either, but the beauty of this author is that he/she puts it in without it being overwhelming. The plot is still present and works quite well.

All in all I approve.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Full movie is on YouTube.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7t9bL2hDYA

Screw linking the other parts, I got yuri to read.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Double pages are a pet-peeve of mine, so this is really pissing me off.

Y'all are right though, confusing as hell. I'm really seeing what kind of yuri Imamura-sensei is into, though...

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Bad art.
Okay plot.
But I was laughing way too hard at some of the half-assed excuses Riri made. "Some love hotels will refuse same sex couples," has to be the saddest reason I've ever heard. Oh, so you can't do it in this hotel, what a shame. Go to the next one down the block, then. XD
It feels like the author was just trying way too hard to push a 'same-sex couples can't be happy' sort of conflict. Not a bad idea for conflict, but the least you could do is give some real reasons that normal humans might have for not wanting to date someone of the same gender. Not this love hotel/marriage kind of shit.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Does anyone know what the series depicted in the top right of the cover is? I can only read i and ku in the author's name, and that doesn't seem to match anyone listed here, so I assume whatever it is hasn't been posted yet.

SeifukuGirls
Honey Crush discussion 07 Oct 08:38
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I blame Yamada-kun for my crying. It's all his fault. Stupid Yamada-kun. TT_TT

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I find yankee characters to be a little awkwardly forced most of the time, and this is no exception, but the plotline is creative so I enjoyed it.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

So was the last chapter? Wouldn't the solution have been to:
1. Pick a reality with magic.

2. Use the magic powers to freeze her in time.

3. Take control of jaunt.
4. Use them and the powers remake the world into a place where violence was a forgotten concept and advance medical science to the point where fatal injuries/diseases can be cured.

5. Unfreeze her
6. ???
7. Yuri!!!

Infinite alternate selves to work with, no imagination in any of them -_-;;;;;

I always figured the best way to solve it would be to take control of Yukari herself and avoid death that way. If she can become her mother she can certainly become her. Of course, she would only take control of her during the times she's risking death, and enjoy the yuri at all other times.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Okay Ayame x Moe please. Team Ayamoe ftw.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Kind of messy, I don't completely understand what's happening, but I absolutely love Mikage as a character so I'm continuing just for her.

SeifukuGirls
Image Comments 01 Sep 01:23
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013
E5c9c03d7f84b39219155f787731d480

Technically, this isn't original. But anyway, Namori-sama perfect as always. <3

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I hate meganeko tbh, but this author is really good so I'll look around it.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Usually I would find things like this to be unbearably awkward, but the mother was so cute that I completely forgot It was incest.

SeifukuGirls
Fragtime discussion 27 Jun 23:15
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

If you look at the site where the original is located (it is a web comic, after all) you'll see that chapter 9 is the latest release. Not sure what happened, but it's not a problem on the scanlators end.

SeifukuGirls
Happy End discussion 09 Mar 22:49
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

The art was really bad... it made most of the intimacy really unbearable. Only reason I kept reading it was because the plot was... sufficient.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I love this manga, but I can't stand that YuukiXJosei is getting ahead. I ship YuukiXAsou so hard.

SeifukuGirls
Image Comments 09 Mar 22:04
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Why can't Misaka just embrace Kuroko's love? :(

SeifukuGirls
Image Comments 09 Mar 22:03
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Ship ship ship ship... <3