Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Chikaon
Yuri☆Kome discussion 28 Mar 10:00
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Once I saw that panty flash, I knew I absolutely couldn't take this seriously. Sad that the student council pres is such a creep. The presidents are usually my favorite :(

From the cover, it looks like it might end with stalker kendo chick?

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 10:00AM

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The more ZuiKaga I read, the more I crave for this pairing.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm super curious about that photo album....If Maya really did know Minato before, then it's pretty hypocritical for her to lash out at Haruto for watching over Minato her whole life. I'm liking the drama. So many questions to be answered!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh man chapter 29 was totally me. The poor life of a crack/unpopular pairing shipper and side character stan sigh. That reminds me, I should go and finish my fanfic....

Chikaon
Comic Girls discussion 11 Mar 18:37
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm really liking the Kaosu x Ruki pairing. It's so cute.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah the comment just said the writer said, so not trustable but it does sort of fit the description? But thats just what the comment said "작가님 설레는 기분 이거 진짜 그냥 설레기만하고 완결낼수도있다는데 그게 사실이에요?" which translates to "author-nim you said you could just end fluttering feelings with just flutter is that true?"
I apologized if i got on anyones nerves with that post :/

I don't know if I can take 34 more chapters of just "fluttering". If it really ends with nothing resolved, I'll get as disappointed and depressed as when Stretch ended.

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 3:11PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahaha for once I actually liked this chapter even if nothing really did happen to advance the relationship. I liked it since it showed us Seol-a's inner thoughts and I always love her voice and dialogue. I just wish...this chapter happened 10 chaps ago. To put it here after their progress already feels a little...backwards. Seol-a has already been proactively "seducing" Norae so it feels a bit late for her to worry about not knowing how to seduce her and what to do about these feelings she's confirmed to herself.

Ah well there goes my hopes of having the series also focus on their relationship after they get together. It might still happen if Ssamba plans on extending it past 100 chapters, but I think the chances are unlikely. I know this story is about the journey to begin the romantic relationship, but it would have been nice to also see the journey after.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Omgggg this page was the most hilarious thing ever. I'm crying.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anko_san_of_the_deep_sea_fish_ch14#26

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's baaaaackkk!!! I was just wondering if Payapaya scans was still active like 3 days ago lol. Glad to see you guys are :) thanks for the release!

Chikaon
Comic Girls discussion 03 Feb 13:45
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

HUGE TITS ♥ HIMEKO!!!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I still need No-rae to actually talk with Seol-a though, rather than pretending that none of the earlier events of the trip happened. Hoping we see some of that in the next chapter.

I think that's what really bothers me bout these "convienent accidents". It'd be fine if they actally pushed the story along, but I always feel like it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back. They never really bring up what happened before and it's like all those moments never happened. Makes me wanna rip my hair out, but I'm running out of hair to rip.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The Real Her... it's not gonna happen. but I would've loved it...

+100

I wish The Real Her was licensed so I can buy a physical copy of it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Immediately after reading the Yu-ji-flashback letter, a blimp crashed into the dorm, killing Yu-na instantly. ;D

Also, moments after, a meteor wiped out the whole town.

Chapter 100 of ff everybody. THE END.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I wish that Ssamba will stop using accidents to push key points of the story along. Once is fine, twice is like uh okay sure...but she's done it like 5 times now?! It is getting too repetitive and dragging it out way longer than it should be. I liked the pacing it was at in the beginning, but I think since around chapter 45, it has been too slow.

"only" 4 accidents I think? Car, bus, bike and now ski.

Unless you count the injury of the ex-bf.

Then it makes 5.

Truck-san is biding his time.

Hah I didn't even really count and threw out a number from the top of my head but I applaud myself for being so close. You’re betting on Truck-san? I'm betting on Plane-oppa.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I must be overly emotional today because this chap made me wanna cry. I don't mind angst like this. It's still a big issue we have to worry about and I think it was well done and fits in with the rest of Hina's past and worries. I think it pained me even more to see her friends unfairly assume Hina was talking Hana.

I really liked this chapter. I think it's the best one so far. Thanks for the hard work yuri girl 1001!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I wish that Ssamba will stop using accidents to push key points of the story along. Once is fine, twice is like uh okay sure...but she's done it like 5 times now?! It is getting too repetitive and dragging it out way longer than it should be. I liked the pacing it was at in the beginning, but I think since around chapter 45, it has been too slow.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm I wish there was 1 more chapter to help explain more things (the director's sudden age change, more about the history of the guardians, THE FRICKEN SENSEI), but I enjoyed this crazy wild ride. Definitely never read anything like this before.

Ugh all the unanswered questions about who and what the sensei actually is are gonna bother me for the rest of my life sigh.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

i hope bad end because I don't het had happy ending here :(

Hey now that's a bit unfair since this wasn't really marketed as yuri....I want a happy ending since, god damn all the shit they've gone through...and Sakura and Liz are cute. Director can die a horrible mushroomy death for all I care though.

Slowwwwly getting to the background of the universe. I hope sensei reveals all by the next few chapters.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn every time I think it can't get any darker, it does.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh jeez I knew the thread was gonna get sidetracked ever since Thiaguinho-sama mentioned this:

Not to mention that Dynasty seens to be the only one tagging it as yuri too, rest just shoujo ai at best, so yeah might not go anywhere...

I actually wanted to respond to it before OriginalGengar, but thought/hoped that since we've kinda messed with this topic so many times, it wouldn't be such a big deal....obviously not. Gotta be more unpredictable people!

I thought this chapter was a bit weak compared to the others. Not sure if it's because it's getting old or the idea's for swapping weren't very creative this chapter. Still cute though. Wonder who Haruko got the lack of shine in her eyes from.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 12:37AM

Chikaon
Mix discussion 21 Dec 05:33
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh god as an "all-types of idol otaku", I loved the hell out of this. I...was kinda embarrassed at how easily I understood everything they were talking about hahaha.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

awww it prob wont progress past friendship, but i cant help but smile. still super cute. I love how casually they just talk about swapping bodies. The friends are super awesome too.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm maybe No-rae reminds pres of her fiance's sister or something cheesy like that.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series is so cuteee. I look forward to what other "useful" things they do when swapped.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They're so cute together! I really like their chemistry. Hoping it grows to something more, but it's still fun like this too. Never really saw body swapping written this way.