Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 16 Apr 17:54
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yup! teased as a chibi character... By the way
the Yae Miko here and Yae Sakura in Honkai (which is also referred to as "Yae Miko" following the pattern of surface + position) have the same Chinese VA, Du Mingya.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

There's a third part ... I feel like my mind exploded, like those panels with the universe in the background ...that's how I feel with this revelation.

And of course it didn't disappoint, they did it on the office, on the way back and A LOT in the hotel, this ... this is peak culture.

OMG If they don't start dating for real after this I'm gonna... !!!! >:( ......... cry most likely lol

I'm always waiting for your comment, lol. We already have some new material. Hope to release a new chapter soon! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Pretty sad we don't have a roleplay tag.

I am blesses and honored! I can't contain my excitement and I will be eternally grateful to you Chads, saving this manga from the dark age where it was left to die back in the batoto days.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

And if nekozaki wins, what is she gonna do? What is up with that deal, a plot progression to make her realize she doesn't want to lose Mikoto? Geez

It's just a "stretch goal" to give her a concrete milestone to work towards, duh. Tends to be pretty useful for people dithering uncertainly over what to do and where to get started.

Yeah considering that if you left her alone nothing will happen, so you have to make these non standard approaches aggressively or else they'll be useless lesbian forever. So is like doing a psychological test to go around her stubbornness and lack of self esteem.

I understand where everyone's frustration is coming from, but is not so bad... If you think about it, what might be upsetting us more in the back of our heads is that "Whispering you a love song" did a similar thing but they did it worse because it was totally unnecessary and forced, here is something to progress and out of love for a friend, but having 2 yuri series dealing with this stuff hits harder.

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 16 Apr 10:56
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NAISU! 300 gems! and a sneak peak to Inazuma too (plus a new character) the stream was nice!
The official in English is coming next in an hour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNiGj1nGYE

As expected, Yanfei is coming most likely with Zhongli first and then Eula next... good, time to save for 20 more days! and then hope they don't release a super cool character right after Eula because RIP GGWP

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 10:57AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's a third part ... I feel like my mind exploded, like those panels with the universe in the background ...that's how I feel with this revelation.

And of course it didn't disappoint, they did it on the office, on the way back and A LOT in the hotel, this ... this is peak culture.

OMG If they don't start dating for real after this I'm gonna... !!!! >:( ......... cry most likely lol

Serenata
Anime season 16 Apr 10:00
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Anime of Kageki Shoujo trailer! she's tall! https://youtu.be/dMKr0CSYeEM

Do not confuse with

Shoujo Kageki Starlight https://youtu.be/z5hfWlnhTqk which is totally different (But actually the same... but no) movie

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The light!! is too pure! (makes me feel bad for the other girl who couldn't confess her feelings)

The editor looks great and it doesn't seem that there could be triangle risk

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well it's basic, you need to love yourself to certain degree to accept a lover, otherwise it wouldn't even make sense in your brain.

Nice color pages in the bonus!!! WOAH RED HAIR!

Serenata
Anime season 15 Apr 14:35
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There it goes, zombieland making me cry and it's only ep02

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 15 Apr 13:33
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Grandma, no! that's bad! but let me see

Serenata
SHY discussion 15 Apr 13:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

wait...so was there any explanation as to why that guy suddenly sprouted wings or did i miss something?

You missed the part where they talked with rocks xP

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Then again, everything happened in just one chapter, of course we'll be missing details

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 8:41AM

Serenata
SHY discussion 14 Apr 20:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shy evolved into SHINE !

When I became the sun
I shone life into the man's hearts
When I became the sun
I shone life into the man's hearts.

The frames this time were really nice, the author was inspired hehehe and also cool, we get to know a bit more about Kfufu... You know I used to hate her because of her power but as a character (just like in batman) she's really cool.

But I still hate her power, is too broken, only limited to the imagination and the limits put by the author (family friendly shonen manga) so she doesn't insta kill everyone.

Also thank you for the many updates!

last edited at Apr 14, 2021 9:02PM

Serenata
Anime season 14 Apr 15:39
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

And Cup mug had another Confession but not really? like first episode hahaha

And yeah Super Cub is too relaxed, is not for everyone and it looks like the protagonist isn't ready to let go off her gray lifestyle quite yet

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OoOhhhh My hearrrttttt is on fireeee

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b58 posted:

Even disregarding the magic diet... what kind of parents would let you just not go to school :P really weird chapter overall

Wait, of all the things we could have doubts about... being a hikkikomori in Japan is not one of them, even in America or Europe, someone who stops going to class is not really rare. Disease, bullying, depression etc could lead to a secluded life.

The school would pester you about it yeah, but I guess they omitted many of those details because we already know that she succeeded. So it is not an exemplary state of "follow your dreams!" but just to understand her character better.

Also is surprising that some people forgot about her, even if it's been a while, there are only 3 main characters here lol

last edited at Apr 14, 2021 9:38AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't realize her boobs were noticeable big before hahaha, a bit unrealistic with the change (sure you might lose weight, but you won't look pretty ... Or wait, she's very young so maybe it's possible to not look half dead hahaha), but we get to see where her dedication comes from.

I recognized almost every cosplay!
Nozomi from love live
Super Nico
Morrigan from Dark stalkers
Hestia from long name anime
Shiranui Mai from KoF
Mami from Madoka mágica
And.... No idea about the last one honestly.

Nice to see a new chapter!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But I want to see the consoling...

Serenata
Ikoku Nikki discussion 13 Apr 12:45
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Though it'd be nice if we could avoid having to fight"
This line hit me so damn hard!! like YEEEAHHH PLEASE!! it's so tiring!

Same feelings as before, I wish everyone in the world could read this, things could look really complicated but in practice they're actually quite simple, so long as we speak God dammit Nozomi! Talk with Shino! And Shino, Realize already!

This cliffhanger was killing me really, thank you for sharing in dynasty... This is a good place to have this masterpiece!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaahh naahh they really need a mediator T-T Shino thinks that it's okay to relay on everyone except Nozomi for help, and that's okay in a way except you're practically leaving her out of everything now.
And Nozomi is desperate for help but doesn't want to burden Shino with it even though she's hurting so bad... They're so close and yet this invisible wall keeps them apart, because they're too nice with each others T-T

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope the oneechan ships them too XD this is lovely

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 13 Apr 10:21
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What I've heard from Diona is something about a hangout event... so we're going to get overused FBI memes.

The Royal weapons are a really awful trap, they're actually useful for new people up to AR 25 or something when you're really lacking on every stat but become trash later.

Speaking of awful, have you all tried the Geo artifact dungeon? that has to be in the top 3 worst farming places hahaha you can't use melt or vaporize but they put 2 ice abyss mages after a flying ruin guard, I think Beidou would be good but mine is at lvl 50

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Apr 22:57
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eymfhklu8aed3kp-orig

I really can't pick just one waifu for laifu in this game, they're all so great

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Apr 21:44
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
47305139_p0

This is goood!
How's the movie status? is coming to cinemas again or soon to bluray?

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Apr 21:42
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ext0pqcuuaaohdy-orig

What happens off streams stays off stream - Shion, probably