Forum › Posts by Pyoro

Pyoro
1 x ½ discussion 08 Apr 08:59
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Incest laws are just pointless. What they target - mostly various types of abuse and rape - is outlawed anyway, so there really is no particular need for incest to be an extra case. And the argument about procreating isn't that great either - if you have any other genetic issue, it's still perfectly legal have a bunch of kids, even if in many cases a lot of people would say that maybe it's not the greatest idea. That sort of thing is what education is there for.

Also, you can look at examples of countries that had it legalized and how little effect it had, so clearly it's not an issue that "destroys" anything. Take a look at France, for one ... oh ... hum. Wait. They are very French.

Maybe it'd better be banned then.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Kill 6 Billion Demons recently turned gay. It's an awesomely well-made comic either way, but that yuri scene was...phew. Pure awesomeness. Nonetheless, start at the start:
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/
(don't quit because of the opening scene ^^)

Some fantasy comics that all update unfortunately rather slowly right now:
http://www.ushalacomic.com
(this feels like a rather modern 'diverse' fantasy world - it's also very creative with the world building)

http://dragondove.com/
(some pseudo-Wild West setting featuring dinos and lesbians)

http://ahs-comic.com/
(about a shy girl becoming "infected" with some sort of demon)

Pyoro
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 06:38
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's always the possibility that there's an arc where the daughter goes on about how she doesn't just want to be her father's replacement, so even if that's what going on so far (I'm not entirely sure - I mean, it just makes sense that if the mother has a type and that father-daughters are kinda similar, it's not necessarily anything deeper than that) there's no guarantee at all that it'll stay that way.

Pyoro
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 05:35
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"I've always wanted to try a motherdaughter-threesome."
Why don't you tell us how you really feel, auntie?

Great chapter. Much awesome all around.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"I can't hide you anything" - especially not the underwear she's flashing in Mao's face.

Pyoro
Loose Socks discussion 31 Mar 05:27
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Random exhibitionism out of nowhere.

Random exhibitionism best exhibitionism.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice. Makes sense that in such settings human ... things would be regarded as curious, too. Good thinking, author.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I was also surprised that the story with cutesy Animal Crossing-esque character designs went s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t for a sex scene three chapters in.

Of course, what kind of detective story doesn't have a sex scene between the investigator and the mysterious femme fatale, regardless of the style? I'm so glad they went for that

By that trope she's going to be tragically murdered or at least disappear at the end though.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's more things they should try. In the name of SCIENCE. Marriage. Sex. Conception. Cannibalism. ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What's with the wine glass? Just a "she's not used to drinking so the taste surprises her" thing?

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... and it would be inappropriate for the author to have a time skip of over a decade (especially for only one chapter).

Wut? Just call it an epilogue. Stories do that all the time - even masterpieces like War & Piece. Nothing "inappropriate" about that.

Pyoro
1 x ½ discussion 25 Mar 11:12
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

People can have their lolis if they want in fiction. A fantasy is a fantasy. But don't go casually throwing around bullshit justifications for actual pedophilia.

She's however 16, not 8 or something. A little young, maybe, but legal in most countries for a reason (minus the incest part of course).

(that children = slave thing makes no sense though, I agree ^^)

Pyoro
Slow Start discussion 25 Mar 06:16
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A collar would have been a very fine gift indeed.

Pyoro
Eve and Eve discussion 24 Mar 15:08
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I originally thought it'd be about a similar story as the romance in Adam-Troy Castro's Andrea Cort, where it's about lovers literally becoming one, and whether that's "the ultimate expression of love or the ultimate failure of love".

As it actually was ... nice enough, but nothing I'll remember long, I think. Just kinda "OK, fair enough ... moving on then".

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

One sec, didn't chapter 18 end with a cliffhanger? What happened after Arisa woke up in the last page? Or am I missing something here?

I don't think that was a cliffhanger--that was another "Did we have sex last night? No, we didn't" exchange. Mari isn't going to have their "first" sexual experience with a drunk Arisa.

Edit: Actually, looking at it closely, the end of Chapter 18 makes it look like they may have had sex, but the fact that the next chapter skips to a different scene strongly implies that they didn't. By this time readers can fill in Arisa's morning-after confusion/excitement reaction ourselves.

I thought that the mangaka had forgotten about it...well it makes sense, I guess.

But did Arisa really have an orgasm? Lol

I thought it was pretty clear that they only snuggled together because Arisa was cold (thus Mari asks her about it the next morning), and they were nude because of the puke incident. The "joke" was that Arisa thinks that something might have happened, while Mari didn't think anything of it.

Pyoro
Slow Start discussion 22 Mar 06:49
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Also, Tamate is actually little bit biphobic because her sexual orientation seems to be very strongly leaning towards her own sex. So much so that she can't even hide how she can't understand people who like men at all... Or alternatively she's been taking too many cues from certain yuri visual novels where the cheating bi trope seems to happen quite often. x_x

Ya, what a purity fag. Purge here. ^^

Pyoro
1 x ½ discussion 22 Mar 06:45
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mh, is that last panel "aw, so cute" or "I'm jealous!" - I can't quite decide.

Also kinda amusing that the author seems to be aware of a Chinese translation. It's a bit more global than that though ^^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Edit: AND I'M STILL HOPING FOR A WHALE MERMAID.

Those are mammals; clearly that makes no sense at all. Mermaids can only be fish (and such). Really, the Internet and its perversions these days ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

At least it managed to encompass everything that's wrong about Japanese idols. Screw singing skills, just strip.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What precisely is the question? What jpg artifacts are? ^^;

.jpgs are generally used to save space (unlike for example .pngs), and they can do so by compressing images. But when doing so they lose information; generally it'll be noticeable in a slight "blur" of things - or artifacts, when ie a pure white background suddenly is made up of five different shades of white.

For stuff like photographs it's usually not all that noticeable if the compression isn't too large - but it works much worse (and might actually not decrease the file size at all) for other styles, like pixel graphics (say you have a picture that only uses precisely 256 colors in a paletted png, save it as jpeg, suddenly it has all sort of tones ... quality will be worse and size, too), or, mh, manga and their clear black/white line style.

Google can provide some comparison examples if you need them ;)

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mhm. It's a bit lazy though using that "catch me" trope to figure out her true feelings in a manga where the heroine literally can read the other's mind. I mean ... it's already cheesy as anything in typical romance stories. But here? ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Next chapter: "please go to chapter 1 and start reading again".

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm not saying she should, but Jeez, her powers would be so easy to be abusively manipulative in a relationship. And power corrupts!

Nonetheless I hope it'll actually go there and show how they'll deal with that ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"I'm wearing underwear, but it's not helping."
Such a great quote that's appropriate in so many situations. Funerals. Bad movies. Exams. And so on.

Pyoro
Their Story discussion 17 Mar 04:10
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I think everyone has a few of those super-delicate and therefore annoying pieces of clothing somewhere.

Sometimes her method even works.