Forum › Posts by Hylarn

Hylarn
Anime season 17 Dec 07:09
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

What do you mean by gay Ping Pong btw?

I'd assume Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume (Scorching Ping Pong Girls in English). It has ping pong and is pretty gay

Hylarn
Anime season 17 Dec 01:13
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

YGO characters usually rolls with double layered hairs

That guy is going a step further and doing 3 layers

Eh, Yugi had three layers, and Yuma's looks less natural

Guys I just watched all of FlipFlops in the last 24 hours or something as finals crushing celebration. What do I do now? Everything else seems so bland in comparison! Even gay ping pongs :(

Help, please!

I've been distracting myself with Pokemon, mainly

Hylarn
Anime season 17 Dec 00:04
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

What is wrong with your hair!

In English

I dunno, looks about normal for YGO to me

I cant tell on my semi rekt'd tablet (which shows colours weirdly), could you/someone tell me the colour of Cocona's eyes?

Brown. Don't worry, it's not Mimi

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 12:05AM

Hylarn
Anime season 15 Dec 22:12
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So Flip Flappers turned into Eva there for a bit. Looks like we'll be continuing past where that ended, though

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Cute, though I'd like more of an epilogue

Hylarn
Image Comments 14 Dec 03:02
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013
Cy9cfxdxgaajuxl

Yeah, I'm really surprised there isn't more of these two here, since there's an incredible amount out there

Hylarn
Anime season 12 Dec 21:14
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So table tennis is now about Agari getting over her ex. Why isn't this open yuri?

ITS HAPPENING
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-12/a-centaur-life-manga-has-anime-project-in-the-works/.109811

Huh, this'll be odd. The manga isn't very well suited to adaptation; the stories are of wildly varying length, genre, and character focus. It'll be difficult to make something coherent of it while doing justice to the source material. Also, it gets weird

Hylarn
Anime season 05 Dec 22:19
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH SHURI PING PONG !!!! (Aka Takyu Musume) was greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

It was fun and mad gay, but it was also the climax, and now I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the rest of it

Gundam was very good too... after the drama of political conflict, economic associations and the war that was never meant to be, they give us a plot twist that will change everything!! WITH GUNDAMS! like how is supposed to be X)!

I think people are over-estimating how big a deal this is. The politics and economics are still set up to be as important as they ever were, and the preview isn't exactly one of carnage. It's just a new complication. As well as making the setting make a lot more sense

Hylarn
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Very pretty, well-written... might as well have been an original work

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That was much cuter than I was expecting from that title

Hylarn
Anime season 02 Dec 05:10
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

As long as you're okay with most of the cast dying, yes

Hylarn
Anime season 02 Dec 04:05
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Magical Girl Raising Project: Canon lesbian couples sound interesting, but I heard there was a genderbend love interest, which puts me off

Eh, that aspect doesn't get a whole lot of focus and they die fairly early

Hylarn
Anime season 02 Dec 03:14
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Actual lesbians? What is this? Is this true? I NEED TO KNOW.

Yeah, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku has a canon lesbian couple. Not really a series where you want to get attached to the characters, though

So, is Flip Flappers worth watching for the yuri? I know its aesthetically good from the few images i've saw, but i don't want my heart to be broken by the lack of yuri.

Not confirmed yuri, but it's currently at a point where it doesn't really make sense if you assume the characters are straight

Hylarn
Anime season 28 Nov 01:07
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Regalia's ending was a lame...damn...there really was no way to make ALL that work in 1 ep huh?

? I would have appreciated an epilogue, but I thought the events of the episode were fine

Izetta is disappointing as well...I mean really? a mcguffin that negates the MC's ability and a clone? there's no way we'll get a satisfying conclusion to all that! gimme a break!

I think what was going on there was the stone was crystallized mana, letting Zophie ignore the dead spots, rather than shutting down Izetta. Still bullshit, though

Hylarn
Anime season 25 Nov 22:25
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I wonder. Each Pure Illusion world, sometimes they're empty of people, sometimes they aren't. Could you ever visit the same world twice? What if you wanted to go back to one of them? What if you grew fond of someone in one of them? Can you choose not to come back? Why is it that Yayaka and co, and our main pair always visiting the same world at the same time? When Pure Illusion is opened, does it only open up to one world? Does the world continue to exist after they've left it? Are there just a lot of places existing at the same time, but somehow, they can only access one at once?

The worlds in Pure Illusion generally seem to be a reflection of the psyche of whoever entered it (Iroha's memories being the big outlier). I don't think it has much form when there's no one there. Similarly, if there's only one area that everyone is visiting that just changes forms, the way the groups keep meeting isn't strange

Hylarn
Image Comments 24 Nov 00:17
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013
Tumblr_oh13n3bauo1qfizj4o1_1280

Do the S&M protagonists not have names?

Hylarn
Image Comments 24 Nov 00:13
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013
Canon

Well, they certainly know their fandom

Hylarn
Anime season 22 Nov 00:39
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

GJ Hokuto. By losing you've guaranteed the rest of your team will win. And lost any personal credibility, but hey

Guaranteed that they will have to win, or at least Captain, Munemune and Agari, so that we see Koyori's match. Tbh, I see Koyori lose, so that she gets a taste of defeat, what she'll need to hone or fix, and the stronger opponents she can face at the Nationals.

That's possible and I wouldn't complain, but I don't think that's what's being set up; we seem to be heading to a battle of ideologies type fight, and Kururi is pretty clearly in the wrong with that "price of friendship" nonsense

Hylarn
Anime season 21 Nov 23:08
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

GJ Hokuto. By losing you've guaranteed the rest of your team will win. And lost any personal credibility, but hey

Hylarn
Anime season 20 Nov 04:11
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ripple should be fine; they've promoted her as one of the main characters and a partner for Snow White. I'll be extremely surprised if Top Speed makes it, though

Whoa what
Promoted her in what? The games? (iirc, the original source of the adaptation are games)
omg Top Speed is fucking dead fuck

It's based on an LN series. And I was talking about the OP, ED, eyecatches and whatnot. Ripple is consistently the second to appear and the OP has her taking Snow White's hand. And the series isn't really one for actively misleading the audience...

Hylarn
Anime season 20 Nov 03:10
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ripple should be fine; they've promoted her as one of the main characters and a partner for Snow White. I'll be extremely surprised if Top Speed makes it, though

Hylarn
Anime season 19 Nov 00:12
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

anyone knows anything about Granblue Fantasy? It's coming next season.
https://anilist.co/anime/21361/GRANBLUEFANTASYTheAnimation
The only thing I know is that there is 1 actual lesbian character.

Said character isn't in the announced cast, though her sister is. Might show up later, but I wouldn't expect much yuri-wise

They've actually managed to avoid having any characters I recognize as popular in the cast. No Djeeta, ffs

Hylarn
Anime season 18 Nov 23:10
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

For January release, also look out for School Girls Strikers as well, which potentially to be very gay (but depend heavily on which part of the game they animate and which characters is focused on-screen, as there are 35 girls in there now ).

There are a couple of OTP in there, but once again, it depends on how Square Enix is planning with it.

We know who it's focusing on...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, that was different. Would make for the start of an interesting series

Hylarn
Anime season 18 Nov 07:20
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

There's been some bits that make we wonder if Cocona and Papika have some greater connection, but "Cocona might be gay" has been a strong enough theme that I'm not too worried about it (seriously, that bit with dress Papika alone...)

My main fear for the show is actually that they'll never develop Papika beyond a generic manic pixie dream girl