Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Death Flag! In this case, since she looks a lot like Tomoko, it's transmuted into a Kuroki Fail Flag. Or perhaps at best an Akari Introduction.

Probably not a good idea to root for her though, considering she wants to kidnap your sister. lol

Unless your girlfriend is your sister, yuri is thicker than water.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 5:28PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I dont believe for a second that Nico, the most egotistical idol in the world, would ever forget her own birthday

you forget that she's also the humblest, most self-effacing idol in the universe!

Why just the other day, she told me about a really amazing instance of her humility. And she assures me that's just one of countless examples.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I just came here to have a Yuri Incest good time, and I'm honestly feeling so attacked now.. Actually, it would take a whole series for older sister to dig herself out of the hole she just dug, so unsurprised this is a one-shot.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Unless you are speaking Danish, where nothing has an established or recognized meaning and everyone just makes weird sounds in hoping to get their message across. Kamelåså.

Just to point out if you speak Danish, as I do, the other languages sound tepid. We speak choking on a mouthful of marbles BECAUSE we're strong enough to! Man the longboats!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Suzu and Yachiyo have become the sempais and Aki is now the kouhai. Look how they take it all in as a couple, side by side naturally and at peace. Aki doesn't have a spirit animal, is that why her kendo sempai might have a chance? She doesn't seem to have one, either.

Inugami is perfect at everything = schoolwork and tests, swimming, kendo, etc. And she loves to grab cute girls. But her secret is, she wants to be dominated. Which is Aki's main appeal. But with Nekoyama, she gets to be dominated AND by a cute cat-girl. That's literally every fetish she has in one tiny package. Ideally, she'd be having threesomes or affairs with basically every pretty girl at their school, but she'll settle for the thrill of a jealous, possesive Nekoyama laying down the law and branding her as hers. And Inugami will wear a collar eventually. People that think Aki is a better fit are missing a lot.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 3:19PM

Marion Diabolito
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Mar 14:49
joined Jan 5, 2015

The two oldest aren't getting anywhere, please note. Youngest is already there, and 2nd youngest is boldly pushing forward. It's like there's a generational split.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Saori married Yurika even though she's not into yuri. She just has an account on Dynasty Reader because she wants to understand her wife's unnatural, yuri lifestyle.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mangaka girl wears bear panties or thongs and a shirt that shows off her panties and nothing else. Nanako is getting as much fan-service as Mangaka girl is. Mangaka girl is her legal loli neighbor that she can touch any way she wants, at will.

Marion Diabolito
New Game discussion 03 Mar 15:53
joined Jan 5, 2015

I also feel this arc really detracts from Aoba as MC. Her whole theme is hardworking, insecure, gifted prodigy who's kept Nene's ability to simply have fun with games. Where Momo's the uptight, certified, by-the-book girl who envies Aoba. They could have easily either kept Aoba on top to recreate the Yagami/Aoba dynamic as Aoba/Momiji, OR actually created a coherent scenario where it would be even likely Momo would win. I think thematically she is behind Aoba and Yun, really,

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

So, next chapter, Yuu is hit by the car, right?..

then she turns into a zombie idol!.... wait wrong show

That was the original plan. Now Yuu gets together with Maki, we flip the Het tag, and Nanami-sempai realizes with her older sister dead, it's up to her to provide grandchildren, so she marries an older man she meets at an omiyai .

All was well.

PS Yuu jinxed it by telling Maki he didn't have to worry about that.

last edited at Mar 3, 2019 3:23PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hana maybe among the youngest, but I would say she's as adult as Noah any day. Hinata and Kanon, admittedly, however ...

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Look what that pervert is MAKING her do! Next she'll grab her hand and make her sign a marriage certificate. Then she'll probably force her to stay home and read manga and roll back and forth on the bed while she works to buy them groceries then forces her to eat her cooking. You just watch!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I found the two "Western" references interesting. Stella Carlin from Orange is The New Black mixed with Lisbeth Salander from the Millenium Trilogy would, indeed, be an intimidating combination.

Marion Diabolito
Untitled discussion 24 Feb 18:30
joined Jan 5, 2015

Nico only looks like a loli to prey on innocent, innocent girls ilke poor Maki-chan. She even keeps a bag of candy in her purse.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 24 Feb 18:29
joined Jan 5, 2015

In the series and manga Alisa has a crush on Umi. I am surprised it's not more common in doujins.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Nobody ever talks about the CANON crush Alisa has on Umi, I just realized. I am shocked there aren't more Ali/Umi doujins.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Usa-pyon is a fill-in for the usual harem manga guy protagonist that you have no idea why multiple girls would fight over him/her. Since this is yuri, they could easily eliminate the middlewoman and simply go for it right there in the locker room..

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I agree NicoEli is indeed a rare-pair. The TRIO of her, Nozomi and Eli isn't nearly as rare. Nor is a Bibi trio all that rare. Nozomi and Maki are both often associated with Nico in pairs, after all, so it's basically a threesome. And it goes without saying that Nozomi would be okay with an Eli Nozomi Nico threesome. As for Maki, she's sometimes paired with her fellow "cool" Soldier Game idols, either Umi or Eli. Among the third years Nico is the third wheel. In Bibi, Eli is the third wheel. You know when Nico could have really gotten together with Eli? When both were anti-µ's!
That would make a good doujin, though Eli would feel betrayed when Nico joined anyway.

I can’t help but notice that Nico surpassed everyone (even Maki), when she is paired with the other characters.
If someone take the time and check, she’s literally paired with everyone, to the point that doujins including other characters are significantly outnumbered. In other words, she numerically/totally prevails amongst everyone!
(At least in doujins and pics that are posted on this site).

I am a little surprised if she takes the crown from Maki. My sense is that in my OTP of NicoMaki the one who is usually running around on her girlfriend by being with others in other doujins is Maki. Everyone loves Maki, basically. I used to like Nico x not-Maki doujins for that reason, it was only fair if Nico cheated too.

BTW Nezuchan brought up fan fiction: on fan fiction dot net there are a few more Eli x Nozomi than Nico x Maki and on achive of our own dot org there are a few more Nico x Makis than Nozomi x Elis. If you search tumblr you have to search both Nozomi Eli and Nozomi Eri and there are about as many of each. However, when you get to Wattpad, you suddenly find quantity over quality. There are about 20,000 - no, seriously - Nozomi x Eli or Nozomi fan fictions and about 16,000 Nico x Makis. That absolutely dwarfs all other fan fiction of either couple combined. Fan art for Nozomi x Eli/Eri is heavily weighted to NicoMaki. The # of NicoMaki doujins out there is several times the # of NozoEli. And even though Rinpana is cute, it would be safe to say there is NozoEli and NicoMaki and then there are all the other pairs, not even close.

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 6:06PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

How many Twitter users voted for threesome? Mom can use Kaede to teach Yumeno about sharing.

Marion Diabolito
Yuru Yuri discussion 22 Feb 00:01
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm not crying, you're crying!
(re May 3, end of Volume 15, Ayano's Friend)

By far my favorite YuruYuri thing ever. Really defines Yuru Yuri - the blend of love, friendship and pathos. Poor Ayano. It totally, utterly explains a lot about her and TOSHINOU KYOUKO!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am not going to comment every time I re-read this but I wanted to leave it on a high note. Every time I do re-read it, I get more out of it. It's on my short list of yuri masterpieces. And I have to say, Sachiko and Ruki (Sachiko's last name is even quite, quite similar to Ogasawara, you know, and Ruki is somewhat similar to Yumi) have a good relationship -Ruki is 100% committed and Sachiko told her family about her already. It's the kind of thing Fukasawa Yumi would have killed to have with her Sachiko.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this is very, very much a neko-tachi relationship and, while they have a big issue with insecurity on both sides, notice it's not about dominance, and when it's going well, it's not about control, either. They just give each other what they need.

joined Jan 5, 2015

So Homura opened up a sweets store with her lover, Madoka and truly nothing bad ever happened at any point in time?

Wait, Honoka's dad is Madoka?

...she's been working out.

That's why you never see Honoka's "dad's" face. Homura is tired of all the Puella fangirls.

Like it, but unfortunately NicoMaki is still my OTP. So can’ Take this pairing serious

It would have a lot of legs if not for NozoEli. Nozomi knew Nico even before she met Eli, in canon. Nozomi - who had to change schools almost every year - was as big a loner as Nico became, once Nico's idol club collapsed. And Nozomi had a lot of sympathy for Nico, but was too shy and thought Nico was too proud to want sympathy. They should have been close friends, if not for their own hang-ups. And we can probably infer Nico was the first washi-washi victim. My headcanon is that before Eli transferred in, Nozomi and Nico might have gotten much closer.

Nozomi's utterly unforgivable behavior towards Nico in the video episode (where Nozomi was, if you re-watch it, being completely awful in general to everyone, anyway) is actually very much out of character for her compared to most of the anime and all of the manga. Actually, A-RISE wouldn't have been putting Nico down, either, since they all knew her by name as one of their biggest fans, so you know that was for making Nico the butt of jokes as usual for the anime. In general in the manga and most of the anime Nozomi is quite fond of Nico.

I can't believe

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_where_eli_and_nozomi_become_wild_animals_during_winter_vacation

Got surpassed

What was that one about?

last edited at Feb 21, 2019 3:23PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The meddling third character is a hallowed tradition dating back at least as far as Citrus. It seems necessary to keep your manga published. To be fair romance is not really romance without rivals. Also, people reading ahead in the raws please spoiler the spoilers.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

. And attacking this manga for being clichéd is... strange, considering there has probably not been a single one ever that depicted an mtf x ftm childhood friend high school romance, or an mtf x tomboyish cis girl if that's where it's headed instead.

you mean like horou musuko? which while i didn't like where some of the story led to, was miles better than this story. not to say this one is bad...but akira wanting to be friends with a girl who is blatantly being a total asshole to your one friend who has always stood up for you is fucking stupid.

It is and it isn't. On balance I think it's brilliant in a way. Main purpose is, of course, to create conflict and drama for the readers. But it also reflects that Akira is so self-conscious she's really not aware of any overtones. I think we're meant to reflect on what she means by implying the interloper would be her first real normal girl friend. It might be like Sasameki Koto - Hime isn't cute, so she doesn't think of her as a real girl. Maybe catching her from falling in gym class is a first step towards seeing her in a new light. Maybe she thinks of her as a sister. We are seeing everything from Hime's POV after all. She doesn't seem to keep anything to herself and Akira keeps most things to herself. That's how I see it. I agree Horou Musuko is better but the woman who created that and Aoi Hana is a pretty high bar.