Forum › Posts by ArcaJ

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Junko is broken. She THOUGHT that Kayo was broken too. Then, she found out that Kayo (messed up as she was) was capable of loving another person, and was close to achieving a lasting love. Junko couldn't handle losing her plaything. She was also embarrassed that Kayo wouldn't wallow in the gutter with her and remain broken.

So, now, she's just throwing a tantrum, like a toddler. But, toddlers don't have the power and intelligence of an adult. Imagine the reckless destruction a toddler could achieve with the power of an adult.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

All the members of De:Lphinus are SO CUTE! I want them protected at all costs! But, wai. Aren't all of Micchi's friends HUGE De:Lphinus fans? It's gonna be pandemonium if they show up to the festival! ANd I can't wait to watch...

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That was such a cute date. Totally smitten Kayo is is my favorite. Now, we have to wonder if Kayo will resort to violence (what Junko wants), or will she bide her time, and use her new contacts to destroy Junko?

I think Hashimoto is going to get involved. While she has a HUGE crush on Junko, she loves and respects Kayo. Seeing the person she's crushing on being so vindictive towards her friend, just might snap her out of it.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, my, inner 16-year-old got out for a minute. (Stuffs her back next to optimism for future)

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That Deputy manager has been planning this for a LONG time. He hates that Sakakibara is in the position she is. And he HATES that Kayo is making moves. Junko is so set on on-upping Kayo, that she doesn't see that she is the pawn in someone else's game.

This is why i left the corporate world...

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

When did this become K-On?

BAD TEACHER ALERT!!!!

last edited at Dec 14, 2023 1:16PM

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference. Junko got exactly what she deserved.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

^We still got to date the best girls, so it's fine.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

If Junko hurts Yoshiko (who has been nothing but sweet and supportive) she will be DEAD TO ME!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The shining example of "Mission Failed: Successfully!"

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I had no idea Kayo could even make a face like that. Lovestruck Kayo is actually... urp. Kinda cute.

Satomi really is a good senpai. She scolded Kayo and told her the exact reason why she did. She taught her instead of just yelling.
Petty and jealous Junko is pretty entertaining. But, I think she's going to choose the exact wrong moment to take it too far. The way she was talking on the last page, looks like she's going to out Kayo.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I wouldn't wish these two on anybody but each other. (Satomi seems like a sweetheart, so I wouldn't want her mixed up in their mess!)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020
Slowrider88-1716106493362118778-img1

Nijika, what have you DONE?!

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Yunduo really went through it. But that ending...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.............................................................

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Cute, so far. I love the costuming.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I honestly feel a little sorry for the blonde girl, she's so desperate it's pitiable

Don't kink-shame! She's a pet and she knows it!

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They are gonna eat that poor girl alive...

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I just wish Mitsuki can see that she has two hands. She love Music and Aya. You can love two things you idiot!!!!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Well, now they have to get married. The Queen's word is law, afterall.

She's probably a fan of her work, but such a tall cutie, who looks taciturn, but is just really shy, and worrying about the other cosplayers, is right in my strike-zone.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They just need couples therapy. While solving everything with lots of sex seems like a good idea... Sorry, I lost my train of thought.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Isn`t problematic she start smoking just to get closer of her crush?

I had a friend who read the Twilight books, to get close to a girl. (turns out she was straight. x_x)

I get the idea that Senpai is just one of those people who give others the wrong idea ALL THE TIME. Just naturally charismatic and flirty, so she drives you crazy, trying to figure her out, when all she's doing is being friendly, and you feel like an idiot for crushing on her at all, but you can't stay away!!!!!

What were we talking about again? Yeah, maids.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

There is one thing I always found implausible about this story.
Cat girl--fine. Is the mistress' maid and they are fond of each other and have sexy times, sure.

Cat girl takes her job seriously and works hard . . . wait, what?! Has Zanka ever met a cat?

A "real" catgirl would just ignore you all day, until she wanted pats, then freak out and scratch the hell out of you, when she decided she had enough.

Then, she would stick her butt in your face when you were trying to sleep. I can imagine Zanka writing one like that.

ArcaJ
Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

It seems cute and wholesome, but I can faintly hear the Jaws theme...

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They were placed in an anthology volume alongside two other stories. Couldn't tell you why only these were selected.
Thank you for the information; I'll try to incorporate that in the description of the series and probably tag them all duplicates

Even if they are duplicates, it was nice to revisit the complicated feelings this gives me as a Cat Parent....

last edited at Nov 28, 2023 5:09PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Raised eyebrow emoji