Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh wow. Just WOW. I much enjoyed this.

joined Jul 12, 2012

That Zombie Land Saga parody tho!

joined Jul 12, 2012

The scene with the tail between them reminded me of that one scene in Wakfu.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 12, 2012

For some reason this reminded me a lot of Wataten. The shy older sister and the younger sibling that wants their older sister to have more friends. The only difference here is that instead of a supportive younger sister, its a supportive younger brother.

Akirio-chan
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Apr 08:51
joined Jul 12, 2012

I was excited until I saw the comments

Same.

joined Jul 12, 2012

I caught up with the manga and let me tell you.. THE STORY AND THIS IS TOO DAMN ADORABLE THAT IT MAKES YOUR HEART MELT!

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Wow. This 6th chapter almost made me look away. Almost.
If theres anymore chapters I'm still willing to read till the end.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

The voices are fresh on my mind since I finished the anime a few weeks ago, so I definitely read while hearing their voices in my head.

Also this wasn't a bad doujin. It was quite enjoyable imo.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I read this doujin on the day it came out, and somehow I never got to leaving a comment. Came back almost 2 years later and noticed the amount of pages, like yikes.

Anyways I'm here to say that this is still one of my favorite trans related doujins on the site and I read it once in a while. I really hope she encounters that lady again.

joined Jul 12, 2012

when Ange on top

lol

Which Ange?

Even to this day I still contemplate about that fact... When I saw that episode the rest of the series had me so confused even till the end.

Like So Ange is the real princess and the real Charlotte, but took on the role as Ange. While the real Ange became a princess and took on the role of Charlotte. But the real kicker here is that both Ange and Charlotte call eachother by their opposite names. So after learning that fact it should be 'Ange = Charlotte' and 'Charlotte = Ange', but the characters talk to each other like, 'Ange ≠ Charlotte' and 'Charlotte ≠ Ange'. Like my brain tells me one thing but the show and the characters tell me another. That just makes it confusing as hell for the audience. Like I understand why they do that but wouldn't it be easier if they called eachother by their real names?

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 1:02AM

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

It's understandable to be dissatisfied; it's definitely not the kind of story that gives a comfy closure, but it's a one-shot. This is hard to explain, but if this chapter took place in just any random larger story, I would be less compelled to defend it, even if I'd still probably take note of some possibly romantic tension. But what we see here is what we get, incomplete as it may be. To me, that puts the story in a different context, which makes the tension seem more important, and its nature seem more romantic.

This is all a very personal thing, so I don't expect anyone to agree, but this is one way to read this short. I think both the Subtext and Yuri tags would be fine; in this case I assume the latter was picked because of the magazine that published it. I wouldn't say the fact that it was published in a yuri magazine makes it yuri, but it does count a bit, at least to me.

Neither of the girls seem to have actual romantic feelings for each other.

Misora definitely seems like she's crushing on Mame.

One of them has a soon to be boyfriend.

That sounds like an exaggeration. She was excited because someone asked her out. For all we know, Mame walked home with that guy once, and that was it. She even says she just sees him as a friend.

Interesting, I'd like a sequel for this

Considering that this was published like 6 years ago, that the author doesn't seem to be very active, and that I can't find any other yuri work from her anywhere, this might not be very likely.

Agreed. Many comments here don't seem to notice the obvious romantic feelings she has for her. Debating whether this is yuri or not is kinda a waste of time for everyone honestly, especially when there's scenes that supports the notion of this being yuri.

joined Jul 12, 2012

*fans self

Whew. Very hot

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

This has a misleading cover art. I thought the cheating would stop and the gals would marry, but I was wrong.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Bruh. This is so unfinished!! What we need is a continuation of when her girlfriend comes back from her business trip and they have a long and real talk about communication and insecurities. Because that short haired lady needs to be more open to talking about her issues, and for the other to take a chill pill for a sec and sit down and listen.
Communication is key.

joined Jul 12, 2012

Damn they both look hot with pants.
Also I'm getting a service top vibe from long haired girl and submissive top vibe from short haired chick.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Half of these comments made me lol.

Also it's called being possessive. The choice of words you guys had were way off.
Toxic? Abusive? Geez, chill out. Just because there was biting involved its abusive? Its just a kink. Also leave bi people alone. They don't deserve that type of negativity.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh wow. That's kinky ;)

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh! I really like this story!

Also how did everyone else think it was confusing? I understood it pretty well and im even not that bright

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was good. Would like to see more.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was too fucking cute honestly.

Akirio-chan
Abs-duction discussion 09 Apr 20:05
joined Jul 12, 2012

The first page was my life with abs summarized in one fucking page. Oof
Also I really wanted to see their relationship going further, but yeah let's make a pointless story focusing on abs. double oof

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

*Sakura trick flashbacks *

YES

joined Jul 12, 2012

I really liked how this particular art style captured the beauty of this scene. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_the_nape_of_your_neck#8

joined Jul 12, 2012

I don’t get the last page

I almost didn't get it the first time too. I thought the elevator gave out honestly x'D

But then i noticed it was because Kyouko got into the elevator without Yui. Now Yui is gonna either wait for the elevator or run down the stairs to make it to class on time. Btw I personally think it was Yui's fault for not checking the time, she was already up but decided to play video games. Honestly that was irresponsible of her.

joined Jul 12, 2012

DEAD lol