Forum › Posts by Omegand

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is insufferable, there are shy people. But this is way too much, this is like a toddler speaking and I can't take it seriously

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Chapter 3 and the dumb plotline is gone already? Promising

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I gave up 10 pages in when nothing made sense due to the atrocious translation

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I don't understand everyone hating on Airi. She's really the victim here and the emotional trauma she's going through right now would mess anyone up.

Good I hope she fucking kills herself, because that's the only thing she deserves at this point

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Why is she wearing a sailor uniform while being like 25~ years old?

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The funny thing is, technically they are the victims. Most of it was done with consent.

What consent you baboon, did you not notice Hina saying "stop" 50 times? Fucking clueless moron. No means no and Airi is just abusing her for her sadistic pleasure. Degenerates like you actually make me sick, please I hope this thought process is only for manga and not real life

It's just disgusting in general how the entire point of the manga until now was that Hina's feelings are strong enough to endure the sadistic abuse from Airi. But noo, you have to confuse this with "Hina's fetish" or whatever, freaks.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 9:48PM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Ultimate wingman

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Wow, imagine being a decent human being and not sexually assaulting someone while they're asleep.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Finally, can't wait for Airi to get dunked on like the vermin she is. Who am I kidding, this is going to take another 5 chapters of Airi lying and trying to put all the blame on Hina

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Holy shit can someone save Hina already, this is painful. A bunch of degenerates that either need to be put down or placed in a ward

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I was waiting for the twist to come, but nope it's really just her sister cucking her lol

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I am convinced that the author is building up Airi as the most despicable garbage human being so we can get the reward of seeing her die by the end

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

fuck's going on lol

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Still waiting for the day Airi gets murdered or something

Omegand
Chiral discussion 15 Jun 07:38
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The spoilers really made it out to be 100x worse than what it actually is

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I have never witnessed a harder bruh moment in my life
This is really pushing the ignorance is bliss philosophy

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Awesome

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

we really out here with the love triangle

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

ngl this is one of the top ongoing yuri manga's right now

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Cute, good thing I can't understand spanish

Omegand
Renjoh discussion 12 May 05:28
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Another Bi character and another thread full of Bi hate, that's pretty awesome

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

So where's the alternate ending where the girl goes out alone just to get with others

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

How does this happen, how do you date a person for 3 years when you don't even like him. Actually how do you have so much internalized homophobia that you can't even accept yourself, that is truly a shame if there are people genuinely feeling like that

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Cute

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is the most based MC in existence