Forum › Posts by Orravan

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Uggghhh! Whyyyyy!

joined Jul 23, 2017

I’ll answer these lines by anim8tur a bit late, but still:

Lonely teenage girl with extremely low self esteem falling for the first stranger to ever show interest in her does not feel that far fetched to me.
The fact that she went to meet Kuro at the thought of losing her means she’d already developed a strong emotional connection with Kuro over text.
Aya had nothing and then comes Sei, who’s interested in her, who took the time to message her daily just to ask about her, who sparks her own curiosity, who awakened her sexual desires, the combination of all that makes it easy for Sei to become her reason to be alive.

This is soooo ridiculous. Like, are you a woman? Have you EVER been to dating apps, sites etc? When you create an account, you get like dozens of messages, and 99,9% of them are shit like “Are you a virgin? What are you wearing? Wanna see my dick? Have you got a boyfriend? Do you like cunnilingus? You have nice boobs, wanna lick ‘em!” and stuff like that. From what we can see, Sei did exactly the same. She started her perverted chat soon after they began talking. Daily, yeah, like for a week? So how do you think, are there a lot of woman who “develop a strong emotional connection” to that kinda fellows? None. Really, practically zero. Because it’s disturbing. Because it’s invading privacy. It’s uncomfortable. And it’s way more so when you are a lonely teenage girl with extremely low self esteem. So something like a girl falling in love with a stranger who writes in a chat “I wanna fuk u real hard ooohhh babe” is not even forced, it’s stupid and funny. It’s almost comedy. Thus this romance is pulled out of an ass. It’s called “bad writing”.

So if Aya met a boy in the dating app everything instantly changes this manga wouldn't exist anymore its just chance that she talked to Sei (Kuro) I mean is Aya even gay? Now im confusing myself hahahahah

joined Jul 23, 2017

I just realized at ch10.5 that the english title was "It's a detached relationship" and here I am thinking what the hell is Aya talking about detached relationship

joined Jul 23, 2017

Not gonna lie, but for some reason I kinda ship this

Ikr hahahahha

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Hmm I hope everything going to be Beautiful berween them

joined Jul 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/semelparous

We've got ourselves a series! And the first chapter is...kinda rough, unfortunately. But I'm looking forward to some more action yuri!

Yea ikr feels bad

joined Jul 23, 2017

Aaand that's why loving someone can sometimes be ... actually ALWAYS be scary

joined Jul 23, 2017

Its been 3yrs since this got updated. OMG I FORGOT EVERYTHING!

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

:(

Orravan
Past discussion 05 Apr 16:32
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn after watching "Adan" now this.. cant take the aaangst anymore!

joined Jul 23, 2017

The fact she sleeps with men ticks me off (。-_-。)

joined Jul 23, 2017

How to ruin my enjoyment of a decent oneshot with one line.

Ikr (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Orravan
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 14:11
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn that hits harder than a big ass truck

joined Jul 23, 2017

Idk but this isn't really my kind of thing you know, I mean I read many yuri's like this but there's just something that ticks me off (๑-﹏-๑)

Orravan
Ayame 14 discussion 28 Mar 15:31
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait its finished?! I've read this years ago I didn't expect for it to update (ó﹏ò。)

Edit: So far I remember that there's no romance or anything ... is it?

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 3:34PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

the manga author not being creeped out by the way this girl is seriously obsessing over her (in a parasocial relationship kinda way) and putting her way up on a pedestal is really pushin' my willing suspension of disbelief here, not gonna lie.
I think it goes without saying that even if they got together it'd be an extremely unhealthy relationship dynamic, huh?

We dont know for sure only time will tell

Orravan
Age 15 discussion 19 Mar 15:55
joined Jul 23, 2017

Never thought that this was going to be continued but thank you so muuuuuuchhh! Love the ending btw (ó﹏ò。)

Orravan
Elena discussion 01 Mar 08:20
joined Jul 23, 2017

reading this have brought back memories of the things i was into and places i've been when i was young. i missed them then and now. such a great story.

True Im glad this was like in the recommended section

Orravan
Elena discussion 01 Mar 08:19
joined Jul 23, 2017

I never knew how much I wanted Theme Park x Schoolgirl Yuri until now.

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7 omg lmao

+13
+18

This gives us a wonderful feeling of remembering the love we felt for things in our youth that we didn't understand at the time. This reminded me of my first love. Same sex too. Didn't know it then, had to grow up to realize it.

+16?? whatever
+17

joined Jul 23, 2017

When i read this i was like "why didnt I know this!" Then I saw that it was uploaded the day before the year ends. Noice

Orravan
Citrus + discussion 16 Dec 18:35
joined Jul 23, 2017

I really want yo ship those two but its illegal
ヽ(;へ;)ノ

Orravan
TANKOBU discussion 29 Nov 22:50
joined Jul 23, 2017

Hmm So they're not virgins anymore (๑´・_・`๑)

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Here Iam thinkinng that the "Complete" word from the manga was just a glitch for this site

Orravan
Akuryou discussion 16 Nov 13:03
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn...

joined Jul 23, 2017

Deym really hate the thought of seeing a person that is already in the past ... fck dude pissess me off