Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
Image Comments 21 Jul 00:10
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
83055505_p0

Sakuya's legs/hips are TOTALLY wrong lol. Other than that its nice.

elevown
Image Comments 21 Jul 00:08
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
75873173_p0

Lol- i guess she is a heavy sleeper

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not seen a thing of this series yet- how does it rate and is there much if any subtext?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Will it have the same address? I assume yes? Also, do you know if the site will have the same bandwidth or lower data caps etc? I hope the new host is nice and stable..

Anyways hope it all goes smoothly- I've know idea how it's done but seems like it would be a hard thing to do!

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 10:07AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Glad it wasn't real hypnotism - really enjoyed it.

elevown
Image Comments 17 Jul 22:03
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Epxbhptw4aa-yfw-orig

Shame these two weren't an option

elevown
Image Comments 17 Jul 22:02
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Ebyst3du0aeucem-orig

Looks like the typical broom closet.

The amount of times people get interrupted doing naughty things in a classroom and then hide in the broom closet- (only to continue) - I think that must be the main reason they put them there.

elevown
Image Comments 11 Jul 10:26
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
72932696_p0

Where is this meant to be? Its obviously not the shrine

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup- she says that but she hasn't ever been IN love herself- only suffered fallout from being involved in others situations. She won't understand its power and alure properly till she feels it herself imo.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 5:05PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She's had these powers her whole life, but for some reason thought she could avoid love at an all girls school? Protagonist is an idiot.

To be fair she ws in middle school and lower till now- girls have only recently started being interested in romance- say within the last year for most- and since she was in a co-ed school it makes sense the vast majority would have been het arrows. Im sure she saw the odd girl girl arrows - but thought she would be away from MOST of it in an all girl school.

I think its more the amount than that it exists at all. And she certainly didnt expect 2 of them to have feelings for HER personally.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This seems like it might be really good- tho I hate triangles- those pointy bits mean at least one person gets hurt normally :(

Well, sometimes they get resolved well without too much trauma- so I'm happy to keep reading if the angst levels don't get too high!

I think an ability like this would be pretty hard to take advantage of in a way that didnt cause problems and hurt. You'd need to be circumspect and thoughtful about what you said to people- and I can see why a young girl with little worldly experience would mess it up a lot..

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 10:28AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL- pretty funny, I liked it :) Not sure where it will go next though- why would she deliberately give more of the potion to her?

Also, why does that girl have some weird kinda over-robe the others dont seem to?

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 1:23PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Shoulda give her arms AND wings. I know harpies dont have arms but- its just too stupid to ignore.. The race couldnt do sod all for itself like that..

I mean its fine for dumb monsters who just eat people but not an intelligent race.. she couldnt feed herself- she couldnt have dressed herself.. couldnt build or make anything.. etc etc.

Unless they can transform.. but we were not showed that so I cant give it a pass on the possibility.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 8:51PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whoever is in control of this playthrough must've made a big mistake.

Not necessarily - you just CANT recruit her on Edelgards route :(

That's why you kite her around the map until you win.

I never thought to try that- I will try it when i get around to my ng+
I dont recall how tough she was but most of the end game schoolmates now enemies are pretty nasty and I think it would be hard to do that without getting someone killed.

Do you get an end of game description of what happened to her if she lives that way?

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 12:47PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whoever is in control of this playthrough must've made a big mistake.

Not necessarily - you just CANT recruit her on Edelgards route :(

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jul 22:26
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
38965847_p0

^^Can you still play a female MC? And any yuri subtext like in 1?

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jul 19:07
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Lsbcqsm

^Only directly. The overseas publisher had to pay money to the Japanese publisher for distribution rights- some of which presumably goes to the author- and they are likely to buy more of their work for overseas if it actually sells well for them.

I still proffer to have them in English if I can- but I will order from Japan if its not an option- for stuff I really love.
I'd do it more often if it was easier- but it can be a pain in the ass from so sites.

Also @Lilliwyt - 7 seas did girl friends and I wasn't a huge fan of their version. Still worth buying tho.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 7:11PM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jul 14:54
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Lsbcqsm

@Maximus66 I agree- If I hear its heavy handed like that I wont buy the English version.

I have the English Girl friends - its not badly done compared to many but tbh the westernization of some elements makes me still profer the fan translation.

I also dont mind ordering ones I really love in Japanese if no good English physical version exists

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 2:55PM

elevown
Image Comments 04 Jul 14:48
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
38965847_p0

^Not really tho right? In terms of THESE characters and following on the story.

I know there are 2 more- but they are entirely new people in new places with new stories.

I think they mean a follow on to THIS story where you get to play Pratty and Sugar some more! Which is what I really wanted too.. When I heard the next game wasn't the same chrs I lost interest in playing it tbh.

I'd ALSO love a reboot of this story :) And in this day and age they could go all the way with their romance maybe.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 2:49PM

elevown
Image Comments 03 Jul 23:03
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Lsbcqsm

^Will have to buy that then :)

elevown
Image Comments 03 Jul 22:55
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
38965847_p0

Not seen these 2 in ages :) Isnt it normally just Sugar?

These 2 for sure got married soon after the game ended :)

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is that her mom on the last panel lol?

p.s I am assuming these are not sequential but different realities/versions?
If it was sequential she would be just teasing/winding Marisa up with their help not seriously dating all of them or having dated them one after another?

Its not some meme or joke reference I don't know is it?

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 9:06AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol- poor Marisa! How come everyone but her gets to be with Alice?

elevown
Image Comments 27 Jun 14:56
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
En-1263128614700068866

^Me either- they almost universally suck lol. Sif on a tablet was the one I did play- but only because it was LL and I loved the music and characters.

elevown
Image Comments 27 Jun 10:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
En-1263128614700068866

^^ You never played any of these mobile card collecting games like the love live ones?
Specific cards for each character have various rarities- R= rare SR is Super Rare, UR is Ultra Rare etc

If you have followed Love live since the the first show you will have seen various manga referring to them playing their game sif - school idol factory - and them talking about these cards.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 10:26AM