'Pitter Patter'

c:

morter
New Game discussion 28 Jul 18:02
Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Not gonna lie, I choked up a little :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6XHbNPkzCo
According to Episode 4 preview, we know that Hifumi going to be promoted to a character team leader. (at 0:25)
That means the (long awaited) legendary scene will be on-air soon. (Ep.5 I guess)

Which scene?

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 6:05PM

joined May 20, 2013

i know this is cute n all but if this happened in real life you know their life would be ruined this way, yknow? japan's not progressive at all n you know someone'd doxx them. even if this happened in america you know the same thing'd happen. i'd only be comfortable on live TV if i were in full black-bloc yo

Same if you met your sister on a lesbian dating site.

Luckily this is fiction so you don't have to think about "Hey what if this were more realistic and depressing!"

I mean, you can if you want to, like you obviously are...but you don't have to

morter
Ayakashiko discussion 27 Jul 21:06
joined May 20, 2013

;_;

morter
joined May 20, 2013

That was an unexpected ending to the first chapter.

joined May 20, 2013

Just wanted to chime in and say that I posted this in another topic, regarding this mangaka:

At this point, Mochi could put out, once a week, merely title ideas things they might draw and I'd get a kick out of it.

When I got an email about new chapters uploaded, and Met My Sister on a Dating Site: My Sister Told Nationwide TV That We Started Dating was one of them, I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face. ♥

morter
Is this a gay website? 25 Jul 19:00
joined May 20, 2013

Can we just delete this trolling thread?

Conversely, I want to preserve this thread for the sudden chad warden transcript painstakingly converted into yuri propaganda

It's the best forum post I've seen on this website

joined May 20, 2013

/me reads comments and sighs. There's always one...Oh well

Always love mochi-works.

last edited at Jul 23, 2017 6:37PM

morter
joined May 20, 2013

Did you forget the bit where Ririha invites Mimika to a party with the express goal of introducing Mimika to all the elementary school models?

That's an indictment of the character, not the business she's in.

morter
joined May 20, 2013

At no point any adult has been shown in that manga. Your issues about sexualization, or whatever, are clearly not addressed in the "world" the author created and are clearly irrelevant. The author isn't writing hentai or a social comment. They are just writing a romantic comedy where some characters are 4th graders.

Stop inserting reality and your triggers in my age gap yuri manga.

I would really love the arguments to stop but I can't fully agree with you saying this is purely romance or comedy.

morter
joined May 20, 2013

Seems like this is the "Mimika loves Yuzumori specifically and not just small girls in general" bit.

Also: Ririha confirmed vampire.

Hah!

morter
joined May 20, 2013

Why are all these little girls gay. Its amazing.

I think only Mimika is the only one represented as 'gay'--I don't think Yuzumori has wanted much more than companionship. Ririha just wants to be an antagonist, and the glasses girl was just happy to nerd out for a moment.

morter
New Game discussion 21 Jul 06:13
joined May 20, 2013

Impressed with New Game. Really started off as the typical moe, yuri-bait, all-girl series with a game dev skin, but ended up developing some interesting workplace drama. I'm not expecting Shirobako, but I'm glad the series is showing some depth in a genre that rarely has any.

To be honest, I'd have rather this show be 'typical moe yuri-bait' than 'young protagonist wins at everything and beats all the senpais', which seems to be what this is shaping up to be w/r/t drama

joined May 20, 2013

Mochi Au Lait's Memoir: My Time As A Dating Site Admin

joined May 20, 2013

At this point, Mochi could put out, once a week, merely title ideas things they might draw and I'd get a kick out of it.

morter
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like as long as you're not paying/directly contributing to those spooky people that give you bad feelings (ie: you're not reading it on their site/giving them clicks/ad money/whatever you think fuels their death machine), it's okay to read it here.

joined May 20, 2013

Shima-credits

joined May 20, 2013

Gonna need fanart of Kasumi doing a cicada block, PLEASE

joined May 20, 2013

Yuria is so head over heels it's crazy. Just marry her already!

This is assuming the manager would say anything conclusive in response.

morter
New Game discussion 11 Jul 20:41
joined May 20, 2013

The OP is literally golden!
Waiting for ED next week. XD

joined May 20, 2013

+Subscribed
+Favorites

morter
New Game discussion 10 Jul 19:42
joined May 20, 2013

Hifumin, faitto! ✽-(ˆ▽ˆ)/✽ ✽(ˆ▽ˆ)-✽

joined May 20, 2013

\o/

joined May 20, 2013

Why isn't this a Mocha Au Lait work??

morter
joined May 20, 2013

Its the expressions and the blushing that make it.