Forum › Posts by Nene

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This girl needs some liquid courage. Next time, try vodka or tequila instead of soda.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Author: “People who argue about labels are missing the point.”

Dynasty readers: “No, we’re not! No, we’re not! No, we’re not!”

I enjoy this series immensely, but would also be OK if the author feels like ending it.

They still have to buy together that house with a white picket fence, and turn it into their private little nest of love. I wouldn't want to miss that.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Bittersweet.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Increíble pero cierto: la traducción inglesa del capítulo 12 de Warikitta (perdón: Warikan) ha salido antes que la traducción española.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/warikitta_kankei_desukara_ch12

Aún recuerdo cuando este manga sólo se podía encontrar en español... ¿se acuerdan?
Pero luego empezaron a salir versiones en inglés, y ahora, para sorpresa de todos, la scanlation en inglés ha pasado de largo a la de Rainy Devil en español. Vaya papelón para los hispanoparlantes.

No sé qué hacer... pero como soy impaciente, creo que la leeré en inglés, y luego la releeré en español cuando RD saque su traducción.

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 10:57AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I always read this in the Spanish scanlation (as they are way ahead, chapter 12 last time I checked) but, since Dynasty made this large upload today, I decided to reread it. It made me remember how much I hate that stupid pissy rotten brat who told on Ashima & Sakura. Grr!

Hi, do you know where I can read in Spanish?

I assume you have never visited the Tumanga/Lectormo reader?

https://lectortmo.com/

It's prolly the best online place to read manga scanlated in Spanish. Practically all groups upload their releases there. As for Seagull Villa Days, the Spanish scanlation keeps the Japanese name (Umineko-sou Days) and you can read up to chapter 12 in the relevant page. Here:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/43065/umineko-sou-days

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I always read this in the Spanish scanlation (as they are way ahead, chapter 12 last time I checked) but, since Dynasty made this large upload today, I decided to reread it. It made me remember how much I hate that stupid pissy rotten brat who told on Ashima & Sakura. Grr!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

She refused a bath together. She hurt her oneechan's feelings. And why? Because she actually wanted it so much that she was afraid "her heart couldn't take it!" ‹facepalms›

This two are quickly turning into Useless Lesbians (™).

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Only in the 2d page did I realize Wolf-chan is a loli and much smaller than Red Riding Hood.

Speaking of the 2d page... what are those almost illegible blocks of text (looks like cream writing on a peach background) behind the backs of the two characters and on the upper left corner?

Nene
Image Comments 27 Apr 14:46
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Ewiepahvaampkqj-orig

Cloud is a yuri danshi?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Serenata's advice is good.

I also noticed that most of the scanlator groups who translate to Spanish and upload their works to that site (Tumanga/Lectormo) like to keep the names of the series in Japanese or English.

Look at their front page: https://lectortmo.com/

You see, of the dozens of series tagged as popular/trending, there are only four or five with titles in Spanish. The other titles are in Japanese or English. Yes, even though all of them are Spanish scanlations! I suspect this is because everyone in the world uses Mangaupdates to find info about the manga they like... and it makes the searches easier if you keep the title in Japanese, or use the official English translation by the Mangaupdates reviewers.

last edited at Apr 27, 2020 7:09PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ena chan parece mas amigable, no da esa sensación desagradable como la otra grande aúnque si cuando la vi levante la ceja hahaha, yo espero que no se le parezca en nada!!!

Puede ser de las dos maneras, digo yo. Hay que ver que pasa. Ese pánico que le dio (cuando pensó que Eve tiene un amorío secreto) es un poco sospechoso, pero puede ser bien intencionado. Si Ena-chan es sólo buena amiga, todo okay.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Según Mangaupdates, la serie es 1 año anterior a Warikitta y es de un solo volumen... así que tendremos más capítulos (yay!) pero serán sólo una media docena, más o menos (boo!).

Nene
Image Comments 26 Apr 18:48
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Es1e6veu8aays9e-orig

But, but, but... what about Asakusa!??

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

¡Estas sí que son noticias!

Si es un nuevo Warikitta, lo sigo hasta el fin del mundo. ¡A leer se ha dicho!

Nene
Otaku Kimo discussion 26 Apr 15:09
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When I reached the credits page and found that this was a twitter comic, I finally realized why there were no backgrounds whatsoever in about 95% of the panels.

(That sure was a relief, because I was starting to suspect that the author came from the Rob Liefeld denomination of comic art creed...)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Can we get a "like" count for them to get married?

They are big girls already, cupcake. I'm sure they'll manage without our help.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The tags have been fixed.

Big breasts Comedy Ecchi Supernatural Yuri

Now this makes sense. The previous set of tags was really off the target. Even made me wonder if there was a mix-up with another manga.

Nene
Image Comments 25 Apr 18:44
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Ev45oc4vaaeyqtx-orig

^^ We totally love your writing.

Nene
Image Comments 25 Apr 18:43
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
44247365_p0%20(1)

+Infinity and beyond!

Nene
1 x ½ discussion 25 Apr 18:41
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

feels like taiyaki's gonna drop something on mother's day

Mother's Day breakfast in bed could go in a whole other direction.

I like the way you think.

Nene
Boku To discussion 24 Apr 11:31
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh, Chads, how could you capture so perfectly my feelings?

This page... pure magic. Amazing.

Nene
Gemini discussion 24 Apr 11:00
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Twincest is justice!!!

Twincest is love!!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I was eagerly expecting a last plot twist where we find that Hina is actually a KGB sleeper agent code-named "Yuri" who acts as a mole in the Japanese Department of Defense -- and who has been commanded by her Russian handlers to seduce Mami in order to gather intelligence from her!

But the twist never came... Oh well, I guess not every story can reach that level of intricacy.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

In the original One Thousand and One Nights, Scheherazade makes love to the king every night, then, as dawn comes close, she begins to tell the king a tale so gripping and riveting that, when the sun is up and the time for Scheherazade's execution has come, the king is forced to postpone it until the next day -- because he wants to know how the tale ends! This goes on for one thousand and one nights, hence the name.

It appears to me that the author of this manga has taken the elements of the original plotline and reshuffled them... and the result is a story about a sexy and beautiful temptress who takes a different girl into her bed every night and forces them to listen to an incredibly dull and boring otaku-ish rant about her favorite fictional works, with the (vaguely implied) promise of lesbian sex as a reward if they manage to stay awake till the end. Up to now, not even one girl has passed the test.

I assume that Shie's rules allow for a girl who has failed once (or even more than once) to take the test again... thus making it possible for our overeager MC to make, every chapter, a new attempt at getting that reward.

last edited at Apr 23, 2020 1:10AM

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Great. Now I miss Kanae and Haruka. Hmph (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

We never did get to see the resolution of Haruka's confession...

It's a pet peeve of mine as well.

It's standard Japanese politeness that, when someone gives you a love letter, you give a reply. Kanae never replied. Bad.