Clueless1
Image Comments 01 Nov 00:59
joined Sep 6, 2018
Tumblr_phfu97essz1qexcnlo1_1280

Impressive! Now do a 360!

Clueless1
Earth Girls discussion 01 Nov 00:50
joined Sep 6, 2018

Holy cat fight, cat woman! Now I gotta stay tuned to this bat channel.

Thank goodness for the NSFW or this manga would surely die from lack of interest. I mean, there could be a manga version of this storyline without nudity, but the visual quality would have to go “old school” to keep readers glued to the story.

Mira never disappoints.

Clueless1
Earth Girls discussion 01 Nov 00:37
joined Sep 6, 2018

Sex is wrong and you will go to hell for it

Is this a meme or something or just some random trying to troll?

It’s a troll. May the moderator gods strike trolls down.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Huh, two chapter fours?

Ok, this is starting to go into “wtf am I reading?” territory (referring to chapter five).

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ok, that fourth wall break: did she just murder the reader? That was cool.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Does anyone else feel the mangaka just kinda gave up on drama after seeing all the backlash it got and decided to go back to fluff? Because the tone changed real fast and suddenly.

Isn’t it wonderful how some readers feel they can dictate what an author can and can not do with their own work?

I think the readers can dictate the story, to some extent. It's certainly the author's prerogative to write the story as they envision it. However, if the readers reject the story, the writer will have to adapt, or get a real job to make a living.

Please define what a “real job” is.

Also, if anyone had a influence on what direction they went with it wouldn’t be us freeloaders.

I tend to think of this site as testing grounds for possible licensing by U.S. publishing companies or anybody else wanting to pick up language-translation-publication rights to a manga translated and uploaded here.

Users on this site get to see yuri stuff for free, waaay early, and freely comment on stuff published to test out plausible marketable ideas... that’s the perks. On the negative side, users have to sift through a lot of crap (and comment on it) from newbie mangakas, encounter lots of junk that doesn’t crossover languages/cultures at all, and deal with subject matter verging on repulsive.

One person’s opinion doesn’t sway the market, but happenstance collective approval or disapproval can make or break a plausible yuri manga.

Edit: oh, listen to George Thorogood’s “Get a haircut” song to understand what a real job is... 9 to 5 crap that someone else tells you what to do or else find another real job.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 11:02PM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Tune in next time for more drama and abuse... let’s get ready to RUMBLE!!!

joined Sep 6, 2018

“Boobies Day”!

I second that motion! There ought to be a day where buying undergarments for your significant other is O.K. without your partner second guessing your motives. And the reason they shouldn’t second guess an underwear gift is their first guess is always correct.

I suggest “Boobies day” to be the day before Valentine’s Day, because if they turn down underwear, you won’t have to buy them chocolate and roses the next day.

Ok, ok, ok, enough joking aside... I must say this is getting a bit tiresome. The physical aspect of this relationship isn’t healthy... it’s all one way, kinda exploitative, in my opinion. But, hey, this is manga fiction, a fantasy written on paper.

Clueless1
Image Comments 27 Oct 00:52
joined Sep 6, 2018
63119122_p0

So what spell does she need to hold in gas?

And what spells were mistakenly cast to end up with this picture?

Sleeping like that is like napping on top of “Old Faithful” (a geyser)

The sleeper better be deaf already.

A mutually beneficial relationship: the reader must be considerate of the sleeper, keep reading!

Never mind the butt crack wisecracks... cute picture.

last edited at Oct 27, 2018 1:02AM

Clueless1
Image Comments 27 Oct 00:37
joined Sep 6, 2018
71077348_p9

Speed reading doesn’t apply here.

Clueless1
Please discussion 25 Oct 21:45
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is how I think purgatory works. Kinda sad, but it ain’t hell.

A thoughtfully written manga, good job.

joined Sep 6, 2018

How big was the time jump? Big enough to cover any plot holes.

There should be a timer/clock given in a series to let readers know that readership is lacking and the publishers are pulling the plug (ending the series whether mangaka is ready or not).

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I liked the artwork.

I hated the plot.

I loved the twists.

Summary: Two out of three personalities enjoyed the manga.

Hey, You (speaking to myself). You forgot about me, myself, and I! You didn’t forget, the three others were ignored... that’s how votes are done these days.

Clueless1
Image Comments 24 Oct 05:23
joined Sep 6, 2018
Dqgwbwhu0aaknmx-orig

@Vankomycin: That’s a great one liner. Is there more to make it into a limerick? (Maybe include the other senses?)

Clueless1
Image Comments 23 Oct 22:50
joined Sep 6, 2018
Dqgwbwhu0aaknmx-orig

Which part of this picture got this labeled as NSFW? The top half or bottom half?

joined Sep 6, 2018

Too damn short. There’s no slide in morality, it all happened too quickly. The PTSD artwork was a good start (the blackened hands) but failed to show the degradation in self, academics, and social life. This work is a piece of shit.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

The two "chapter" uploads were good... A return to happy normalcy. These four page chapters should have a tag of "4-Koma-Koma" or "4-Koma^2". This tag can represent small mangas/chapters in the future.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Huh. I’ve had to re-read the hook-up bit several times to understand exactly what transpired between the two. It appears to be misunderstood intentions gone astray.

Anyways, the student ends up getting hosed and exposed while the teacher (ahem—nurse) gets off free and clean. I can’t think of how the student could have salvaged the situation with the cards stacked against her. I’m surprised her parents haven’t applied the screws to her when her grades were getting bad (as in finding out root cause for falling grades and nipping the relationship off at the bud). The nurse saved her career and held onto a lousy husband—I’d call that even.

The credits panel was great—really helps break a depressing mood. I sense the scanlation team is wishing the story stops digressing and continuing on with the resolution of the story.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Page 14: “Protagonist-kun is about arrive”
Should really be “Protagonist-kun is about to arrive”—
You’re welcome.

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 1:54AM

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh, btw, second page: “Until you came, at least.” should actually be: “Until you came, at last.”

Hopefully it will be corrected.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Reminds me of the movie “Adaptation” starring Nicholas Cage. This manga is brilliantly funny and original... the cross story character switch, cliche skewing parody, and existential obedience are combined into this great one-shot.

I don’t want this made into a series because it is too difficult to come up with additional material without tiring out the humor/jokes in this clever one-shot. I do like authors testing the waters with new, original short stories, but expanding out short stories is difficult for the author because the framework they’re building off from constrains their creativity. Making a series out of this is like the Hugo award winning short story “Flowers for Algernon” made into a diluted book/movie of the same name that lost the emotional punch in the oringal short story.

This goes into Favorites, and I’ll keep a look out for future publications by the author/artist.

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 1:40AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Good to see Morinaga Milk still working.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

But for real why did she hit her with an ashtray

"You can't go back to hers you're just looking for a family, I'm all you have" * ashtray *

A few pages later

"Do whatever you want"

like what is this

Actually, the ashtray happens first, as physical punishment for seeking independence. The “Do whatever you want” is granting permission when the abuser already knows that person (OL) had already moved on because she (the OL) didn’t pursue her when she returned to her abusive partner.

Things will get interesting when abuser forcibly attempts to retrieve her subservient childhood partner from OL again.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

@Gale: Thanks... But there's a previous response that's more on the nose than yours. I do appreciate the response, this site has members who really care about the art and mangas.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmm... joke: “You get fat cats with cash cows.” That’s how I’d summarize this manga.