Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Honestly surprised to see a dude on Honoka's arm, but I like it in the context of this story. Makes it a bit more realistic since it's pretty rare for EVERYONE in your friend group to be banging each other.

Nicotori's relationship is a bit ambiguous. Is this before they're dating or is it a casual dating where it's a onesided love from Nico's side? ...I guess I'll put this under "it's complicated".

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

These chapters have been really cute. Rip Mikage's friend.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Whoa an update. Thank you as always!!
I wish I didn't see the raws and its ending

Is it a friendship ending?

I couldn't contain my curiosity and spoiled myself but I'll just say I never woulda guessed the ending in a million years.

Still gonna follow along though.

Chikaon
Night Bus discussion 28 Feb 01:59
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

As someone who constantly takes long distance bus trips, this speaks to me on a spiritual level.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay swap swap is backkkk. I feel like I'm going to say this every time it comes back from hiatus.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aw it's cute that she's realizing Mikage's weirdness is just her being friendly. Yay progress!

Chikaon
Image Comments 19 Feb 22:12
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
G3mo6knx10zz

^they're both fans of nightfall and in the last ep you see them reading nightfall together in the background. https://78.media.tumblr.com/39611674f01e84ac5830eec7452290f4/tumblr_os5b65SxH21utbrd6o2_1280.png

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Of course the extras are all bout the yaoi couple
:(

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yup this is definitely a Kodama Naoko work.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I have never seen "twisted shoulder strap" moe before

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Where's the autobiographical tag?

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was a better chapter than the ones we've been getting recently. It has a similar vibe to the early chapters of SOL in zombie apocalypse feeling that I loved about this series.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I agree that the friends were pretty horrible about it, but if they weren't, Mari's reluctance to come out of the closet in public would seem irrational. It would be great if everyone in the world were as cool with it as Arisa expects them to be, but sadly that's not how it is.

I feel like if they did come out to them, in the spirit of the story so far, the friends will be surprised, but end up being okay with it. Maybe confused and curious, but I don't think they'd be disgusted and ditch Mari. Besides Mari only didn't want to tell them because of her mom finding out and her friends do seem like big gossips.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was waaaay too short :(

Chikaon
Image Comments 05 Feb 13:14
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Duj_3z8u8aazbpl-orig

Ahhhh! Never knew this was a ship I wanted, just like Barbara x Lotte. I actually think I prefer those 2 ships (barbx lotte and amanda x hannah) over hannah x barb.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Loved this. Hope to see them appear again in Mochiverse

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Best end would be poly end

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I still believe her gf is Ai even though I'm team Megumi, but we all know the real endgame is never finding out.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Urgh.. Here comes the obligatory "fight" part of the story.. I thought Ena was supposed to break that cliche, but I guess that's too much to hope for.

Well it's kind of hard to keep your confidence when someone drops a lover-died-from-suicide bomb on you while flashing their cutting scars in front of your face. She just got a little shook. Ena will bounce back for sure.

My thoughts exactly. I think Ena's reaction was fair. She was able to keep her bravado because she didn't understand the seriousness of everything that had happened, but after hearing about ex-lover suicided and seeing Mishio's scars, she's like oh shit Mishio's problems go a lot deeper than I thought.

I think Ena is coming to terms with what Mishio's fears are and hearing about the suicide, she realizes that their love can have very real consequences. In a way Ena was playing at love and is now questioning what love is.

What happens from here on will show us if Ena will truly be the MVP of yuri MCs or if she'll be just as disappointing as the rest of them, but I have hope she will overcome this lil misstep! It's only been like a day so plenty of time for Ena to redeem herself!

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Just leave that dumb bitch, she is not even a good friend

I thought she was a really good friend. She never ditched/ignored her friend even after getting a boyfriend. Her friend is just straight. Nothing can be done bout it, unless MC confesses to lay the feels on the table and then we can see where it goes from there.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love it when they show their interactions with their neighbors and friends and while everyone is surprised at first, they just roll with it and are super accepting. It never fails to make me feel all warm inside.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

man, this hasn't been updated in so long I've almost forgotten about it

Tbf we dont even know if there is a 2nd part yet.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay! Finally finished after about 5 years, but the wait was worth it. I love Riko and Haru and even though it's like borderline subtext, this was still a fun and relaxing series. The amazing art was a great plus too.

Thanks for everyone who worked hard to scanlate this series!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love it when the cool senpai turns out to be an earnest, awkward dork.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love Ena. She's the main character every shoujo story needs.