Forum › Posts by Marion Diabolito

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yamada is insecure, it must be a weekday. Or a weekend. Still, they're cute.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 25 Nov 15:22
joined Jan 5, 2015
Needymaki1

Her werewolf thingy has much better art if you havent checked it out yet.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 25 Nov 15:16
joined Jan 5, 2015
Dndzeuhvaaei3nu-orig

It's just a poster with multiple lines explaining it's a reproduction of the exhibition poster, or something like that. I love the vampire x werewolf love.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuu has changed even more than Kanna!

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 23 Nov 23:41
joined Jan 5, 2015
Efneydwu0aazvqw-orig

Akari x Chinatsu ... frees up Yui ... Yui probably gets together with Kyouko .... leaving Ayano to get together with Chitose (and possibly both twins). Rise stays with the teacher instead of trying to date Akari. Ditto Sakurako and Himawari.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This series was good enough for doujins, IMO

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Not only the end of Tsubomi (wow what a heartbreak that was in general) I think another factor was when this started (even though it was, what, only 2 years or so before AnoKiss?) it was more common for something like this to be when the two MCs confess the manga is over. Actually, in that sense, the closest comparison to this series is "Don't Become an Otaku, Shinozaki-san!" Zany over the top slice of life stuff dragging out the main couple and the minute Akina confesses to Kaede it's over. Since Comprehensive Tovarisch started, we have moved into an era where it's far more common to at least have a few chapters, if not more, after a confession even in a yuri romance.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

What does the title mean? I read it as either "Palace kudzu" or "Ninefold Kudzu" but I don't know what those would signify?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why did only Nico get more flexible? I know Maki was in charge, but they did switch who was on top, right?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

#lesbiandryhumpingfetish doesn't get enough mileage nowadays.

As evidenced by the very small number of chapters and images on this site that have a dry humping tag.

I was shocked there were any. Not surprised by NicoMaki or Asuka x Tomoko, the Reisen x Tewi one really is ... special. But hellishly cute. The Vendredi couple Akane and Aoi got an image and a doujin, so they win.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Updates been so long eaxh time it does i have to reread cuz i forgot what happened lol

Most of us will. I am going to start with chapter 1 even though I must have read it 5 x by now.

I really think all the jumping around here and in AnoKiss is partly because it's one solution to "If the main couple get together, the story is over." If you really want to stretch it out you could just fill it with boring SOL stuff. Instead you give people a bunch of sub-plots (and sub-couples) so they aren't bored but still stay interested in the MCs.

The Last Uniform, too, come to think of it. And Aoi Hana. Although there were 2 main couples in Last Uniform.

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 11:46PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

In pixiv Taiyaki tagged this work with 女子高生Girl's-High, and I thought this work may actually setting in the same universe of that manga by OSHIMA Towa. Kinda disappoint that this is probably not the case.

She could be Suzuki Yuma, or at a stretch, Himeji Kyouko (some images of her don't have her hair all wavy or braided). Yes, I want to believe. It worked for Agent Mulder.

joined Jan 5, 2015

New Game!: Youkai Edition

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It feels like Kanna and the paragon are comfortable with each other now and an official couple. Which is a relief.

joined Jan 5, 2015

Let us not forget this is adapted into a short anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IP0W5hNkxY

Thanks, that's awesome. Apparently all you can get out is "Who?" then a gulp.

Marion Diabolito
Yuri Moyou discussion 19 Nov 17:01
joined Jan 5, 2015

The heck you talkin' about?

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 Nov 16:06
joined Jan 5, 2015
51434370_p1%20(1)

If you hunt the monster you become the monster.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 Nov 16:05
joined Jan 5, 2015
Djrxzeeu0aerjpe-orig

Very uncharacteristic Kanan face - good for Mari, I guess.

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 Nov 16:03
joined Jan 5, 2015
Egxt5txucau3cve-orig

Hibike Euphonium is right up there with Stretch for me. I guess it's slightly better in that it didn't bait both the readers and one of the two main characters.
it's joke!

Kumiko can do better than that tease Reina.

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 6:27AM

Marion Diabolito
Image Comments 19 Nov 15:59
joined Jan 5, 2015
T8qv74k

Chika has the constitution of a horse, which is why she can sleep standing up, unlike a human.

Marion Diabolito
Yuri Moyou discussion 19 Nov 15:57
joined Jan 5, 2015

Did anyone else notice - no, not you, Mochi! - how much the 4th daughter's girlfriend looks like the 3rd daughter? Enough to suggest something.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Somewhere in the voluminous LLSIP canon they mentioned a couple of times that Nico is great at UFO catchers (crane games). And this mangaka remembered that! Good work.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Actually a four-tsundere ensemble is, itself, a new idea, no?

Marion Diabolito
Love Aroma discussion 16 Nov 16:00
joined Jan 5, 2015

EVeryone, please recall the closest she's come to autobiography is the NEET/ hikikomori / otaku mangaka in Renai Manga. And even there, she gave herself pretty magnificent puppies compared to her love interest.

Also only Japan would have an "oil up the large breasts" sound effect.

This anthology looks awesome "Icharabu Shikanai" (literally there is no choice but to flirt, so 'Can't help flirting?' or "Flirting only"). "Yuri Anthology Comic"(which is what the translation "Icha Love Only" is short for). I suspect it will be an entry here soon. Ookita Mahiro did the cover and one story (I think it says I want to leave, I want to kiss).

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 4:23PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ano x Nena needed. Lots of people think they're a bad ship - just a pair the spares, but I wonder. They're unpaired for a reason, probably. I like the idea I saw somewhere that Ano should be main girl in KSotR II. Bring back the ghosts for a visit, they won't need to micromanage Ano she's already a yuri fujoshi.