Forum › Posts by DivineAlexandra

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Series is looking good and the translation/typesetting too!

Looking forward to "and then they all fucked happily ever after, the end"

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

two teenage girls being perpetually horny, the title isn't lying

DivineAlexandra
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jan 09:33
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

god I love this series and I feel proud to do so

this chapter was intense

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

little sister MVP!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This cliffhanger was a bit more dramatic than I'd anticipated

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I live for these toxic relationships.

Word

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

ayyy, that was a pretty good chapter actually

Also, while it's not true for everyone (depending on ie. time of transition), I don't see any controversy in stating most trans girls are, on average, stronger than cis girls. I've never been particularly strong (quite the opposite) yet I'm stronger than most girls just by default, even if it's not necessarily by a lot. Akira just acknowledges her build and the fact that she is stronger than most girls, which I could only view as positive. She's finally starting to accept herself and that she isn't less of a girl just because her body is different than most girls'.

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 12:38PM

DivineAlexandra
VAMPEERZ discussion 26 Dec 16:16
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Thank you goggled anon for your service, your meat was huge and your typesetting was acceptable

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

All it did was make me wish that such a thing actually existed lol

Same here

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Definitely had my fair share of stupid conflicts like this throughout the years, but these ones are just absolutely adorable to see pissed after they've done more or less nothing but blush for 70 chapters straight

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

It really is inception huh

So Ouka was hit by that fatal flaw of the bullet and the real her is in a coma. MC taking it upon herself to fetch the bullet herself and revive her

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I just read through the entire thing and haru straight up said that her mom herself had referred to midori as her best friend at some point. I don't know why that wouldn't send the message that she was a lot closer than midori had perceived? It explains why she'd only kept midori's number as well. Despite going along with everyone, she never managed to stress how important midori was to her.

The deal with midori making bentos for tsugumi also clearly pointed to them being quite close. Tsugumi never showed any explicit interest in anyone else, and clearly valued midori's bentos.

last edited at Dec 14, 2019 6:34PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is absolutely adorable

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Loving these coloured pages!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

(Tilt head) Seriously? What's so hard to understand? Hime's trying to figure out who she is, and he's play-dating her to help her figure it out. None of this is complicated.

If you just aren't bothering to read it, then fine, you don't have to read it, you don't have to like it, but then go away?

There's no need for the belittling tone is there? I don't see the reason why you'd get mad at my one line of thought in particular. Plenty of people have shared their problems with this series already.

I'm just checking in when a new chapter drops because I'm curious about its progression. I don't mean to intrude on your peace.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Didn't know I needed this in my life but I do now, this is cool as hell

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I didn't even know I needed this, but this is super cute

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I've completely lost track of this.

DivineAlexandra
1 x ½ discussion 06 Nov 17:22
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This chapter makes me happy on so many levels

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Looking forward to seeing some more serious licking action

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm gonna get diabetes before the end of this series god damn

DivineAlexandra
1 x ½ discussion 12 Oct 13:14
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I always interpreted Akira as being into Ayako, but never actually having done anything with it and that her sexual comments is humour more than anything, or at least something Ayako just tolerates. I certainly could say what she does to close friends without there being any explicit meaning to it, so I'm surprised how seemingly "canon" them having a past relationship is. When she says she'll never be worthy of loving her, wouldn't a past relationship mean she'd say "I wasn't worthy" or refer to anything that went wrong? I feel it's a lot more of an unrequited love thing than that of an ex.

Considering how Ayako's romantic interactions with Asuka's made her think of her late husband and not Akira would suggest to me at least that it's the only romantic partner she's had. Otherwise a same-sex relationship surely would make her think of her time with Akira?

Also, when she says "I don't mind if it's me though", I'm pretty sure she refers to letting Asuka be romantic with her? Since Akira said it's pretty cold of her, as in, allowing a one-sided romantic relationship. There's absolutely no way she'd say she'd be fine with Akira fucking her, that just doesn't fit the situation here or what she's said previously.

DivineAlexandra
1 x ½ discussion 11 Oct 03:22
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I totally called that siscest though. I wonder if senpai made advances on her little sister and the parents found out hence why she is living by herself and she changed her number and hasn't seen her in years

Just how young were they when it happened then? Senpai can't be more than a couple years older than Asuka in the flashback, who was what, 14? so did the senpai advance on her younger sister when she was around 12? Seems way too young to throw your kid out regardless of what she does

DivineAlexandra
1 x ½ discussion 10 Oct 16:29
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I can see this either being resolved in one chapter by forcing them to talk out their feelings, or spawn another ten subchapters of chapter 14. Man, what did I get myself into...

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man, why do I keep thinking that a high school manga would be anything but high school melodrama?

Really hoping they keep that momo guy for a later chapter and that his existence isn't just a convenient advice dispenser. But then again, if he comes back, he'll likely be that anyway judging by how this manga's been up till now.