Forum › Posts by shojie07

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Midori is terrified even when Tazune touched her. God, Midori just leave him. You don’t need a man like that.

This is a great chapter, especially Maki and her mom’s conversation. Maki really knows what she likes or what she wants. She’s not that “normal”, she likes girls, she’s inlove with Midori. Ah, so much respect for Maki.

Anyway, I love the panel where Midori looked at the doves flying, it’s like she herself wants to be free, free from everything that weighted her. Hah, I want her to just go with Maki, badly.

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 5:03AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

What I like Adachi’s character the most is that she’s relatable in some sense. She’s weird, she’s embarrassing herself, she’s introvert but this kind of traits really really makes her so real. The part where she said, she and Shimamura were different that’s why she was charmed by her is kind of special. Her realization is what hit the most. She was crushing on her from the start but it’s the first time she admitted she loves her. It’s dramatic and sort of funny, cycling while shouting her love for a girl (well, probably different to those people hearing her shouting Shimamura lol). Indeed, this chapter is Adachi’s Revival.

Lol at Yachi and Shou... Yachi’s more smooth, as so as Shou...

Anyway, since volume 5 and 6 are apparently part 1 and 2 of a summer arc I really hope the next volume gives us more of Shimamura's POV, but I feel like at best it will be half and half, and that just makes me look forward to that volume (8 was it?) that is apparently almost only her's.

Yes. It was volume 8. Well, I do think, volume 6 is interesting too. There’s plenty of Shimamura’s pov as well.

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 3:06AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

anyone know how abortion is perceived in japan? is it even legal?

It is legal as long as it has consent from the mother. Actually, when a suppose mother consulted to a doctor for the first time to know her pregnancy, the doctors will ask her if she wanna keep the baby or not. Until, she said she’ll gonna keep it, that’s when she’ll hear congratulations.

Anyway, I’m sort of glad that Midori keeps her baby but yet hating how the story goes on so far. Well, still looking forward for the next.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This Tazune should die. Pregnancy is hard and yet he calls the baby inside Midori like some sort of a gross when his wife treats her pregnancy as magical. Someone kill him. Oh Midori why so stupid.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 11:47AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

^
^

......probably just didn't read it correctly being so late at night

I was confused too at first, but when I read the part that they both exiting the gym and ran into Shimamura’s mother, I started to think that it was probably Shimamura’s mother who actually came at the gym too and pranked her daughter, swam from water behind her. And the scene that where Adachi described that there was an emotion that Shimamura showed help me believe that I’m maybe right. Adachi stated it as, “an expression that only showed to those closest to you” and she felt jealous. It was kind of relationship she’s been seeking after all. I’m maybe wrong, but that’s how I get that scene.

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 11:21AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Ah. Nice.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I can see Makoto Hagino did enjoy doing this chapter, like to hell with the pages, I need to do it lol. Anyway, it looks like the salamander and the frog finally united properly and gone, so their last chapter to appear? though it seems it is only the start of Koyuki and Konatsu's friendship story.... I mean being open about their feelings...

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 2:00AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

That’s it?

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

That's not a portrayal of multiple personalities. It was just her frustration built up over a year (and over her whole life with stuff like feeling her mother hates her) coming to a boiling point.

I agree.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So, is this the end? Of volume 1, at least. I can see this story ending at chapter 12, but I’ll be happier if it continues on.

Huh? Volume 1: Chapters 1-4, Volume 2: Chapters 5-9. So, currently we are in 3rd vol... there still so much to show now that Haru herself decided to continue living with Midori for this to end abruptly...

last edited at Jan 26, 2020 9:23AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Well, this is nice. Slice of life, adult. Truly what I need more.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This is getting interesting... cute, everything. I want more.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 9:35PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I like this so much but people giving an overly psychological analysis just ruined it.

Don't read the comments then?? I'm talking about a manga that I'm enjoying and how it rings true to my experiences of neurodivergence, it's not a fucking psychological analysis, whatever you mean by that. Like... what's the point of coming into the comments to complain that on-topic comments about the story are bad?? If you don't like reading what people think about the story, it's entirely optional.

Sit down. I don’t know why you’re so triggered or you’re just entirely guilty with overreaction. I came to read comment, it’s free, and I chose the option. It’s entirely optional like you said. Did I preferably shutdown your comment? No? Then keep quiet. I come here, read and comment. I comment based on my reads. And i find something over. If you don’t like what I said, then shut up, no need to get angry. Lol.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I like this so much but people giving an overly psychological analysis just ruined the fluffy feeling around.

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 10:01PM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

For some reason this kinda bored me. Probably the plot? Hmm. Maybe will get back in here if I get the mood.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I think, this is the most interesting chapter of all. At last.

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Anyway, why that ribbon was so easy to tear apart? And, Ito-chan seems contradicting what she said in the earlier part, that her school has an old style of teaching like wanting the girls being prim and proper, and Sumika basically the opposite of what she’s sort of hating, but then she hated it? And wants to make Sumika as her ideal Sumika which is cute and proper instead? I’m.... well whatever,

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I like this.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I saw a minor spoiler of Vol.8 and just want to know if it's true or not It's said that they're still dating and living together 10 years after the main story. Again it's supossely a spoiler for Vol.8 of the LN so if you havent read it, don't check the spoiler.

Vol 8 starts (as chapter 1) 10 years later, they both living together, have work and traveled together as well. But, the main story is focus in school trip and mainly narrated in Shimamura’s pov.

Anyway, I really preferred Akari’s voice as Momo like for Adachi, it’s more fit to her, and I find it really okay as I heard her in PV. I just can’t wait.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 9:42PM

shojie07
30 MINUTES discussion 25 Dec 11:53
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Confusing? Just read the afterword. They’re in a relationship already. They’re lovers who probably out in a date and don’t want to let go of each other even though they’re only have to go on each of their own homes. This kinda sweet and sort of true for some people who just got being together. I like this, and the art is gorgeous even the pieces of scenes in panels, it’s good.

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 11:53AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Reminds me why I always pocketed my phone when walking on the bridge lol. I sometimes imagining people bumping into me. Anyway, this comes pretty... good.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

How come she has mobile phone but didn’t use it to communicate instead of writing in a sketch pad? She literally wasting papers there. It’s more believable. I remembered the Jap movie drama I watched like she lost the ability to talk and uses her phone to communicate w/ her friends...

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I kinda don’t get it. Why Satou thought she’s in love with Miki when she’s just asking her dress style?

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

God. I understand some girls like Midori dreams to marry and all, but hey at least get some guy who isn't an ass and respects you enough. Sigh. Anyway, Midori, tell your story and makes me root for you...

On the side note. I kinda got distracted at Midori's eyelashes...lol

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 5:20AM

shojie07
Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Excuse me. They’re washing themselves first before soaking in that public bath. Also in their own homes, they do the same before entering their bathtub. What’s so gross about it anyway, it’s kinda like in a swimming pool and I actually found it more gross lol, at least, in their bath Japanese washes first.

Pools get chloride and are bigger in volumes. Also, no matter how good they wash themselves, there's still bound to be some filth left. In your own house it's only you, not other 10+ people as well.
Plus if they already have washed, why enter the bath naked? They could wear a swimwear.
Anyway, to me it's bizzare and very unnecessary, unless you wanna see people around you naked.

Huh? It’s not about wanting to see people around naked lol. It’s about culture, and it’s inappropriate to wear clothes while they’re in it. Maybe for you it’s unnecessary, but for them it isn’t. Wearing swimwear is for another public bath which is a public pool, not for onsen.