Forum › Posts by HaruhiAA

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Instant Messenger apps with read notifications are the worst

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Mmmmh, interesting. It is a bit creepy altogether, but it has potential. I'm hooked.

Creepy? it's downright a predator on a young girl.
But it's just drawn, so I can read this with a lewd grin..

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Hanzo???? LOL

"I need healing"

Oh wait that's the wrong one.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

But as to specifically quitting the SC, the one thing that we do know about Yuu's personality is that when she makes a commitment she sticks to it. So while it could happen, quitting entirely would be a pretty a major reversal since that aspect of her character was so thoroughly emphasized.

I don't think she ever commited to the SC. She commited doing work for Touko, something that has been brought to closure with this chapter.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Deep down, Yuu has accepted that Touko is the one who needs to make the next move. But Yuu isn't expecting Touko to move on her own.
Instead Yuu will probably revert herself back into her shell, how she was in the early chapters. By thinking she can move ahead now, ill get the closure I need.

How far the drama will do, that's up to the Manga Artist. But I see Yuu quitting the student council over this.

A new arc will start.

last edited at Apr 30, 2018 4:55PM

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Unfortunately, the warning has put me off reading it.
The handholding is just taking it too far for me.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

It's lewd, cute, grills doing cute stuff and its has an age gap. Consider me sold.

So just like Happy Sugar Life which is also getting an anime?

Yess, but this is the fluffy happy, go, lucky one.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is getting an anime?!!! Crazy world. This could go realy horrible wrong, but have to check it out haha.

It's lewd, cute, grills doing cute stuff and its has an age gap. Consider me sold.

insert anime picture with thumbs up girl

HaruhiAA
Citrus discussion 18 Apr 16:50
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Did anyone else get redirected to this page ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAYyPELvyqI ) after reading chapter 37?

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Episode 1 - 4m

4 minutes.

Noooooooooooooo....

HaruhiAA
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 18:16
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I love how Mei resembles her father so much in an aspect like love, both treat their partner equally shitty. Her father who is forcing Yuzu’s mum in a long distance relationship and Mei... well you know how it is :^)

I bet the father just left a letter, like Mei, too much of a pussy to talk face to face.

HaruhiAA
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 18:03
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

What Yuzu SHOULD do is continue living her life and make Mei chase after her first.

That's not what Mei would do. it's been roughly the time they moved to a new school year.
My bet is someone other then Yuzu/Mei is going to get the ball rolling. And my bet it's the guy.

HaruhiAA
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 17:26
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Uh-oh, what do you guys think? Will Mei get married and Yuzu crash the marriage ceremony?

I don't think it'll get to that. On another note, I think it's weird that Ume (Yuzu's mom) hasn't realized what's going on between the girl after Mei told her not to say anything to Yuzu, and I wonder where she was going in this chapter (meeting with Mei, maybe?) and what Yuzu was going to tell her before stopping herself.

You mean the Mom who married a guy that instantly bounces to the other side of the world?
Not moving on, on weird relationships seems to be running in the Family.

Yuzu even jokes about it in CH1 about her mom bringing in weird boyfriends.
Loving every single bit of this manga though, although I hoped, silently for myself that Yuzu gets over it and moves on.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

So good Mochi, so good.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm just posting in this thread, just wondering how many Dynasty users I could kill if I opened fire from right here.

HaruhiAA
New Game discussion 26 Nov 16:16
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I cant wait till the lid gets off on the sexual harassment in the 2D world. #metoo
Oh wait....

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm predicting that they will both end up dying and being reborn again in the future. Ayafuji will actually die and Iris will go back to crysalis state only to meet again in the future and repeat the process all over again. They kinda hinted at it in the beginning here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch02#18 that Iris knew Sara before probably a century ago.

They also keep referencing those flowers that die and bloom over and over again so I don't think they're being that subtle of the direction they're taking it.

So in the end we'll probably get a bittersweet end where they'll separate now, but will always find their way to each other again when Iris wakes up.

(I'm not particularly happy if they do take it this way because i don't see reincarnation as a happy end. It always feels like a cheap way to bring couples back together, but they never have their old memories and are practically different people so even if they are "together" again, they arent really.)

Don't forget the story also hints something's up with Ayafuji
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch01#49

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

It's good.

bleeeds

Ugh.... It's good.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

'That night, we touched... and licked... and rubbed parts of each other that we'd never seen before'

L-Lewd....

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This shou is gewd.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

On that note, this one-shot's ending isn't clearly defined (whether Chika's confession is accepted or not), so I'm holding on to the slim hope that she's rejected, Ayumi confessed to her, and they lived happily ever after.

Page 13, panel 1.
It's clear as ice, they're going out.

This one shot is a clear example of regret once it's too late.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I need more shots of butts.... Juicy butts.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

OHHHHHHHH this gun be gud :3

HaruhiAA
Syrupy Love discussion 14 Feb 05:11
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Reading this is is like watching a movie series in a random order.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Based on his affinity for track suits, it is my head canon that Rin is originally from eastern Europe. I hope he squats at some point.

Cheeki Breeki.