Forum › Posts by OriginalGengar

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Mine's still the best. Just saying.

OriginalGengar
Anime season 22 Nov 14:11
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

it's just gonna end up like west cartoons...

Western cartoons are pretty much in the best spot they've ever been.

OriginalGengar
Anime season 21 Nov 23:36
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's not just any harem, it's an attempt at a love story made by Seo Fucking Kouji, there is no future for anyone who dares venturing through those pages

Never heard of Seo Kouji.

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 11:37PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I've watched two of those, that's it.

I hope one of those 2 is Cowboy Bebop.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Bread doesn't even always win in food related contests.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Badass hacker woman > Cats > Bread

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

OriginalGengar posted:

Friendly reminder that my avatar is still the best in the forum.

I'm pretty sure mine is since it fits my general attitude like 99% of the time, lol.

That may very well be, but mine looks better, so there's that.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Tinder is basically making out with random people but you have to text with them first. Might as well skip the boring part,

OriginalGengar
Anime season 21 Nov 17:43
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah. Is it a big deal? Why is it a nightmare?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Friendly reminder that my avatar is still the best in the forum.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

at least 1 shiny per year with out trying.

Damn, that's a lot. I never got a shiny without trying. Except if you count that time where I put up a shiny Garchomp on the server for a Lugia and got a shiny one out of it. And that one time I got a 6IV shiny Ditto out of Wondertrade.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just for the record, you don't have to join voice or anything.

If its just a type chat then Isn't it the same as how we're chatting now ?

Yeah, with less f5-pressing, I guess.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just for the record, you don't have to join voice or anything.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Elder Scrolls Legends had the lane changing thing too. Really changes up the game actually, even if most of the other gameplay mechanics are pretty similar to Hearthstone.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

There;s always Heartstone. Didn't like it tho.

Got the invite, everything's working btw^^

I really liked Hearthstone while I played it, stopped a while ago though. Might jump into Elder Scrolls Legends though once it gets out of beta. It's basically a slightly more complex Hearthstone,

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Added you guys over your profile instead of the community site now, Should have worked now.

You'll be the champion someday ^ - ^

Believe in the heart of the Game!

That only works for card games :/

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:21PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You're the family member that everyone is proud of but never sees because you're a champion at Overwatch :D

Let the record show that I'm only slightly above average at Overwatch. I don't wanna be known for something I'm not :(

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If the profile states that I'm from the Gibraltar then that's me. I always change my countries to random ones.

Yeam, I know. I just find Steam to be much less clunkier than Battlenet.

The drill instructor?

If you want, feel free to add me on steam too, I'm currently "I'm here to rule", but you'll find me searching John K Peta, JUMPING FROM MY BALCONY or Baby Buddy Hood.

Added you I think? My Steam is kinda spazzing right now.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:14PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nice, everybody's close family to everybody now. And I'm still just that person that people sometimes talk to cause Overwatch is a thing.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^ Haha, I'll count on you. We gave up on it for now, but I wanna be in Bronze at least once in my Overwatch career.

I can understand how. On a side note, TF2 on consoles is a trainwreck.

Don't think I ever played it on console. Pretty sure I had the Orange Box once but only played HL2 and Portal. Pretty much only played Halo for multiplayer shooters. Which is by the way the only thing I sometimes look back to, Swat mode and Griff Ball were so much fun.

Actually, checked Steam and wrote "Galich" in Steam search. My acc. didn't show up at all. Weird. I guess that my normal name on Steam, Deulino, is much rarer.

Found a Deulino but am pretty sure that's not you. Found a lot of Galichs.

OW is not on Steam anyways, though.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 8:06PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Guess that's set then.

Yup, eastern Europe, but still Europe. Probably well end up buying it, so you can expect to be carried to top 3.

Or the buttom of the list. But hey, you can always find a Galich on Steam if you enjoy your rank too much. Iunno.

To the end of the season me and a few friends actually tried to drop to bronze and it's basically impossible not to win games on accident in mid silver. So you gotta bring a serious amount of skill with you if you wanna bring us down to the bottom.

Joined it after it went f2p.. guess I'm too much of a nostalgia sucker to not enjoy it. Well, right now it's a mess, so I wouldnt touch it with a 10 feet pole. A shame.

I actually played on console well into the xBox 360 gen, so I'm still relatively new to PC gaming. Nostalgia train was already gone by then for me.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm the most skilled TF2 player outta here; too bad I don't like Overwatch AND I'm banned from TF...

Never got into TF2. Played it for the first time when it was already out for quite a few years so it already felt a bit out of date to me.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Hey, I'll call you to ask about Overwatch at times. We have some topics in common.

I can live with that, I guess. Judging by "Slavs" you're playing on Europe, right? I expect to get carried by you to Top 500 with your TF2 skills if you decide to buy the game.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Maybe Rina meant like closer family and nuclear family?

Well, I was gonna complain about how I'm the family you visit once a year cause you feel bad if you don't but at least I'm not

Even @Utoptia

Gotta hurt when your family references you as "even".

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

That's one hell of a good idea.

It's a good idea but clearly we're not part of the family.