Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Citrus discussion 16 Oct 22:17
joined Feb 15, 2013

After all those kissing without batting an eyes, i wonder why Mei looked so restless and.... turned on in the last page there. It was like she has been holding herself to not jump on and eat up Yuzu right at the spot...

Maybe Mei has always wanted to do that? She is just really good on hiding her feeling?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but that first chapter was a delicious cluster of kinky fetishes. Yuri, incest, light BDSM.... I actually was slightly disappointed to hear that later chapters won't follow...

I don't know the trade off on the story itself. But you don't see these yandere manipulative sister around (with a totally meek neechan too).

Honestly, no one think that collar was hot on Tomoe?

risingstar3110
Fragtime discussion 21 Sep 01:13
joined Feb 15, 2013

The two cute little pervert in the battle for world domination.... xD

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The story started really promising, even shows the sight of a masterpiece in the making. But chapter 4 got more yuri than God know how many years since, and this is unacceptable. I still remember that back in 2010, I was still defending its slow pace, but honestly what kind of torturing is this?

It's really too frustrated.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Would anyone change their opinion, if Ririko's fiance is a GIRL?

I may miss it, but the way i see it, they didn't specify the gender of that fiance (other than the 'have kid' part, but science allows it nowadays). Who know, maybe its setting was in 2020 where same-sex marriage is already legalised and widely accepted.

Because... i don't know, i thought the story was kinda sweet, Until i ask myself that same question. And now i can't see Ririko and Kiwa (especially Ririko) the same way again..

last edited at Aug 14, 2013 9:53PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I have a thing for imouto-type character, so really hope they ends up together. Her brother seems to be a fairly cool guy too..

"Sorry onii-san, your sister is not off limited afterall" <--- wait for his reaction from this :D

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Didn't know that this was cancelled.... One of my favourite series of all time. With the cutest couple, and most beautiful clothes design.

Since it was cancelled, i will just write the ending in my head then: T________T
- Twist 1: Nina was sent over to assassin Shuu's older brother, and only allowed to go home upon success. She refused in the end and want to stay here with Shuu anyway
- Twist 2: Shuu's older brother actually loved Shuu, and he has been crossdressing to sway Shu's heart.But understand that it's not possible. Toward the end he either had a child with noble mark (black hair, dark skin) at last or just rid of that ritual, and so don't have to marry Shu.
- Shuu and Nina of course finally crossed the adolescent line. They already publicly married to each other and deeply loved each other anyway (no matter how much Nina try to lie to herself). A night on bed will solve the tangled relationship

...and damn.... rereading it, and deredere Nina is just to HHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

last edited at Jul 31, 2013 9:40PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Was a bit suprised at how big Sakura was. The normal cliche would have been her being fairly flat....

Actually I'm a bit on Sakura x Supervisor as well. Hope that the yuri flag Sakura planted would stay strong there.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Well technically mizuho said herself, the reason she's with Ena because Ena love her not the other way round. I think even before that convsation with her little sister, Ena probably has notice it. It's a one sided love.

Ena on the other hand love Mizuho and the kind that do whatever she feels like - example, she kiss Mizuho right infront of her little sister eventhought they just met, agreed to crashed at mizuho's sister house ( surely it must be mizuho, the one suggested) or to suddenly buy a necklace for her girlfriend. Which I find it normal if you're in love with someone. But knowing the feeling is not mutual can be a burden.

So something like Mizuho not worried about her girlfriend went missing probably a big deal for Ena. She probably hope that Mizuho be a bit worried about her and go out to find her. But she didn't! So it can be emotional for Ena.

Another thing, it's Mizuho who suggest to go to work seperately. So Ena's uneasiness is completely understandable.

Oh well it's just what understand. I might be totally wrong.

No, i think you got some truth on this...

The manga would be much longer than what i expect then. We have to settle Ena's insecure feeling, then Mizuko feeling ( i thought she was the aggressive type, leaving the house so she can be with her gf, seems not based on this chapter) . Then finally the little sister feelings

last edited at Jul 23, 2013 7:29AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

By the time Ena get home, i think it has passed 12 mid-night (based in the clock). So i guess Ena expected "not getting home till mid night + didn't pick up call" should have gotten Mizuho worked up.

I don't understand the first few events through. Ena helped Mizuho to clean up the places? They exchanged gift? I means the two events kinda showed how awkward Mizuko in the relationship, and i guess she is a bit too carefree and insensitive. Did i miss anything?

You guys, I am happy to inform you that I don't think this series is going towards the netorare ending

sorry for the ignorance, what's netorare ?

i like this manga, it's good to read about OL couple, or adult couple, instead of always school-girls

Well most people don't understand netorare and constantly missed it up with cheating through. Like the original post

Netorare (ntr) is simply on a 3rd party (C) find her way into a happy couple (A&B), then forcefully steal B from A. It reaches climax when later on, B was mistreated badly, and has a clear opportunity to return back to A, but ended up refuse to ("I can't live without C anymore").

The genre is simply to evoke audiences' rage, at how incompetent A is, how stupid B is, and how devious C is.

last edited at Jul 23, 2013 6:47AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Hope you guys keep it calm a bit, otherwise the anti-shipping law will be hammered on us. We all would not like that, right?

I also think that Megumi mostly because unlike the other two, she appear to have a front cover in front of Nadeshiko. I means if it was Ai, she can behave the same way when she is along with Nadeshiko. Same too Miho, she will just put on her flirty mode as usual. Megumi however, her reaction alone with Nadeshiko will be different since they can't put on the little boke-tsukumi screen like they always do.

Megumi also has a bit of hidden side, with her part-time job was constantly brought up every time they are together. That showed her to be fairly responsible, and simply give her a bit more depth off the screen which can be set up for a tiny drama later (the cliche say that she might saves up money so she can move out and live with Nadeshiko later).

I don't know it's all wild chase now. But it will be more interesting for me to see that it is Megumi's

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 6:19AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I fairly certain that it gonna be Megumi too...

Gonna make a gorgeous couple. Double-tsun when amongst friends. Double-dere when spending time alone together

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The series doesn't even need yuri to be in my top list. But with yuri and all those adorable characters, it managed to both keep my interests, while feel happy , fluffy inside.

What's a good way to present slice-of-life

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I thought the ending rather than romance, is more on "you're not alone" thingy....

Riku mindset toward the ending was building up toward 'maybe it's weird for me to like girls, since those who liked me just thought of me as substitution for boys anyway'. Then her senpai turned up, even gayer and more open about it than ever.

Honestly it's not 100% that they will go out in the end. But even as close friend, Riku will definitely becomes more honest with her sexuality now.

last edited at Jul 13, 2013 12:56AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Waited ages for chapter 2, and it did not disappoint me one bit.... ^^

Every characters are full of personalities, and the author was not shy at throwing them right into the heart of all those non-cliche situation.... I loves at least 3 out of the Four Stooges especially on their interactions (Hodaka aside). Kanna's direct and frankness is basically the core of this manga and i can't love her enough (her hair especially). Yuu meanwhile just showed to be a high level dandere and have such extraordinary side that keeps triggering my curiosity. "I will stop study then" before pouring her bags into the incinerator.... that was freaking GOLD!!

Anime.... we need an anime of this to spread its popularity!!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The art is superb, the character expression and design are really charming. The story is really compelling. Just chapter 2 and i already fear its ending (and i won't be able to read it anymore)

I don't think the younger sister so much homophobic as angry at how her sister was stolen away. If it was a man, then she can't compete. But to another girl...

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

It might be an interesting story about a girl observing her sister in a good relationship from the sidelines, then trying to patch up her own with her boyfriend. =)

I might give this series one more chapter. It hasn't captured me yet with what's been offered so far.

I think this also.

I means rather going on the "men-are-evil" road, maybe this series simply just draw parallel through the two sisters. And on how the yuri relationship of the older sister, is not much different, or simply could be an inspiration for the younger one to patch up and treasure her own relationship.