joined Jan 9, 2017

Reversal

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Azus attack even shredded a panel

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

As always the redux moves clunkily forward, can anyone here tell why Yukiko would ask that suddenly

last edited at May 15, 2021 6:24PM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nika is a bit of a dummy

"Why wont the person who is crushing on my sister
kiss -me-?"

Yes i know its an emotional reaction But her whole plan can be summarized by this

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Utena and blue has nothing going on atm Other than blue being horny

Did we read the same manga ? Other than the fact that being horny/lewd is like the main point of the story, the latest chapters have shown some interactions betwenn them. And please, tell me that it isn't the same for Kiwi.She even try to get Utena in an hotel for Pete's sake. Kiwi is even more horny for Utena then Azul who is just an M.

I dont really like fighting so ill just try and boil it down as much as i can and leave it at that

Kiwis Doki moment was when Baiser told her that "right in this very moment you are the cutest in the World", kiwis entire motivation os to have Someone look at her like that

Azuls Doki moment is "im way beyond saving, please do with med as you wish mistress Baiser", the set Up to this was Azul starting to crumble easily to bdsm attack

Ill just ask, which do you think is more romantic?
Thats it for.

(Btw for Those pointing at Azul being an M, thats what Kiwi is next to Utena)

last edited at May 11, 2021 4:04PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is Mira back?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Taciturn girls, who slowly open up are my kryptonite!

So vintage tsundere?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That teacher is wack

"Learn slower you smart bichre"

Skywallker
Image Comments 10 May 16:58
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
E0od0cevcam2m2a-orig

^almost like heroes is All about powercreep

Skywallker
Yuri Manga discussion 10 May 16:56
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is like that Apple pie one

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

More evidence that truth is stupider than fiction.

Almost like fiction can be planned out through god perspective

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Boy you live in a fantasy world^2

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

<---

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Too many of you lack heart, going for the pleb ships like Gunjou x Minami or AzuRuby when the only righteous ship here is Harumi x Gunjou

But AzuRuby IS Gunjou x Harumi

Skywallker
Image Comments 04 May 18:48
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
89579709_p0

The lack of shocked remilia Disturbs me

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I Guess thats about as random as the entire thing

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im rootting against the little sister, All indication is pointing towards her winning (big sister isnt getting any screentime) But she has been nothing But underhanded and mean, she is fighting for her love by denying MC Access to her crush and just Hopes that shaming and proximity Will Dispell MCs crush

I dont like it, i feel sorry for the MC

Eh I don't really view the little sister as that underhanded or mean tbh. She's jealous and isn't good at expressing her feelings, but it's not like she's blackmailing the MC into sex or anything seriously fucked up. I wouldn't even say she's REALLY doing everything you're saying, I believe she's mainly teasing the MC for attention. She's not actually keeping her from the older sister, and she knows that the MC's crush on the older sister isn't going to fade just because of her actions. The way you're describing it sounds like some hardcore NTR to me, which I'm not seeing in this story at all. Especially since this is such an ultimately lighthearted comedy, that's not even meant to be taken that seriously to begin with.

They're also young and have a lot of growing to do, they're teenagers sorting out their feelings and they're going to do some dumb shit, that's youth. As long as the younger sister's character progresses, and she learns that just talking to the MC is a far better method than this silly blackmail, I don't really see any reason to hate her.

Edit: Thinking about it, funnily the MC is honestly the one who has done the most questionable things so far. With the older sister body pillow, wanting to smell the older sister's used towel, so fourth. Again though, it's an absurd comedy so we aren't even meant to take these things seriously. If this were a different kind of series, the MC herself might be some kind of seriously disturbed stalker or possibly Yandere.

While she is obviously teasing a Lot, she is also straight Up blackmailing MC to spend time with her and pushes herself in front of MC everytime MC tries to Hangout with the sister

As for MC, she is just has dirty fantasies which isnt abnormal. a Lot of the things you List about her are cliché crush jokes

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Dont end there dangit!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"Turn me down and let me move on"

Bitch what-

To me it looks like Sakurako asked her to be her girlfriend in the past and then randomly just startet ignoring her.

She is super upset that Sakurako didnt even give her the basic decency of ending it with her

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its a novel feeling reading about kiki's demons, because where i come from we associate height with elegance

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kiwi: is head over heels for Utena, hangs out with her, try to go on dates with her, the two shares an 'if we survive this' oath, has had sex with her, is horny for aftercare. Comments: mehh

Sulfur: is mean towards kiwi. Comments: whoo ship!!

Azul: is horny for baiser bdsm. Comments: whoo ship!!

You guys are shipping the comedic parts, and i honestly dont think Utena can have a healthy relationship with anyone from tres magia

I don't think she could have with Kiwi either. Utena's whole character is about BDSM and breaking magical girls. I don't think Utena view Kiwi other than an annoying partner.

You and i have interpreted Utena in very different ways

Her whole personality is about being a sadist, seeing Magical Girls struggle and BDSM. Utena is more focus on the Magicals Girl that she is in Kiwi. Like someone said, Kiwi pretty much force herself on Utena any chance she get. And has all the things said about Kiwi, i mean duh she does all the things with Utena and Utena don't with Azul, they are on the same side, unlike Utena and Azul. Of course they gonna be more close. Not to mention that Baiser and Azul barely known each other in the civil before.

But she isnt, her character is about, funnily enough, looking Up to magical girls. Her bdsm fixation is a mix of twisted admiration and her villainess form. And nowhere does Utena express any grievances with Kiwi, i honestly think some of you guys just dislike her so you want to see her showed of to the side. Utena and blue has nothing going on atm Other than blue being horny

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Did they just stop before the Main show

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kiwi: is head over heels for Utena, hangs out with her, try to go on dates with her, the two shares an 'if we survive this' oath, has had sex with her, is horny for aftercare. Comments: mehh

Sulfur: is mean towards kiwi. Comments: whoo ship!!

Azul: is horny for baiser bdsm. Comments: whoo ship!!

You guys are shipping the comedic parts, and i honestly dont think Utena can have a healthy relationship with anyone from tres magia

I don't think she could have with Kiwi either. Utena's whole character is about BDSM and breaking magical girls. I don't think Utena view Kiwi other than an annoying partner.

You and i have interpreted Utena in very different ways