Forum › Posts by Clueless1

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is such a shit show. I don't get who the mangaka is writing this for and who is enjoying it at this point.

I was threatened with ban for talking down author :(

Do it! Take one for the team!

Makes me wonder: who is the editor? Or has the mangaka locked in a contractual requirement of so many chapters before being allowed to finish up the story?

The baby question is the dumbest one to ask, yet I’ve heard of it too, IRL. It’s a big commitment question, but since they’re already married, he’s either gotta provide (for the baby) or divide (the house when she resorts to divorce).

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Relationship tags are great. Keep up the good work!

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

If seven seas publishes this, I’ll buy it.

Clueless1
Beloved L discussion 27 Sep 07:53
joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 14 is best. The rest is all good too, yet 14 resonated the most. A movie can be made out of this manga.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Also known as: Stretch II

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

It would be nice if one of the couples grew up to be the characters in “Maka Maka”.

How many chapters to go? This series is lasting longer than “Cheers” tv show.

This series is turning into one of the last, great yuri series... I don’t know how this website will attract readers when this manga series is over.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I was surprised to see it end not with her getting together with the photography club senpai, but with a poly relationship. Unfortunately, the ending was so obviously rushed that everything seems out of left field.

Maybe mangaka’s models unionized and she couldn’t make payroll, so she ended up closing the storyline?

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Marriage tag is MISSING

Ummm... hasn’t happened yet, it’s still in the future (no epilogue yet).

How can there by a three way marriage?

Aaaand don’t want to spoil the ending... this tag plus others mentioned earlier should be left out.

Good manga overall. “I’d buy that for a dollar!”

Good job, mangaka! I’ll look forward to reading other stuff you produce and get translated here and keep an eye out for your stuff in book stores.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 12:48AM

Clueless1
Image Comments 23 Sep 22:42
joined Sep 6, 2018

Neither do I...

Where’s Vankomycin to help explain it?

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I still feel this title/chapter should get a separate comment thread. It’s been so long since the previous one finished up... it’s like digging up the dead when rereading comments that are at least five years old.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

So it’s a mid-re-boot?

Kinda like going back to original (better) source material and having a better outline for how the story will progress with multiple couples instead of just the one age gap. I’ll be interested to seeing how this plays out (kinda like watching a juggler juggling five balls at once instead of one).

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmm... it appears there’s a mistake in titling and organizing this story: “adolescence” and “luminescence” is what’s different in the title.

This story should belong to its own category and separate/individual comment thread with a starting comment by uploader or moderator saying previous works help derive chapter 1.

I wouldn’t say this is a continuation but a reboot or re-hash.

Clueless1
Jaeliu discussion 22 Sep 22:18
joined Sep 6, 2018

Did author or publisher drop this due to political crackdown in China? Nothing has been posted for at least a year now.

Reminds me of “Their Story” and how plot progression came to a screeching halt.

Clueless1
Image Comments 21 Sep 00:10
joined Sep 6, 2018
Squish

I like the fashion style. Helluva dress at a night club...

Is there any symmetry to that skirt or it’s just the one access? (Which is plenty already!)

I never thought club fashion trends can start here.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wait, so camera girl was going commando?

Clueless1
Image Comments 13 Sep 23:48
joined Sep 6, 2018
Eexwy6eu4aahajh-orig

Polyamory dialed to 11... or is it 3? Or maybe eleven to three? Or three at eleven? Sigh, it’s just a passionate threesome.

Polyamory includes threesomes but not all threesomes include polyamory.

@drpepperfan: Excellent story, now flesh it out a bit more for a 4-koma!

Wait wait: 1 Lonely teacher and 2 Caring Students in a threesome 4-koma! Thank you! Thank you! I’ll be here all week!

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 11:53PM

Clueless1
Image Comments 13 Sep 23:39
joined Sep 6, 2018
Eesi2slwkaexfeg-orig

Huh, looks like polyamory.

Clueless1
1 x ½ discussion 13 Aug 21:51
joined Sep 6, 2018

1x1/2’s punchline: “We’re the Aristocrats!”

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

I find the developments in Chapter 8 interesting. While it's been implied that Tsugumi didn't have a good relationship with her family at the time of her death, this chapter seems to imply that the problems first came up while she was in high school.

I'm also still curious as to why Tsugumi apparently never once contacted Midori in the fourteen years between Haru's birth and Tsugumi's death. One would assume that Tsugumi and Midori parted on bad terms the last time they spoke, but Haru's narration seems to imply that she didn't try hard enough to be there for Midori. As such, it's possible that Tsugumi ran into a problem of some sort, possibly an unplanned pregnancy, and deciding that she couldn't confide in Midori, went off to deal with it by herself.

Incidentally, while it's certainly possible that Midori is autistic, it doesn't seem that farfetched for her to be able to hold down a job. I'm autistic, and am perfectly capable of holding down a job, even working as a reporter. That said I'm not even considering getting married or having children.

Thanks for reply... ok, that spectrum bit I mentioned is helping me understand the characterization of MC. I mean, if an actress is going to tackle this part in a live action movie, such tidbits like autism will help realistically portray the character on camera. I surely am not demeaning the character. I must say this aspect of the character does help explain away why Tsugumi left her by the wayside... she (Midori) wouldn’t be able to cope with such a revelation (pregnancy) at a young age.

This manga has serious follow-up potential... anime or live action.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Midori is on the spectrum of autism. At least she’s high functioning. How did she get her job?

The grieving process is spot on, nailed on the head accurate. Where did mangaka get her research from?

Drop the “yuri” tag, it doesn’t belong here.

last edited at Aug 12, 2019 2:47AM

Clueless1
Image Comments 09 Aug 23:42
joined Sep 6, 2018
68136708_p0

^ Because of the book: “Blue is the Warmest Color”—go read it.

Clueless1
Image Comments 09 Aug 23:38
joined Sep 6, 2018
63xyh7c

^ To answer your question:

1. Plucked pewbs.

2. Flat worm collection.

3. A disorganized hair locket. (To remember her)

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

Need Truck-kun to runover a character or the manga itself... it’s a wreck.

Clueless1
joined Sep 6, 2018

thank god she got a cute kid. if she got an ugly kid, she would have probably dissected it

That’s how kids become cute (joke)... Why do you think puppies are adopted and dogs are abandoned (or become lunch elsewhere)?

This work deserves a sequel— and the artist should be challenged to make it bitter sweet... wait, no, wrong choice of words... umm, no “happy ending”!

“To Serve Man” from Twilight Zone (original series) will be good source material.

Clueless1
Image Comments 23 Jul 05:51
joined Sep 6, 2018
75827908_p0

I’d like to read the story behind this work... well done. It looks like a moment into their past and she’s trying to take a picture of it.