Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Tis cute, maybe needs Science Babies tag

I can’t see it, given we’re never told how Alyn actually gave birth to Asha.

It's times like these I wish we had like a mother tag or something

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Makes me want to better myself for the new year. We shall see

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I just realized how much of a loaded question is in the second panel. Like I know what she's really talking about, but what it sounded like in my head was really naughty

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Don't know how to feel about this. I prefer them being in a mom and daughter relationship. The ending seems to imply otherwise, at least from Asha, but who knows. Tis cute, maybe needs Science Babies tag
Also, idk know it was from the bitter collection til now. It's definitely not the most bitter one

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 8:21PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Why did Yagi pass out? Did she think all that splashing around meant they were having crazy lesbo sex?

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Of course i start reading this with a cluffhanger like that......of course i do

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This is good, and creepy. And a bit sexy.

This. Also, this is the first time I've seen any chapter about this story, even though they poested awhile ago, including a few daya ago.

That's because the uploaded chapter have the day they were originally been uploaded elsewhere but they were uploaded all 4 at the time here.

Oh ok. Thank you. I was so confuzzled

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This is good, and creepy. And a bit sexy.

This. Also, this is the first time I've seen any chapter about this story, even though they poested awhile ago, including a few daya ago.

Childhood friend is clearly best girl and she's going to get hurt, and it pains me.

I don't know if she's best girl yet, but she hasn't been too bad of a character for me to hate like some do, so I hope she gets a happy yuri ending (As long as she doesn't do anything too fucked up)

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 11:50AM

Beefaroni
Fuwari discussion 30 Dec 06:05
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

God, what I nice way to end things. I'm glad the author realized that they didn't give that much story on the side characters. Maybe we'll get them ome day. I hope we'll see the side stories soon. Also, I didn't think that art was bad, but that's because i have no eye for it

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Voyeur

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dammit, 7 chapters but too short. I hope there's much more of this. Idk how long it could go with a premise like this, but i hope it's for a good-ass while

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This version also seems like it'll be less comedy-focused, judging by the lack of silly faces. I do like the insanity of Arata Iri's other works, but I'm curious to see how she'll write a more serious (maybe) story.

Yeah, to me, this chapter is less funny and much gayer, which is an ok balance for. I honestly don't know if I like it more, because I loved the comedy stylings before, but I also love the romance here. So fucking torn now, but I can't wait to see what happens next

Beefaroni
Image Comments 28 Dec 17:32
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Randou

^Yees, yes we do

Beefaroni
Image Comments 28 Dec 16:37
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Randou

^HA, PATHETIC! I'm always in incognito mode...........:(

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Glad they came to a compromise. I don't know if I want a sequel of this or not because I'm afraid of what her answer might be. If this is all we get, that's fine with me

Beefaroni
30 MINUTES discussion 26 Dec 00:15
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm a bit confused. What were they talkong about in the beginning? Did the (sorry if there was a name) non-hat girl come off a break up? Is that why they're out so late? Why 30 mins, because the clock at the beginning showed 23:45? Sorry if it's obvious to everyone else. The ending was pretty cute and I hope they have a good relationship

Something important to this story is that there is pretty much no public transport between 12 and 5 in most Japanese cities (plus nobody drives around large cities and taxis are pricey AF so only for rich or desperate people) either you plan your night to get on the last train at midnight or you stay with someone or go to a club or something.

Considering that, when ‘non-hat girl’ is talking about someone she dated who always said she should leave in time to catch the last train, that is a subtle way of signalling they didn’t want to have sex, so she felt they were not serious or leading her on for nothing (alternatively it could possibly also mean they would have sex but then they would tell her to go home rather than stay over, making it more of a fling than a serious relationship).

‘Non-hat girl’ asking if they should rest is effectively saying she'd be happy to stay together not go home and ‘hat girl’ stalling for time in reply and deliberately making her miss the last train is them communicating they both want to stay the night together.

Ok that makes sense. Thank you

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hi everyone, I'm the author of this manga and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words and constructive feedback! I'm still improving as an artist and as an individual but I'm glad I was able to share the manga with everyone. Also, I deleted my old social media so here is my new twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/mierihiranishi

I was MIA from social media for a while due to personal issues but I'm starting to post more yuri content again, thanks for being patient with me!

I don't know if this is real. Maybe it is, but if it is......hello. Hope your doong well. I don't have twitter, but if I ever get it, I'll follow. Bye

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The title reminded me of Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" and I don't know why

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I thought it was both weird and cute, especially since I felt like I just got thrown into their world without much set up. I like how receptive Umi is in chapter 2, in both realizing she's in love and that the mermaid thing is probably true. The face touching part made me go "damn, that fast?!", but man, what a cliffhanger, kind of. Hope we get to see more

Beefaroni
30 MINUTES discussion 25 Dec 05:51
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm a bit confused. What were they talkong about in the beginning? Did the (sorry if there was a name) non-hat girl come off a break up? Is that why they're out so late? Why 30 mins, because the clock at the beginning showed 23:45? Sorry if it's obvious to everyone else. The ending was pretty cute and I hope they have a good relationship

Edit: Nvm about the time part, just noticed it's 00:15 by the end

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 5:54AM

Beefaroni
Image Comments 25 Dec 00:03
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
73208331_p1

Nothing like a cute, wholsome Diakko Christmas image to lift my tired spirits

Beefaroni
Image Comments 25 Dec 00:01
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
78467359_p0

Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I swear I thought they were wearing Bane's mask when I saw the thumbnail

Beefaroni
Image Comments 24 Dec 23:58
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
78391444_p0

I don't know why, but their heads seem a bit too big to me. Maybe it's because I'm tired

Beefaroni
Image Comments 24 Dec 23:55
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Their blinking frequency makes me think they're tired. Don't worry, so am I

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 11:56PM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Please let there be another chapter with Satou and Miki again. Also, some with Kanako. I doubt it will happen though

Hey look at that! I'm happy that Kana realized that she was in love and hope the one she may have with Mao lasts