Forum › Posts by Loleus

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It's scary how a long relationship can end just like that.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Haruka is such a good friend.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

And this, kids, is how you appease to your harem.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Wow, those aliens are seriously creepy-looking. Reminds me of cordyceps somehow.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I'm glad this is on the reader now, aha.

How can I take my Nanoha without yuri??? Well... I'll probably read it anyway just in case it shows up later...

You have no idea. There's a considerable amount of barely concealed Nanoha/Fate hints scattered around everywhere, and because this is a sort of "official" AU spinoff, I doubt our yuri fantasy'll ever be fully-realized, but they really go all-out with these two in this one.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Adorable Yuis.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

"So...you love Marisa too?"

I laughed.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Sakura suddenly becomes a runner-up for best tsukkomi.

Loleus
Precious discussion 24 Jan 20:24
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

My personal stance (or headcanon, if you'd prefer) on this would be that Fate, from the point she was born to where her mother died, relied on others to tell her what she liked and didn't like. Her mother would point at something and say something along the lines of "Remember? You love this."

If Fate answered with an honest "no," she'd get beaten because she was "a bad daughter" for not being more like Alicia. She only had her sister's memories, not her mannerisms, and that greatly frustrated her mother. So Fate trained herself to always agree--until the day she finally disagreed and stood up for herself and her own rights as a human being.

But when Fate entered Nanoha's school, she was a still bit uncertain about her own opinions and latched onto Nanoha for her own viewpoint. Fate didn't want to disappoint anyone she actually cared about for being "the one with a different opinion," so she always innocently agreed with Nanoha...because that planet was, to her, "Nanoha's world," not "Earth."

I digress.

Loleus
Nickelodeon discussion 24 Jan 09:15
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Dowman Sayman always verges on the brink of "Creepy" and "Cute."

Loleus
Precious discussion 23 Jan 21:23
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

This is so...precious.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That platonic relationship turned into a full-blown one really quickly, aha.

Hylarn obvious doesn't mean official. Are they an official couple? I don't watch the series or the films but I like the pairing very much. In the credits it states that they are an official couple, but fans sometimes confuse canon xD

Also random rambling..

Well, doujin artists are basically fans like us (including their fan-based opinions in the author pages)--and the majority of our opinions are wagering that probably, maybe, most likely, Kyouko/Sayaka and Homura/Madoka are practically canon. Practically, meaning Gen Urobuchi's only hinted at the (barely hidden) romantic feelings so far. But Homura actually "confesses" in Rebellion. I 'unno.

But if you haven't seen Madoka Magica yet, you're seriously missing out. I suggest just watching the first two movies (which recap the entire series) if you don't want to spend 6+ hours watching the series itself. Be aware that the movies actually cut a few things out, too.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That title. Everything I've ever wanted.

Loleus
Lemonade discussion 21 Jan 01:24
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Obvious plot twist is obvious.

Loleus
Image Comments 16 Jan 23:40
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013
Bekt8ayceaauqdp

That love-filled "no" was great, daw.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Anime adaptation confirmed, yes.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

There's only so much I can get from re watching the movie again, that's why I'm disappointed with the doujins because I want to feel more of the fans side of rebellion.

From a logical standpoint, I'd assume everyone wants to view Rebellion with a little more humor because the movie itself pretty much is devoid of that and really gets in your face about it. The only reactions to Rebellion I've seen were in the author pages of these happy doujins and usually go along the lines of "I saw Rebellion this weekend. It was so sad! I..[spoiler spoiler spoiler]. Bebe was so cute!"

That being said, I'm sure one that primarily focuses on certain characters' angst'll eventually crop up when someone thinks of something other than "It was so sad."

I doubt anything worse can happen at this point.

/laughs into the moon

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It's a continuation to a certain running gag, aha. You can find the original here!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That one was good in its own way, but I'm looking for something a little.. I don't know heavier? So far all the rebellion doujins are pretty short and forced comedy.

Well, I'm sure we're all still a bit depressed over the actual movie itself and refuse to add anything that would make it even worse--kind of like forcing a laugh during a prolonged serious moment because your brain refuses to process the overkill of angst. We all want that happy ending, after all. I can definitely relate with adding a fanmade happy overtone to a canon depressing scene.

If you'd like something particularly heavy, how about going back and watching Rebellion itself?

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Blatant Idolm@ster reference on page 6! Ryuguu Komachi's probably pretty popular over there.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Great AUs are great. Time to go back and read it again.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It's Aki Eda. Therefore, 10/10!

Kind of an unfair advantage.

As per favoritism goes, yes, essentially, it is.

I could've pointed out how I really enjoyed Reimu's blunt characterism and Marisa's unwillingness to act out of character, how I'm a huge fan of Aki Eda's art, and how I can see the creativity put into this--as the mangaka admits--rushed work, but I've probably already said all of these many times, on multiple occasions.

There can't be too much praise, can there?

Loleus
Marimiko discussion 13 Jan 18:21
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Reimu! The time is now!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It's Aki Eda. Therefore, 10/10!

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hito_ni_yasashiku

That hugging scene had my heart in stitches. May I never recover from this feeling.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 12:51AM by drpepperfan