Forum › Posts by Kimochii

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Im happy that its only oneshot but im sad too cuz its only oneshotttttt

same honestly. its sad cause its only a one shot and i wanna see what happen at the end and happy cause i dont need to see the ending where it disappoints me

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

this made my day better, seriously. this is the first time i was able to read a manga about anhane, couldnt buy any anhane book cause im broke but goddamn, im never going to forget it. im going to cherish this manga my whole life

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

When you thought she turned her down but then they actually started dating?! LET'S GOOOOO!!!

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Oh, Betock??? LETS GOOO!!!!!

Kimochii
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

The art is insanely beautiful..

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Well, that was... Hot..

Kimochii
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

What a great and depressing read..

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

That was a really good read, any recommendations similar to this one?

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

That was cute

Kimochii
Scape-God discussion 19 Apr 13:57
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Wait what the fuck just happened

Your not the only one, I'm also fucking confused.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

the animation was really so damnn cute ahhh

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

That was really sad and tough, Neeko failing lots of times that she had given up hope. Hoping that her friends and family gives her the courage to get a work, start taking proper of herself and get better.

Kimochii
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

oh.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

If you liked this, check out another longer subtext work by the same author with similar themes:
https://mangadex.org/title/f48398c1-264f-4b42-82b8-9bb979cf8a7b/kimi-ga-niku-ni-nattem

It was depressing, but I liked it. :)

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Idk why but I like this, hoping the author makes another story with these but they're already in high school or already a grown up, then they meet.

Kimochii
Ryouko discussion 05 Apr 13:15
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

i love this artist

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

why would you treat your daughter this way. i dont get the motivations of the auntie -- is she into indou? like whut.

The mom was actually into Chiyo, Indou’s mother.

Later chapters show the we have a bad case of “It’s All My Fault,” where little Kagami’s meeting with Chiyo led to Chiyo getting transferred and eventually killed in battle, and then Kagami’s mother also blaming her.

Kagami’s mom seems to be a bit of a psychopath.

EDIT: And yeah, while I never want to slag the work of any scanlators, I can follow the story much better in this translation.

Yeah well, I've only read what's been released here (over the last three days) and all that comes as very little surprise.

I'm more surprised that it apparently ends in three chapters? oO What's up with that...
Anyway, I'll probably be patiently waiting for the White Garden TL instead of reading ahead over on Mangadex.

Wait? This manga ends in 3 chapters? I apologize if I'm mistaken. It's already late in here.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

oh damn, i started reading this since the release and now that i came back. the ending totally ruined me. however i enjoyed it. thanks for making me feel depressed for almost 2 hours, i wanna cry but i cant ;)

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Bro this art is amazig

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

I was so ready to write a whole paragraph about wanting kazuya to die, but.. nvm lol

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

After rereading chapter 1 in the first pages. What if the brown haired girl (I forgot the name) was already dead? (Not sure if her hair is actually brown) And then the white haired girl (I forgot the name too) left the letter that the brown haired girl gave her before she died? Sorry if there's already someone who commented this but I'm just too lazy to continue reading comments

...Just realized what I commented is stupid

last edited at Feb 28, 2022 8:52PM

Kimochii
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

this is soo amazing, i love how those two looks like. makes me want to fall inlove with someone.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

ohhh, she'll finally read them yuri

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Liking this one a lot

yes same, its so cute i cant wait for more

Kimochii
Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

I loved this, everything. Literally everything in here is so perfect, I need more but with those scenes ;)