Forum › Posts by TifalovesAerith

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Well, that’s one way to send off this series, I’m utterly disappointed with this ending, especially seeing the story’s biggest plot to be concluded in such a poorly fashion, like they clearly weren't lovers and were back to Square 1 living together as a family, insane levels of character development.
Also, what a character Kaoru was, right, she went from UTA, WE’RE FAMILY to UTA, PLEASE, BE MY LOVER, KINDA, in half a chapter, thanks to the offscreen shenanigans. Gotta love them. In hindsight, yeah, the author was kinda on a tough spot, he/she placed himself/herself though, so there wasn’t much to do after last chapter - and the bitter taste it left on all of us - in terms of clearing up the air, speaking of characters, Risako had the makings to be great, yet, it felt like her involvement on the series was cut short because of time constraints, good job on that author. Felt like she deserved her own series, just felt.
Anyway, all this disappointment I’m feeling I had it coming for putting so much stock into this series, started off with such intriguing premise I couldn’t help myself. Lesson learned.

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 12:09PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Kurogane Ken: This is story ... it misses something ... can't quite put my finger on...
- Ah, yes, silly me, a new batch of characters should be in order, and while at that, let me set the table for a loli to come into the picture next time, because I'm a genius, niahahahahahaha

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 6:53PM

joined May 7, 2017

Has there ever been a poly manga with a nice, satisfying ending (h-doujins excluded)? I'd honestly really like to read one.

Canno-sensei has a much more satisfying Poly at a Kiss and White Lily, you can look it up at the poly tag or read it throughly while the characters are developed, cause they are kinda of a side characters

joined May 7, 2017

Oh well bummer, it certainly felt like Mayuki and Rin had a thing, mutual even, and Mayuki was on her way to start building up her relationship with Akira, but I had the impression Akira was the one left out, never felt like she belonged in any circle (or triangle) at all, and her feelings towards Rin certainly felt one-sided, a bit of an abrupt end, still was one works Canno-sensei has ever put together, greatly deserving of my support at Book Walker.

joined May 7, 2017

The moment I saw there was two updates of this I was like "YES", then my biggest fears turned reality when I clicked on book page to check the story status, story has been concluded ...
Now if you excuse-me, I'll be reading this with a heavy heart, in a dark corner ... with hopes to end in a satisfatory fashion, at least

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Special Translation
Chiaki: How about we go check out the festival together? = How about we meet at the bathroom so I can grope your boobs while dressed as butler? Is kinda of a kink of mines.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Wholesome Imminent Sex

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

It's incredible, just don't have any more feelings for this story at all, like the chapter started out so random, felt like went from nothing to nowhere, next chapter couldn't care less? And finished off so abruptly it seems, like author was reminded it had to wrap things up and just did.
If I was in charge of this story, I'd of built mini-character arcs, as to building the MCs characters too, then again like I said many times before, this story had to be concluded at their High School days, this whole uni thing feels so unnecessary.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Dear my Teacher got shafted for ... this ... will never get over

TifalovesAerith
How to Kiss discussion 26 Jan 11:52
joined May 7, 2017

A couple of tidybits about Nami's sexuality, including Oda's comments here

Edit: Not saying I agree with everything here, just sharing with people interested.

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 12:03PM

TifalovesAerith
How to Kiss discussion 24 Jan 04:11
joined May 7, 2017

Pretty cheesy dialogue, but I'll take it, been pairing these two for the longest time anyway.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Absolutely love this story, it's characters despite the wonky action panels.

TifalovesAerith
Lit a Light discussion 06 Jan 22:41
joined May 7, 2017

Loved to read this draft, can't wait to read the real deal ... soon enough, with 53 chapters long or so ...

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

It's funny, there's thousand of stories like these out there, but if goes full yuri like this it gets axed because obviously doesn't sell, oh well, at least it went out with a (gang) bang

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Obligatory Forced Little Drama Cause I Can't Progress Properly The Damned Narrative, YIKES

please, be excited.

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 21 Dec 12:04
joined May 7, 2017
67641939_p0

Is Ana the good old ... 10th wheel?

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 12:05PM

TifalovesAerith
Image Comments 08 Dec 00:14
joined May 7, 2017
Tiddy

Actually canon, fond memories of this panel on Omake 69 of LWA.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This is going pretty well, it's going to be separate cases (pretty much how Kurogane Ken's Tae and Jimiko supposed to be),but now that this new character came into play, I'm not so sold on the idea that Yamanobe and Komori are going to be an item, not mindblowing by any fashion but is keeping me on my toes.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Also it might be me or is the art really bad in this chapter?

Some panels did remind me of that hentai animation studio that really like fish-eye lens shots.

didnt the artist have their work animated so i wouldnt be surprised lol

I heard he's getting acquainted with digital art, as an amateur artist myself can attest that digital drawing is thousand times different than pen drawing. So cut him some slack.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Main Characters Shafted Good

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I no longer follow this story, I just check the comment section to bask on everyone's tears/frustrations with this story.
And I'm here to remind you all that Dear my Teacher was sidelined for ... this ...

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 11:28AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Weak premise, uninteresting characters, overused plot (girls can't love girls, where have I seen this before?), a shame, really, because the art is pretty good.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Could be wrong, but this prince is a princess don't know much about boys, but not all of them wear flower clips like that, and those quasi-boobs down that side panel are not fooling me at all, also, Tomoharu might be a male name, but Seki, as far as I know, it's female too, we'll see.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This is taking a turn for the better, I dig this little new pairing. Though we still demand more focus on Kana-chan and MOMOSE-SAMA!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

It is really a shame how stale, lackluster and boring this story has gotten since the inception of their college days, these side characters are so weak they add little to nothing to the story, the magic in Kase-san was they living their little romance with no one around to annoy them, that was has sold the story to me, not these useless dramas nor sidecharacters (which I don't mind, as long as helps main characters to build their personalities/growth, etc or are meaningful to the story)