Forum › Posts by REDflame23

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016
Lonelyatthetopofthetopoftheworld

^^^”Sex simply for the sake of it” is not something to look down on.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016
Childhoodlovers

^I heard you the first time. Jeez…

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I like how the weekly updates stop after I discover it.

Nevermind. Forget what I said. They snuck 10.1 in there. I guess there will be one up tomorrow, as well.

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 9:39PM

REDflame23
School Zone discussion 18 Jul 12:13
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I swear to god if this ends up being one of the series that ends right after they get together I'm gonna shit

sorry what

They're gonna shit.

Just looked it up on "the dictionary" (which I honestly should have done before) and I was genuinely not aware this was a phrase people used.

Aye, your name ain’t just for show.

Also, are you saying that you didn’t know the word was interchangeable with “poopy-doopy” or just that people used it in that manner?

Sometimes you can make educated guesses using context.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Maid harem when?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Ooh. The amount of comments before mine.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So we’re not going to talk these ridiculous girls?

Yeah kinda funny that hayama straight up hears them and only tells kimura not to listen to them, I mean she’s right but say something to them maybe lol

Also kinda weird that they’re doing this when hayama clearly likes her

What’s really weird is that she knows they were trashing her, then somehow turned it into a cliched, convenient misunderstanding immediately after…

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What was that fart of a chapter lol? I blinked once.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

so I am assuming they had sex? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/adorable_to_me#27

Not quite sure how you get that from that page, but I don't think so.

"After what we-" pretty much implies there's no reason for Senpai-sama-chan to be embarassed about getting naked 'cause... You know

I think "After what we-" meant kissing in a public place and Senpai-sama-chan affirming her feelings. She's shy about getting naked because it's a big step forward.

Could be, but i believe something happened in between since senpai gets extra blushy when she says that and gets desperate, likely to stop her from telling the readers any more information, it's a little too strong of a reaction

I dunno, there's no indication that significant time has passed, and Chika continuing her previous line of thought suggests it hasn't been very long at all. Certainly not enough for a very significant act like that. As to the blush, I can see senpai reacting strongly even if she hasn't had sex given she's pretty shy to start with.

Plus, it's not a very sexually-oriented story to start with and is otherwise concerned with just being in a relationship. It seems a bit out of place to imply some off-screen sexin'.

Old, but I agree with the other person. That was what I thought when I reread the story just now. And most likely in the past, too.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So we’re not going to talk these ridiculous girls?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Hm, a touch fetishist, an audio fetishest, a scent fetishest, and now a taste fetishest. And I guess the professor is a sight fetishest, then? Interesting idea for harem traits, I guess

snap snap

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

There's no way the teacher or taste woman are getting picked.

A lot of these writers need to take some hints from hentai. No cap. I don't mean writing sex but writing variety for the outcome of their romance plots. It's obvious who the 2 women the protagonist is most interested in, tomboy and roommate, so there's no point in shipping her with the others.

Yeah I'm (sadly) getting the same vibes about who will she choose at the end. I'd really love to see a poly ending, and since its Tamamusi in case that happened it'd be glorious and hilarious. Also I'd love if she choose the teacher, since I love the age gap stuff... Actually I'd be happy if she ended with anyone BUT the tomboy. Don't ask me why, I don't like tomboys in yuri mangas, and I really dislike the one in this. The relationship somehow feels too forced and almost encouraged by the author. Again those are my personal feelings but you're free to actually like her. I will follow this manga but I'm ready for the worst, specially since the If You Could See Love fiasco.

I’m going to go ahead and ask you why you don’t like tomboys in yuri?

Why don’t you like tomboys in yuri and what do you like them in? I enjoy big contrasts, so I like when they are paired up with someone like the other 4 girls. However, the tomboy in this one is like a “fake,” anyway.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Idk if anyone’s already noticed this but I think I’ve put something together. I kinda noticed a motif in that all of Mei’s love interests are attracted to her for reasons linked to the five senses. Kaoru is attracted to her scent, Riri holds on to every touch she receives from Mei, Minato loves the sound of Mei’s voice, Maria likes watching Mei from a distance, and Karin likes the thought of tasting her and has mentioned how her tongue would be all over her. (Or Kaoru-Scent, Riri-Touch, Minato-Sound, Maria-Sight, and Karin-Taste.) It seemed a little too clear to be just a coincidence so I wonder if the author’s gonna do anything else with it.

Bruh. It’s like chapter 6.

My prediction, all of them have a Crazy Ex/Stalker/Bitch sister and they will join forces to create The League of Evil Bitches to take down Mei!

Final act: The Evil Bitches have taken Mei Hostage, the harem will have to set aside their conflict and join forces, use the power of GalPals, to fuse and create MegaLily Haremkaizer and defeat this evil once and for all!

But what if the Evil Ex is actually the same girl for all five of them?

No.

last edited at Jun 26, 2022 8:10AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The bossy roommate who looks like a delinquent is actually a serious academic and a good senpai (and also has depraved fetishes)

She's not a good senpai. She's a violent bitch with anger issues. If there's something this chapter makes crystal clear it's how unhinged and dangerous she is. Perhaps she was included in the harem's roster to appeal at yandere fans?

I wouldn't go quite that far, but she definitely has boundary issues, and her whole thing about making her change before she'll be near her is a little much. I'm not a fan either. She seems really possessive and controlling, and that's just as a roommate, forget dating.

Yeah, in real life. I was even thinking about how she’s the type to kill someone to have her way. But from a strictly fiction standpoint, she’s a-ok.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

lmao that fake confession remind me of that 1 video in youtube where the said it was a pranked.

“that 1 in youtube” lol. Definitely not the only video like that on the site.

Don’t worry. I can tell English isn’t your first language, so I’m not going to bother you about it.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Ugh. The worst kind of triangle, a close one. I like triangles open… But we all saw this coming.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I can't wait for maid triplets manga

Maid harem

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I kinda get the feeling that whoever wrote this manga just took the run-of-the-mill plot of a super typical, ordinary, lamestream harem romcom (the type you find by the hundreds in shounen magazines) and replaced the stereotypical male mc with a girl. Heck, if it wasn't for her hairstyle, you wouldn't even notice the gender switch.

And yet, I see no issues.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The Witch is an easy W here. I didn’t even have to see the others. Witch, Brave, Priestess, Maid, and PK.

everyone but the witch put on a good showing this time

Lies.

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

i would've felt a little bad for kenji if he didn't go for the "if she doesn't want to date me that doesn't mean a woman's fine" line, coupled with that expression. Talk about an immediate bad taste in my mouth, how rude.

I think he was in jealous mode (upset about rejection).

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

2 years…? 2 years?

REDflame23
Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016
Amlichan-1522018800601812993-img1

Dude, chill, indeed.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Can someone explain to me why the joke in the credits basically calls the mc an idiot, when she was the one who didn't want to break up?

She waited 10 years.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

This makes my head hurt a little. Ten years is a long time. But for the real reason I came here… Why make a parody meme out of a previous parody of the same meme lol? Why not use the source material? I mean, the stupidness of it makes it better, but still…

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Feeling incredibly gay repressed and depressed as of late so take my irritation with a grain of salt but I can’t understand why y’all wouldn’t understand the 10 year gap. This is biographical. You can’t understand how societal push can cause a break up like that?? Seriously? A lot happens in ten years growth wise. I’m in an area more accepting about lgbt ppl and I still separated from the girl I loved in high school bc of societal pressure and fear. I’m just happy the irl couple was able to get back together and be happy.

Be together in secret or say that y’all are really good friends, and when people get suspicious… deny, deny, deny.