Forum › Posts by Caku

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

script received 8:45
chapter published 9:19

i love you guys, and i love hino and kogu.

Two chapters in one day?! You spoil us so.

Thanks for the hard work!

Just 4 more until we are caught up... Then it will go back to the once every two weeks trickle :(

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Feb 19, 2016

Dios mio this is getting spicy

joined Feb 19, 2016

YOOOOOOOO
Now this is a nice development, this changes the perspective on a lot of the earlier events

joined Feb 19, 2016

I, for one, welcome our new drama overlords

joined Feb 19, 2016

I
everything was pretty normal, nice and intriguing
and then that ending
nani

joined Feb 19, 2016

Oh, this is funny, there is a yuri couple before the yuri couple.
Well, but this make curious if senpai was into girls why she still married someone else

Have you ever heard of "bisexuality"?

joined Feb 19, 2016

MC is my favorite kind of brainlet

joined Feb 19, 2016

I love how well this manga manages to blend comedy, character development, action, and fetish shit into one coherent whole

joined Feb 19, 2016

it's kinda funny, but it feels more subtext-y than outright yuri

joined Feb 19, 2016

Wow, that got gross fast

joined Feb 19, 2016

two kouhais enter, only one can win
let the cuckening begin

joined Feb 19, 2016

Oh yeah
It's all coming together

joined Feb 19, 2016

IDS ABBENING

joined Feb 19, 2016

New couple arc? Excited to see where this goes

joined Feb 19, 2016

Looked at the author's other works. Not really expecting much of anything out of this

joined Feb 19, 2016

Some of yall are taking this too seriously, It's funny chill. I'm sure there's a reason for it and they will meet later. I'd like to see her meet more girls before mai anyways

I don't think people being frustrated is taking it too seriously, it's a perfectly valid stance. Just like people that enjoyed this chapter are also valid.

I'm largely upset as this basically means any time it's hinted that they may meet up I'd be expecting them to pull the rug again. No buildup will have any payoff. I was always more interested in the two of them meeting up than any of the rest of the manga, and now I would have any incentive to continue reading as there's no guarantee anything will ever payoff. It's a sad method of stretching this out longer than it should if the meetup is the actual point, and it's obvious now that that isn't the actual point of this manga, and thus I'd rather not keep reading.

joined Feb 19, 2016

and there goes any enthusiasm I had for this series. The wait made it lose momentum and getting cucked out of their meetup just killed it for me. I suspected once we got to halfway through the chapter and they weren't meeting up some shit was going to go down so I skipped to the end and... yup, it's a whole lotta nothing

joined Feb 19, 2016

Oh, it's over?
Honestly a little dissapointed that that's it, feels like it ended two-thirds of the way through.

joined Feb 19, 2016

Sato's obviously big gay, and I feel like MC is right in her strike zone and that's why she doesn't want to talk. One of those "I don't want to risk falling in love with a straight girl" tropes.

Caku
Furumapura discussion 12 May 11:14
joined Feb 19, 2016

I need volume 2

joined Feb 19, 2016

oh shit, it's getting good now

joined Feb 19, 2016

is this a new couple or am I not remembering an older chapter

joined Feb 19, 2016

So it's ending just before the confession? A decent way to end, if a bit cliffhanger-y. A nice story

joined Feb 19, 2016

I wonder if Nika's deep analysis of Koiko's book is actually her self-inserting herself in Prez's place in Koiko's fantasies

joined Feb 19, 2016

Extremely cute so far, though those tags have me on alert...