Forum › Posts by Suzuma

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 09:25
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

don't forget to ask your doctor this week when I can come pick you up this weekend. I'll need to do a bit of planning ahead for this, cause I have a busy week ahead of me.

Kay, I'll go ask him today and tell ya in the evening.

I love you. I don't think I'm saying it even nearly enough.

I don't think anything you could say would do a better job at proving this to me than the number of things you've done for me, first and foremost staying with me when we both had to deal with the reality of not knowing if I'd make it past my mid-twenties. You're something else, really. But just so you know, I love you too. :)

Anyway, Kat and me are gonna go for a walk through the park now and there's no wi-fi out there, so I'll be off for now. Keep texting me if you want though.

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 09:10
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

But should anyone get curious, you have my permission to tell them.

Got'cha.

That is one of the things I'm waiting for, actually. ^_^; There's no way I'm going on my own.

I personally think it'd be a good idea if we took Jen and Leo along as well. I mean Leo hasn't been there for years as well and Jen has been there with you both when it happened, so I kinda think it'd just be fair. And it'd probly be better for you as well. The more hands to hold you up, the better.

Also, I'm sorry for those midnight phone calls I've been giving you. I hope you didn't get in trouble with the doctors because of me. >_<

Stupid, don't apologize for that. I said call me whenever and I meant whenever. Rely on me, that's what I'm here for after all. ;D Also, the doctors didn't even notice anything. XD And Kat sleeps like a rock, so it's all cool.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 9:12AM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 08:50
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Btw Lin, I just realized this: are you okay with talking about this on here? If we do that, people might ask questions.

I know you both are right, but I just feel like I'm not ready.

You don't have to force yourself. But it's been almost 13 years now. It really is overdue. If you wanna wait more, that's ok. Just don't give up on the thought. Once I'm back home, I'll be with you every step of the way. I promise.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 8:52AM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 08:44
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Nah, I'll be good. I'll just drop the topic, actually. XD I said everything I wanted and I'll just leave it at that.
Talking about saying everything...Been there already?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

You are so not my type.

Lol, what was that for? X'D Entitled much? First I was never even trying to be and secondly I don't give a damn, which is why I said all that in the first place. I ain't scared of what people think of me. That includes you. :) That aside, you pretty much misunderstood everything I said.

But like I said before, I'm not gonna continue arguing bout this. XD Everybody finds their own ways to deal with things. I never said mine is the best one and I never said everyone should do what I did. But you asked for my experiences and I told you and that's that. Your own fault I don't turn out to be your type. ;D Sorry to have disappointed you. (Not.)
Look, if you don't like how I do stuff, fine. You won't see me grow gray hair from that. XD It's like I said before: just a matter of what you believe in and how you see things. If I see love as a different thing than you do, okay. We don't have to agree. But that's no reason to go and judge me. You got no idea who I am, y'know. Just sayin. ;D

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 8:16AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I don't even want to know how long this post is on a computer screen. I needed half an hour to type it and it looks fucking HUGE on my phone, lol.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Sungji was scared because Seju was bragging about her relationship with Sumin.

In other words: Seju got under skin. And that's all that matters. Doesn't matter if things have and are gonna change now, cause the fact remains that Sungji has allowed Seju to have power over her. Chapter 55 again: Seju's words made Sungji lose her composure. Sungji is taking Seju serious and that means Seju got some serious game for herself left. That's why I'm excited for the next chapters. I know I'm probably gonna get disappointed again, I'm not that deluded. XD Still, that doesn't take away my fun of just letting my imagination run loose for a bit.

Can you imagine a scenario where you were the one being genuinely loved by two people instead? I'm curious who you will choose.

I've been in 2 of the 3 scenarios already, so that's why I can talk with experience here. I've been loved by 2 people at once and I have loved 2 people at once. Only thing that didn't happen to me yet was that I've loved someone, who loved someone else as well. Anyway, when I was the one loving 2 guys, I think I got lucky that they really were guys, cause men, at least over here where I live, have a very simple and straightforward way of dealing with things. When they realized we weren't really getting anywhere with the situation, they met one day and literally fought it out and then the one who lost gave me a call and said he was going to back out. I was a bit stunned by this. I mean I myself use violence when I have to, but I don't endorse it and I personally think when you use physical violence, it should either be to protect yourself or someone else from getting physically harmed, but not for any other reason. Anything else can usually just be ignored or settled with words. But my dad taught me from a young age that most fathers here raise their sons to think a bit differently, so I understood where they were coming from. In the end, the truth remained that I honestly did love both of them and they loved me. I just didn't have the heart and energy to take that decision all on myself, because when you genuinely love 2 people, the decision just isn't that easy. I was left alone with having to break my own and one of their hearts. Obviously that's not something you can just decide in the blink of an eye with a snap of your fingers. Of course they tried to gain my favor at first, but the problem is they both did that. And every thing they did for me and with me made me fall harder for each one of them. So I was actually grateful that they decided to settle this between themselves and Gregor backed out after Tim beat him down, cause that was the only thing, that really made me fall out of love with Gregor in the end: him keeping his distance after his defeat. After Tim won, Gregor really never called me again, didn't respond to my texts or Emails and the only words we exchanged from then on out were simple greetings or job-related conversations. He gave up on me and in turn this made me give up on him.

So that's why I said I'd probably do the same, just not with an actual fight. If you think someone showing their ugly side in a situation when they just don't want to lose no matter what would make you fall out of love with someone...not to be offensive, but if that's how it is, I doubt your relationships are gonna last long. People ain't perfect. And a good person is still a good person even when they have some dark spots on them. In the end, I gotta admit I was even a bit flattered when they actually fought over me. Just proves even more they were as serious about me as I was about them. Then again, we don't need to continue arguing on this. I guess it's just really a matter of how a person was raised and what they learned to believe in over time. If for a few seconds I imagine the scenario of Lin telling me she's fallen in love with another person, but still loves me as well and then she'd decide to dump me cause I was trying to get the other person to back off and give up, I'd personally just have the biggest WTF moment of my life. Just sayin.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 6:44AM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Jun 05:58
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What did you folks do this past weekend?

How'd you get that thought? XD No way. I was still in highschool when I did that, so that was about 6 or 7 years ago. XD

.... facepalm Know what? I'm not gonna delete it. This is one of my brilliant language fails. I'll let it stay just for the laughs. XD (What happened is that my mind somehow managed to read "What did you folks do this past weekend" as "Wait did you folks do this the past weekend?" Thus, my answer. Lol. Fail, brain. You fail! XD)

Anyway. We didn't do much. My family had loads of stuff to do and Lin said she didn't feel like me seeing her with gigantic bags under her eyes, so I didn't have any visitors and just chilled most of the time. Lazy weekend, lol. And it's gonna be a lazy monday as well. Checks and counseling are finished for today and it's raining as fuck outside. So yeah. Lying in bed with Kat, watching Spongebob. XD

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 7:01AM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Also even those "assholes" you listed wont kill you for saying the wrong words or having the "wrong" behavior

Pfff hahaha. If you knew, bud! If you knew!
But anyway, Admin said to shut up, so yeah. I'm done.
I ain't gonna get my ass banned for that kinda crap.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 9:35PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Any sinful behaviour is forbidden, as any practicing Muslim will tell you.

Any practicing Christian would tell me the same thing and most of them would still say it's God's job to judge me, not theirs. So what exactly is your point? Not arguing here, I just don't get why you involved that line.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 9:31PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Exactly.
In school I had some Muslim friends. They were kind and nice and of accepting of me even though I was bi-sexual. I understood from them that homosexuality was forbidden in their beliefs, but they themselves understood me and befriended me.

Try to be gay in an islamic country and we'll talk again lol

Germany, for example, has never been islamic at any time in its history of existence and being openly gay could get you death penalty until WW2 and land you in jail until the 60's came around. And there's a bunch of other countries that were never islamic and had or still have homosexuality written down in their law as a crime. The problem about islamic countries isn't their religion, it's their governments. Nothing more, nothing less.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 9:25PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

shibadoge
There's assholes everywhere. Germany has neonazis, Christianity has Westboro Baptist Church, Feminism has Radfems, Republicans have triggerhappy bigots, and Islam has Isis. Bullshit is basically a default part of any package in the world. Pretty sure there's not a single exception to that. That doesn't mean you should allow the media to spoonfeed you their idiocy cause the first thing in their mind is always how to get a good story and make money off of it. "Proof that the majority of muslims are actually perfectly okay people" just wouldn't sell as well as "MUSLIMS KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!" That's all there is to it. Don't just go and fall for that crap, sheesh...

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 9:20PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 12 Jun 21:01
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suzuma is sooooo mean to me :(((

:P

Alvis

Wish my feet didn't kill me after 6+ hours of standing and walking ;__;

I hear ya girl. I was a part-timer in a cafe in highschool and while it was only 4h for me, the constant walking around and standing made my feet hurt like a motherfucker. DX But hey, here's a tip: buy a pair of silicone insoles for your shoes. You wouldn't believe how much those things actually help! o.o

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Seju showing her teeth and claws is needless as it will never help her in her fighting against Sungji

You think? Judged by Sungji's reaction in chap 55, Seju got under Sungji's skin already. She even got under her skin in that flashback and not even just a little, seeing how Sungji pretty much admitted, that all her anxiety and fears stemmed from what Seju had said to her in that night when they met in Sumin's apartment. Like it or not, but Seju has power over Sungji like that and it looks like Sungji is gonna start taking Seju more seriously from now on. In any case, we won't be able to tell if her teeth and claws are gonna help her or not until we get the next few chapters. For all we know, Team Gaji might just have more surprises in store for us. Personally, I don't think the authors would even bother coming up with this kind of drama if the winner of that fight would've already been decided from the start. And I also don't think they'd throw this bit in just to start lessening the audience's sympathy for Seju. Why give her such an emotional build-up then? If they really go for 90 chapters, then we have 35 chapters to go. A whole lot can happen. And if we look at how this story has been going until now, I don't think Sungji will get out of this unscathed...

Sungji looks even cooler.

Sungji is cool? Never got that notice. I guess we have different definitions of "cool." The only cool character in this manwha until now, in my opinion, is Nami.

The way you would fight to get back your lover sounds pretty damn cool, but for some reason, I kind of want the other party to win more.

Let's be honest, it wouldn't be cool at all. I'd turn a total bitch towards that other person and make them understand just who in the world they've decided to go up against. I mean I wouldn't physically attack them or anything, but you can be sure I'd give my damn best to make them feel beneath me, like they can't even touch me and like it'd be the best for them to stay the hell outta my territory. I can get nasty like that, especially when I feel genuinely threatened (which is rare, but that's another story.) Nothing cool about it, but the point is that this is just what some people do when shit gets real. And it's not even an exception. Love is beautiful as long as people can make it work between them. But as soon as something happens and it doesn't quite work anymore, things can get pretty fucking ugly as well, especially in a situation when one person genuinely loves two others and those two others sincerely love that one person and refuse to give up on them. If both of them are really being genuine about their feelings for that one person, can you really blame them for fighting over them? If people really want something, they usually fight for it. And fights generally just aren't pretty. That's just how it is.

Even if Seju did deserve Sumin the story isn't about who deserves her the most.

Never said that. I just said that I get where Seju's coming from, that I think she still deserves a happy ending and that I'd love for that happy ending to involve her and Sumin sitting down and talking about what's going on between them. Sure, it'd be a bit anticlimatic, but I'd feel relieved beyond measure to see that actually happening.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 8:47PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yeah, way too lazy to read the walls of text ya'll posted, so idk if anyone's with me. I'll try to keep my view short this time.

Personally, I'm still rooting really hard for Sumin and Seju being able to smoothly tie up those loose ends, mainly for 2 reasons:

1) Seju deserves this, despite those low blows she dished out in chapter 55. Idek why people suddenly went batshit at Seju after reading that. Compared to some shit I've seen happening in sitches like that, I even think she was still pretty tame. She just went and showed some teeth and claws to Sungji. She threatened her, showed her she ain't gonna give up that easy and she chose one of the most effective ways to do so. Showing Sungji that she still can get into Sumin's pants when she wants to obviously did a pretty good job at showing blondie she's still in that game. Seju might've intended to actually make Sungji break up with Sumin and get away from her (which Sungji might not do, judged by what she said at the end of the chapter) But at least she's managed to make a point that she's not to be taken lightly. How is it you guys can't understand that behavior? Don't tell me ya'll are that kind of goodie two shoes, who'd give up like a coward and go congratulate that other person if the one you love tells you they love you, but they also love someone else. Shit, if I were in that situation, I know I'd probly go grab that other person and have a really nasty heart to heart with them. I'd try to intimidate the shit outta them and make them understand that I won't give up until I played every card, even the hidden, unfair and ugly ones. Nothing is fair in love, people.
That all being said, I get Seju. I really do. And that's why I'm still on her side. And that's why I still support the idea of her getting a happy ending. With all the bullshit she's been through, she deserves this. Even if her getting back together with Sumin seems pretty impossible to me at that point, she at least deserves to not be dumped that cruelly.

2) It would be so refreshing. Seriously. Wouldn't it just be so refreshing to read an ending about people actually managing to talk things out and settle on something mutually and then move on with that instead of all that overdone drama crap we've all seen before, when one of the involved parties is turned into some sorta psycho and the other just gets some gushy lovey dovey ending that makes you wanna vomit? People manage to sit down and talk like that in real life all the time. Some of the strongest friendships I've seen until now have bloomed from people who dated once, ended up breaking up, but managed to have a heart to heart sometime afterward and went back/on to being friends. Seeing that happen in manga would just be awesome, imo. And I think WDTFS has the potential for that.

#Team HappyEndForSeju
#Team NoPsychoPinkPls
#Team NoBullshitSungji (Cause honestly, if she won't be beyond fucking pissed at Sumin after that stunt, I don't think I'll ever be able to have any kind of respect for her. Ever.)

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 5:50PM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 12 Jun 06:11
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Tell her I'm totally fine to be involved with her adventures xD
Totally up for it xDDD

Don't think that's gonna happen, lol. She's straight as far as I know. XD

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 17:33
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

How old is your roommate Su ?

She's 24 ^^

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 16:28
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What're ya gonna work as, Alvis? o.o

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 14:31
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Kittokatto

Care to share about your rommie's poly adventures? XD

She didn't really tell me anything about her adventures. XD Polyamory has just always been one of the things related to sexuality I never really got. And since I don't do all this political correctness bullshit, I have no problems with just asking peeps bout who they are when they're willing to answer. So I really just asked her a bunch of kinda technical questions. XD Only thing she shared about her relationship experiences is that it's apparently a total pain in the ass to find someone who's really cool with them not being the only one in your love life and that the most people she dated at once was 3. o.o

(yea I'm a smoker).

Lol, 'tis okay. Half of my family smokes. XD Still, good thing you wanna stop. Definitely better for your health. Good luck!

I wanna do something fun this weekend but meh..too lazy to do anything xDD

Just chill at home with mangas and video games then XD Lazy days can be cool too.

Thundercat

Nah, I'm mostly playing with Kat or that other cool dude called Jason or both of them. Sometimes I'm on my own when they don't feel like it. XD But a nurse always has to be at least present just for safety and counseling. Good thing, cause otherwise I would probably end up pushing my limits too much. XD

Random note

Can't get this song out of my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSCdfRrsyx0
It's been playing in my mind since morning. Not complaining, though. It's a cool song after all, lol.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

This was...weird. Like, it was really just really strange. Nozomi's attitude was a pain in the ass and Eri was just being a weirdo with her reactions to it. Also, them fighting like that over something so small was almost Sumin & Seju level blown out of proportion. <.< Art was nice, but the rest....yeah...

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 11:03
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Yooooo~~
How's it going there ?? (○.○)/

Pretty good! The weather has been nothing but awesome almost every day since I got here, so there's been tons of opportunities for volleyball, basketball, jogging etc. Check-ups have shown that the heart is feeling perfectly comfy in my body, so they lowered the dose of those pills that shut off my immune system to see if my body really is cool with it all. Until now there's no sign that I'm trying to fight the new heart. Looks like my body is as happy as me to finally be healthy for a change. XD Also I found out that my roomie Kat is poly just like Thundercat, so I used the opportunity to ask the shit out of her to learn a bit about it. XD She also seriously kicks my ass at chess. >.< So yeah, it's fun over here. I'm recovering and making friends in the meantime. :D How bout you? How's life?

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 11:04AM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 10:24
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy

Ya... u better see yrself... when will u be home?

In a week. Man...Time sure flew over here. o.o

Ahaha.. its good... i n v u.. i wanna laying on beautiful grass too, but none here...

Haha, yeah, lying in the grass in summer is awesome. XD Even though I now will be able to get to do all the sports stuff I had missed for years, lying down in the grass in a park with Jacky to just chill is probably a habit I won't drop anytime soon, lol.

Say hi to Lin for me n say i wanna borrow her top. N i dont need reply... Now yr turn to be the mail man, brow xD

Lol, will do. XD

Kittokatto
Yo. (o.o)/

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 09:39
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

sighs Guess I'll just need to wait and see for myself once I get home. :T

Anyway. Lazy Saturday over here in the rehab center. I'm just lying here in the grass at the pond, reading fanfiction. What're you guys up to this weekend?

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 9:40AM

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 01:24
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I hope she is doing well and taking time to heal from her monsters.

Man, I wish I could tell. DX

Suzuma
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Jun 01:23
Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

She ever said sth abt her gastric pain and she is gonna leave the thread without knowing when will she come back for couple of times. I thought u know abt this. U can read all her posts if u click her post number under the profile pic, brow..

I knew she left, Rainy. That's not what I was surprised about. It's her tone when I mentioned you guys, that caught me off guard. Lin isn't the type of person to treat someone with that kind of indifference unless she genuinely can't stand them. o.o So either something in here happened, that somehow pissed her off... well, or she might just genuinely be too tired to care. ... Meh. This somehow doesn't sit well in my gut. >.<

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 1:31AM